the latest polling: Carson!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
It looks like the flavor of the month for November is Carson rather than Trump. This is very good. He has some questionable opinions, but no where near as Trump. I am blue that it isn't Fiorina, but Carson is good.

What of the people who were pro Trump? I am glad to see them come to Carson. Their anger and irritation with the way things are is mine. Carson recognises the same problems as Trump, and has better ways of handling them.

It looks like the flavor of the month for November is Carson rather than Trump. This is very good. He has some questionable opinions, but no where near as Trump. I am blue that it isn't Fiorina, but Carson is good.

What of the people who were pro Trump? I am glad to see them come to Carson. Their anger and irritation with the way things are is mine. Carson recognises the same problems as Trump, and has better ways of handling them.
I like them for the sole purpose of them driving the spineless cowardly moderates bat sh!t crazy...
Congress has no reason for getting anything done.

Let them fight with each other till to cows come home, at least that way they are not getting along as they should.

He's better than Trump but he has no chance of actually winning. Mark it down

Forum List

Back