The Last Wednesday in May: World Otter Day

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Every now & again I'll receive notices from my computer about various things it think might interest me. Most of them I ignore because I know how to find things but it sent me a tickler about some of my memories from this day in the past. For some reason I said yes this time and it sent me the following. A few days off but right on time nonetheless :)

1717028418250.png

The 1st Amendment authorizes petitioning the government. Legitimate lobbyists are created and funded by well meaning organizations and they are authorized to entertain congressional representatives with entertainment. Congressional representatives respond with a day or week or a month depending on the lobbyists funds and we get a day or a month that almost nobody notices except the hard working people who pay the lobbyists. The hard working jerks who pay for the lobbyists, think they gained world recognition for their problem but all thy paid for was a night on the town for their targeted lobbyist.

Last edited:
They were highly prized as pelts back in the day. A good one would bring close to $200.00 which was real money back in the 80s.....Now they are $20.00-$25.00 and that's in FJB bucks.....Not hardly even worth making a set.

Forum List

Back