The Lazy Poor

Kind of a chicken or the egg for Republicans isn't it?

Ignore minorities and the poor and they will vote Democrat. They have no reason to vote Republican. Go into poor neighborhoods. Let them know Republicans are there and are helping people find jobs.........they will be Republican for life

with the democrats it's been no chicken, no egg. again, it is time for the elected officials in the poor communities to step up to the plate. sadly, the poor are suffering the consequences of their political choices.

I have admitted all along that Democrats are not doing anything to help the poor. Why don't Republicans go into poor neighborhoods and start helping them out?

again, they have no power base in these communities. the democrats have seen to that. they can't force themselves onto brain washed communities. the people are unskilled and uneducated thanks to decades of democratic control. lets go back to work programs for welfare benefits as a start. get these people back in the game. start undoing generations of democratic damage. why don't democrats start these non taxpayer funded jobs you talk about? it's time the poor wake up.

mmm, welfare jobs are government handout jobs. why should republicans go into neighborhoods that do not vote for them? they create jobs in the communities that support them.

Kind of a chicken or the egg for Republicans isn't it?

Ignore minorities and the poor and they will vote Democrat. They have no reason to vote Republican. Go into poor neighborhoods. Let them know Republicans are there and are helping people find jobs.........they will be Republican for life

The only issue with your scenario is that there are neighborhoods where generational welfare takes place......thanks to Democrats continuing to provide "assistance" for votes.....and those people think jobs are for chumps. They don't care about jobs. Republicans are not offering them something they want. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

You bet. Most of em do no want a job. They want the taxpayers of America to fund their lives for them. They don't have to get up and go to work or worry about where the money to pay the bills will come from.

Shit. You have Grandma, Mom and grandkid all with their illigitimate kids on welfare. No way will any of em get off their asses and take care of themselves. Why should they when we the taxpayer are forced to support them.

Of course they vote Democratic. Why wouldn't they. Thats the party that has foisted their responsibility onto the taxpayers of this country.

And that's why Obama is fighting on this immigration bill. You get the criminal and the welfare recipient votes, and you're set forever.

At least I work on my feet and not on my back.

Obfuscation #5? 6?

No better 'white flag' from you dim-wits that the resort to some sort of derogatory sexual half-wit comment.
Wow...it sure was macho.

The thing you should be working on is your education.

The queen of insults throws a tantrum when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

How great is that?

I insult your intelligence and mental stability...appropriate and true.

Your junior high school level barb is untrue.

See the difference?

BTW....

Your brain would rattle around in a gnat's navel.

why do you speak against what Jesus preached?

Is it government schooling that taught you that making stuff up is the equivalent of responding to actual posts?

It sure is a time saver....

You might benefit from this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Ms. Coulter.

And I guess the fact that you went to ultra-liberal Columbia University is Exhibit A?

lol

Some people grow out of childish shenanigans. The strong master them.

I'm pretty sure PC is a stay at home mom, which means someone else supports her,

and she doesn't work for it.

I guess that makes her one of the lazy ones.

Creepy as it is that you feel compelled to muse on her family life, I think if her family is self sufficient, that doesn't make her one of the lazy poor.

You, on the other hand....

If she doesn't work because someone else is paying for her food shelter clothing etc. etc. etc.,

that makes her lazy by her own definition. And anyone else in that category.

Is it government schooling that taught you that making stuff up is the equivalent of responding to actual posts?

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Ms. Coulter.

And I guess the fact that you went to ultra-liberal Columbia University is Exhibit A?

lol

Some people grow out of childish shenanigans. The strong master them.

What's childish is to run off and start a new thread on the same topic as your old one because you were made of fool of in the first one.

Tell us where you work, again...?

LOL. All this talk about the poor. While there are poor people who will always be poor because of attitude and inherant dificiences in character and mental abilities, most of todays poor are working. And that situation has been brought about by this;

Wealth Distribution in the USA - SHOCKING! - YouTube

But this is what PC and her Randian philosophy considers ideal.

