The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Evidence doesn't matter to Trump's Chumps. They want to believe, so they believe. Proof doesn't factor into a mark's thinking process.

If they want to make up a total lie and believe it, then they are going to do so.

I've seen this exact same phenomenon with the clients of psychics and mediums.

23 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.
I read somewhere they were undocumented but became citizens. That's hardly unusual for the 1940s or 50's. AND WHO CARES. This isn't about immigration. It's about a bigot calling out a Judge who's appointed by dem and goper alike, and who has done his job fairly and bravely.
Undocumented is illegal.
But I agree who cares this is about an overzealous judge that needs to recuse himself for possible biases.
No grounds for recusal. Even Trumps' lawyers agree. sorry.

Bullshit

Trumps lawyers are coerced into surrendering their First Amendment right by the threat of disbarment.

I.e. Trumps lawyers don't want to be disbarred for making fraudulant claims about the court.

AND what would be the "fraudulent" claim?

Evidence doesn't matter to Trump's Chumps. They want to believe, so they believe. Proof doesn't factor into a mark's thinking process.

If they want to make up a total lie and believe it, then they are going to do so.

I've seen this same phenomenon with the clients of psychics and mediums.

Evidence doesn't matter to the Chumps. They want to believe, so they believe. Proof doesn't factor into a mark's thinking process

Metaphorically, your side is getting its teeth kicked in, softboy. The double negative is accurate in describing your confusion. Curiel came from Indiana, nowhere else. The judge will remain a judge and Trump best rein in his mouth.

More pet names, Fakey-Jake?...you wouldn't last 30 seconds in a ring with me, putz. Stop fantasizing that you're anything but a gutless little bookworm.
Oh, grow up, and stop threatening, Softboy. You are a nothing wuss.

23 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.
I read somewhere they were undocumented but became citizens. That's hardly unusual for the 1940s or 50's. AND WHO CARES. This isn't about immigration. It's about a bigot calling out a Judge who's appointed by dem and goper alike, and who has done his job fairly and bravely.
Undocumented is illegal.
But I agree who cares this is about an overzealous judge that needs to recuse himself for possible biases.
Only in the head of the swiss cheese type of yours, Sly.

The judge is from Indiana, who is conducting a trial. Get over it.

The piece of shit who wrote these articles about the judge is quite the racist himself.

Besides proclaiming that the judge is a Mexican- he claims the judge is biased- because he negotiated with the Mexican government- IN SPANISH!

More and more it is obvious the real bias is with Trump and his supporters against anyone who has any connection with Mexico- or speaks 'Mexican"
Why Is Mexico Fomenting Riots in America With The Help of The Media? #SanJose
Curiel’s ties to the Mexican government that he built while a U.S. attorney and negotiated in Spanish are particularly disturbing

Undocumented is illegal.
No grounds for recusal. Even Trumps' lawyers agree. sorry.

Bullshit

Trumps lawyers are coerced into surrendering their First Amendment right by the threat of disbarment.

I.e. Trumps lawyers don't want to be disbarred for making fraudulant claims about the court.

AND what would be the "fraudulent" claim?

The only kind of claim that they would have to worry about getting disbarred for.

Don't make a frauduent claim- don't get disbarred.

Normally I wouldn't bother with Tom and racist trash like him, but .....

The Decisions of Judge Curiel, by Jim Geraghty, National Review
You're the trash....you hide from the minorities you support vicariously like the rest of the leftist trash here....I have no issues with minorities as long as they're honest and hard-working...two things you also know nothing about.
Softboy Horn talking as if he pulled on his big boy training panties. And he continues to mumble and crumble. Talk about the decisions, bub, if you know.

Trump is a DNC donor and a racist.

That doesn't mean he gets to his law suit dismissed.

Trump isn't nearly the racist you leftist trash are.....you claim you're all for diversity while throwing eggs at defenseless women and calling Clarence Thomas all kinds of racist names....you're all phony pissants...each and every one of ya.

Trump is a DNC donor and a racist.

That doesn't mean he gets to his law suit dismissed.

Trump isn't nearly the racist you leftist trash are.....you claim you're all for diversity while throwing eggs at defenseless women and calling Clarence Thomas all kinds of racist names....you're all phony pissants...each and every one of ya.
Says the racist Softboy Horn.

Softboy Horn talking as if he pulled on his big boy training panties. And he continues to mumble and crumble. Talk about the decisions, bub, if you know.

Fakey-Jake is "transitioning" from duct tape into a training bra or a bro....the man-boobs he's sporting are getting whistles from construction workers. :lol:

Fakey-Jake is "transitioning" from duct tape into a training bra or a bro....the man-boobs he's sporting are getting whistles from construction workers. :lol:
Softboy just admitted that he can't talk about the decisions.

The judge by law cannot respond to Trump's silly allegations.:)

Curiel is not a Mexican but American born.

Softboy Horn is not even American born.

Softboy just admitted that he can't talk about the decisions.

The judge by law cannot respond to Trump's silly allegations.:)
Thank God because maybe Trump will keep on about it.

But I read Trump's going to get back on message about the issues next week by telling us about Slick's sex life.

Forum List

Back