The Klan is back

=> "You know, we began 40 years ago saying we need to build a wall," Arkansas-based Klan leader Thomas Robb said.

Despite trying to rebrand itself, the Klan has not stepped away from burning crosses. As the sun set on a warm Saturday in April, Klan members gathered in a huge circle in a northwest Georgia field to set a cross and Nazi swastika afire.

"White power!" they chanted in unison.

"Death to the ungodly! Death to our enemies!" <=​

Ah, so Rump is derivative. Well at least we know where he gets his ideas from aside from Mein Kampf.

I understand neo-Nazis are sending a contingent to support him at the Republican convention too.

Last edited:
Thank you "Black Lives Matter".

Its not the KKK's fault they're racist!

white-guy-thumbs-up.jpg

Thank you "Black Lives Matter".

Its not the KKK's fault they're racist!

white-guy-thumbs-up.jpg

It's not BLM's fault they're racist.

Which came first? The KKK or BLM?

Who cares? Beside the point. The KKK has as much right to condone or advocate racial violence as BLM and if there must be racial violence people are naturally going to stand with their own. Careful what you wish for; you might get it.

This guy blames the KKK on BLM then when asked which came first suddenly it doesnt matter anymore as long as he can blame blacks for it :thup:

This guy blames the KKK on BLM then when asked which came first suddenly it doesnt matter anymore as long as he can blame blacks for it :thup:

Do try to keep up. I don't blame the KKK on BLM; I blame any resurgence of the KKK on BLM and the threats they have made.

Do try to keep up. I don't blame the KKK on BLM; I blame any resurgence of the KKK on BLM and the threats they have made.

Of course you do...It cant be their fault alone. Who cares if their resurgence came when Obama was elected....Since you arent big on timelines its fair to blame something that happened 6 years after their resurgence for their resurgence. :thup:

Yuh huh. Because it makes perfect sense to tie a resurgence of an anti-immigrant anti-Catholic anti-Jewish group to a contemporary civil rights street movement, and would make no sense to tie it to the "they're rapists", "they're not our friends", "deport all Muslims" guy.

Fucking partisan hacks. God love 'em.

"Fucking partisan hacks. God love 'em."

Apparently you love them so much you've become one (assuming you were ever something else).

"Yuh huh. Because it makes perfect sense to tie a resurgence of an anti-immigrant anti-Catholic anti-Jewish group to a contemporary civil rights street movement, and would make no sense to tie it to the "they're rapists", "they're not our friends", "deport all Muslims" guy"

It makes perfect sense that people will react to a perceived threat by supporting a group they believe will combat that threat.
What doesn't make sense is thinking "Muslims" are a race or that muslims and Latinos are "Black". Should they change their name to Black Latino and muslim lives matter?

"Fucking partisan hacks. God love 'em."

Apparently you love them so much you've become one (assuming you were ever something else).

"Yuh huh. Because it makes perfect sense to tie a resurgence of an anti-immigrant anti-Catholic anti-Jewish group to a contemporary civil rights street movement, and would make no sense to tie it to the "they're rapists", "they're not our friends", "deport all Muslims" guy"

It makes perfect sense that people will react to a perceived threat by supporting a group they believe will combat that threat.
What doesn't make sense is thinking "Muslims" are a race or that muslims and Latinos are "Black". Should they change their name to Black Latino and muslim lives matter?

Don't know. I never made such a point.

Learn how to read.

Yuh huh. Because it makes perfect sense to tie a resurgence of an anti-immigrant anti-Catholic anti-Jewish group to a contemporary civil rights street movement, and would make no sense to tie it to the "they're rapists", "they're not our friends", "deport all Muslims" guy.

Fucking partisan hacks. God love 'em.

BLM has nothing to do with civil rights you fucking idiot. They're a hate group. PERIOD

It's always fun reading faux 'Progressive' gimps try and deflect from their racist gangs while hoping to pin the KKK on Trump, and failing.

Sorry, I fail to see the connection between trump and the Klan.

I suspect the Klan is rising because white people are again being made to suffer the criminal endeavors of non-citizen thugs, with little or no legal recourse to stem the tide.

Sorry, I fail to see the connection between trump and the Klan.

I suspect the Klan is rising because white people are again being made to suffer the criminal endeavors of non-citizen thugs, with little or no legal recourse to stem the tide.

Yeah, it's rough being white in America.

Forum List

Back