Government's proper function is to provide the correct environment for the creation of wealth....

...it is not there to redistribute wealth.

It is none of your busybody business what your neighbor earns.

Don't believe that? OK...put your W2 on line.

Obfuscation #5? 6?

No better 'white flag' from you dim-wits that the resort to some sort of derogatory sexual half-wit comment.
Wow...it sure was macho.

The thing you should be working on is your education.

The queen of insults throws a tantrum when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

How great is that?

I insult your intelligence and mental stability...appropriate and true.

Your junior high school level barb is untrue.

See the difference?

BTW....

Your brain would rattle around in a gnat's navel.

Yes, your attempted arguments are an insult to most people's intelligence.

LOL. All this talk about the poor. While there are poor people who will always be poor because of attitude and inherant dificiences in character and mental abilities, most of todays poor are working. And that situation has been brought about by this;

Wealth Distribution in the USA - SHOCKING! - YouTube

But this is what PC and her Randian philosophy considers ideal.

Government's proper function is to provide the correct environment for the creation of wealth....

...it is not there to redistribute wealth.

It is none of your busybody business what your neighbor earns.

Don't believe that? OK...put your W2 on line.

Public education redistributes wealth. Do you really think our country would be better off if no one received an education who couldn't afford it?

Tell us why that would be better.

The dupes, so great, until they lose THEIR job in ANOTHER Pub cronyism and corruption depression. Just because the victims try to keep a little dignity doesn't mean they're lazy, dumbazz hater dupes Thanks for ruining the nonrich and the country over the last 30 years (see sig pp1), not to mention political discourse with your brainwashed hate and idiocy (see sig pp3), a-holes- change the channel.

This goes far beyond "the poor" in the big picture.

When we lower standards, when we lower expectations, when we make excuses for others, when we spend more effort in building some artificial "self esteem" than we do motivating others to exert real effort and reach their potential, we're hurting people in both the short term and the long term. How we don't see that is an abject mystery to me.

The worst part is that the above actions have become ingrained of our culture, and our decay will continue until we find a way to reverse it. Personally, I don't see how that happens.

There's not enough to go around for everyone to reach their potential. We're already graduating thousands from college who can't find jobs in what they were educated for.

That is the grim reality at its most basic level.

Hardly.
One grim reality is the education system that neglected to teach you not to end a sentence with a preposition.

The greater one is that fools major in Frisbee and Angry Women's Studies, and wonder why they end up bagging groceries.

The missing element is personal responsibility.

This goes far beyond "the poor" in the big picture.

When we lower standards, when we lower expectations, when we make excuses for others, when we spend more effort in building some artificial "self esteem" than we do motivating others to exert real effort and reach their potential, we're hurting people in both the short term and the long term. How we don't see that is an abject mystery to me.

The worst part is that the above actions have become ingrained of our culture, and our decay will continue until we find a way to reverse it. Personally, I don't see how that happens.

There's not enough to go around for everyone to reach their potential. We're already graduating thousands from college who can't find jobs in what they were educated for.

That is the grim reality at its most basic level.

Hardly.
One grim reality is the education system that neglected to teach you not to end a sentence with a preposition.

The greater one is that fools major in Frisbee and Angry Women's Studies, and wonder why they end up bagging groceries.

The missing element is personal responsibility.

What did we decide your JOB was? Let's establish that first.

Last edited:
why do you speak against what Jesus preached?

Ms. Coulter.

LOL. Since I am in college right now, I have some definate impressions of your college Republicans. They talk like PC, and bomb out of calculus and science classes. You see, those classes require real logic, not the false sophistry that PC presents.

And then they state that all the scientists are liberals, and really don't know anything, anyway. What duds.

1. "I have some definate (sic) impressions of your college Republicans."
Rocks....you're not really going to give me the opportunity to tell you my opinion of you, are you???

2. " They talk like PC, and bomb out of calculus and science classes."
Bet they can spell 'definite.'

3. "...real logic, not the false sophistry that PC presents."
So.....how come I run rings around you so often?

Forum List

Back