The latest reports of murdered civilians in Ukraine.....

You've just confirmed the reason why guns are audited in the UK. The serial numbers go on your gun certificate. If you want to sell it, the details of the sale must be reported through the police, you can't just add or remove guns willy nilly. What does that reduce? The ones you guys keep dragging up all the time, CRIMINALS easily getting the guns and you're supplying them!!!!!

If you have a gun logged on your certificate and you don't have it, you will lose the right to have guns because you're not responsible enough and clapped with a heavy fine. Guns need to be taken seriously by responsible owners, it needs enforced rigorously. Just saying, "Law abiding citizens sell private guns AND FOLLOW THE LAW every day", is laughable. How on earth do you know that, lol.

If you're a law abiding citizen, you have no need to fear a UK style gun system. So why do you fear it !!!!!!!!!
I don't discuss my Constitutional rights with someone who doesn't share them.

I don't discuss my Constitutional rights with someone who doesn't share them.
There you go, as you get deeper into the argument, you know you're fucked, so just play the Rights card, lmfao. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Those Americans who fear a UK, New Zealand, Australian gun system are the ones that would fail background checks.

There you go, as you get deeper into the argument, you know you're fucked, so just play the Rights card, lmfao. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Those Americans who fear a UK, New Zealand, Australian gun system are the ones that would fail background checks.
your a fucking retard. thats for sure.

Why would I discuss my Constitutional rights with someone who doesn't share them, and is ignorant on the subject? Go back to sleep dipshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back