The last taboo these days or when you can still call a woman a whore?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Morti in the Year 2002
If she is actually a prostitute and takes money for it. But I would go further, someone who changes many partners and regularly has a one-night stand every weekend or even every two weeks is also a "whore" for me.

This song is about a hooker and the lyrics are brilliant and very masculine, what real men listen to. In the lyrics of the song he falls in love with a "professional" then there are a few cool lyrics like "My buddy wants to warn me and calls you Carmen the sperm bank" "I'll give him two three punches just for you".... That she's a sperm bank , he can only say in the mainstream because she is a professional, but you could also call promiscuous women sperm banks or sperm buckets?

"You whore" "Oh no, I'm sorry, I love you"

When you can call a woman a whore? It would be embarrassing to get your ass kicked on the street by a woman, wouldn't it?

Save your judgement for yourself.

"...someone who changes many partners and regularly has a one-night stand every weekend or even every two weeks is also a "whore" for me."

Admit it, you would jump at the chance to get laid every two weeks,

This is pure misogyny.

"...someone who changes many partners and regularly has a one-night stand every weekend or even every two weeks is also a "whore" for me."

Admit it, you would jump at the chance to get laid every two weeks,

This is pure misogyny.
I vote for miscegeny!

Okay, I ripped that off from Al Lewis when he was judging a beauty contest and a black girl was by far the best-looking.

She had it wayyy over all the others.

If she is actually a prostitute and takes money for it. But I would go further, someone who changes many partners and regularly has a one-night stand every weekend or even every two weeks is also a "whore" for me.

This song is about a hooker and the lyrics are brilliant and very masculine, what real men listen to. In the lyrics of the song he falls in love with a "professional" then there are a few cool lyrics like "My buddy wants to warn me and calls you Carmen the sperm bank" "I'll give him two three punches just for you".... That she's a sperm bank , he can only say in the mainstream because she is a professional, but you could also call promiscuous women sperm banks or sperm buckets?

"You whore" "Oh no, I'm sorry, I love you"

Dipping your balls into liquid nitrogen before tapping them with a croquet mallet would be a massive W for all of humanity.

When you can call a woman a whore? It would be embarrassing to get your ass kicked on the street by a woman, wouldn't it?

Save your judgement for yourself.
I wouldnt call anyone any names, personally, so on individual basis to mistreat that person. Much less so face to face, but not even on the anonymous internet. Im speaking generally, about media and what is still a taboo, in the sense what it was hundred years ago, and how its still now, but different. I think its a interesting topic.

Forum List

Back