The Lazy Poor

Funding? Who needs funding?

I'm talking about jobs. Not government handout jobs that Democrats give, but REAL jobs

The jobs that Republicans control. Corporate jobs. You want minorities and the poor to vote Republican? Go into their neighborhoods and offer them real jobs for real pay. They will vote Republican for life

Taxes to high thats why they left in the 1st place.

and don't forget about the unions that outprice the labor.

Unions? Who needs unions?

If Republicans offer poor people good jobs at good pay, they will not need unions

What are Republicans waiting for? Is it just easier to call poor people lazy than to offer them real employment?

Ever notice that PC complains incessantly about the poor and the welfare state that assists them,

but NEVER offers a better way to do things?

Yes she does. Embrace a system that values morality and hard work and teach your children that there is a right way and a wrong way to do things, and nobody owes them anything...that what they get they will have to earn.

That is a totally alien concept of Obama voters/supporters.

That occurred to me as I was writing it. I was like, "He isn't going to understand this."

How about bringing back the concept of long-term MARRIAGE, with a MAN AND A WOMAN, and encouraging kids not to have sex until they find the person they are willing to make that committment with?

How about making it a big deal when a girl gets pregnant outside of marriage, and encouraging and facilitating ADOPTION with parents who are in a better situation?

Instead of telling the girl she can raise it all alone and giving her welfare to encourage her to develop a drug habit, while she's still in school and living with her mom?

I'm talking about jobs. Not government handout jobs that Democrats give, but REAL jobs

The jobs that Republicans control. Corporate jobs. You want minorities and the poor to vote Republican? Go into their neighborhoods and offer them real jobs for real pay. They will vote Republican for life

mmm, welfare jobs are government handout jobs. why should republicans go into neighborhoods that do not vote for them? they create jobs in the communities that support them.

Kind of a chicken or the egg for Republicans isn't it?

Ignore minorities and the poor and they will vote Democrat. They have no reason to vote Republican. Go into poor neighborhoods. Let them know Republicans are there and are helping people find jobs.........they will be Republican for life

with the democrats it's been no chicken, no egg. again, it is time for the elected officials in the poor communities to step up to the plate. sadly, the poor are suffering the consequences of their political choices.

How about making it a big deal when a girl gets pregnant outside of marriage, and encouraging and facilitating ADOPTION with parents who are in a better situation?

Instead of telling the girl she can raise it all alone and giving her welfare to encourage her to develop a drug habit, while she's still in school and living with her mom?
seriously. adopting a policy that says, get knocked up, no problem, we'll take care of that for you. no need to keep that pesky inconvenience. heck, we'll even redefine when life starts just so you don't have to feel any guilt about killing the kid.

mmm, welfare jobs are government handout jobs. why should republicans go into neighborhoods that do not vote for them? they create jobs in the communities that support them.

Ignore minorities and the poor and they will vote Democrat. They have no reason to vote Republican. Go into poor neighborhoods. Let them know Republicans are there and are helping people find jobs.........they will be Republican for life

with the democrats it's been no chicken, no egg. again, it is time for the elected officials in the poor communities to step up to the plate. sadly, the poor are suffering the consequences of their political choices.

I have admitted all along that Democrats are not doing anything to help the poor. Why don't Republicans go into poor neighborhoods and start helping them out?

The only issue with your scenario is that there are neighborhoods where generational welfare takes place......thanks to Democrats continuing to provide "assistance" for votes.....and those people think jobs are for chumps. They don't care about jobs. Republicans are not offering them something they want. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

The only issue with your scenario is that there are neighborhoods where generational welfare takes place......thanks to Democrats continuing to provide "assistance" for votes.....and those people think jobs are for chumps. They don't care about jobs. Republicans are not offering them something they want. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

That is why Republicans need to actually go into those neighborhoods and prove otherwise. Mentor young kids entering the workforce. Offer real jobs, not just pushing a broom. Offer jobs training. Offer jobs that people can support a family on

The poor will vote Republican forever

Ever notice that PC complains incessantly about the poor and the welfare state that assists them,

Yes she does. Embrace a system that values morality and hard work and teach your children that there is a right way and a wrong way to do things, and nobody owes them anything...that what they get they will have to earn.

That is her policy?

Eliminate all food stamps, cash assistance, Medicaid, housing assistance, eliminate public schooling for anyone who can't pay for it...

if that's what PoliticalChic believes, is that also what you believe?

I'm pretty sure PC is a stay at home mom, which means someone else supports her,

and she doesn't work for it.

I guess that makes her one of the lazy ones.

I'm pretty sure PC is a stay at home mom, which means someone else supports her,

she claims to be a christain mom who home schools her kids.

does she teach them to hate poor people just like Jesus preached?

That is her policy?

Eliminate all food stamps, cash assistance, Medicaid, housing assistance, eliminate public schooling for anyone who can't pay for it...

if that's what PoliticalChic believes, is that also what you believe?

Lol..like I said, you're incapable of understanding. That's why you have to bloviate, assign, and make shit up.

Creepy as it is that you feel compelled to muse on her family life, I think if her family is self sufficient, that doesn't make her one of the lazy poor.

You, on the other hand....

Forum List

Back