The left believes in government. The right believes in freedom.

Right wingers want to right to enjoy the freedom to suppress women, gays, minorities, science, voting. I can't think of anything they don't want to suppress outside of what they want. Can anyone else think of something?

Right wingers want to right to enjoy the freedom to suppress women, gays, minorities, science, voting. I can't think of anything they don't want to suppress outside of what they want. Can anyone else think of something?
After we suppress everyone and everything, we will have only each other to suppress. It's a bleak future, to be sure, but when it's all said and done, only one man will rule the world. And he will be a right winger. So it might be worth it.

After we suppress everyone and everything, we will have only each other to suppress. It's a bleak future, to be sure, but when it's all said and done, only one man will rule the world. And he will be a right winger. So it might be worth it.

We don't oppress anyone. It's liberals who insult women by saying they can't control their birth control, insult minorities by saying they're not good enough to get into college without affirmative action, insult gays by making them feel like they can't control their feelings, insult science by manipulating data on global warming to suit their agenda, and insult voters by promoting rampant ACORN voter fraud.

Americans need jobs and our military needs equipment. We've solved that problem before.

69700d1149589021-why-marijuana-shouldnt-legalized-special-tax-stamp.jpg

Dems know gov't can protect the people from greedy idiot Pubs and corporations. RWers are brainwashed racist fools who love being screwed and hoping for a few scraps...

Reaganism has wrecked the nonrich, the country, and the world through cronyism, corruption, and chickenhawk, ugly American war mongering and arrogance. Great job...

Blacks are only Dems because it's so obvious who the racists are. See sig para 1 for what your propaganda machine never tells you, hater dupes. And that was BEFORE the SECOND Pub Great Depression...

Last edited:
Fuck. Do we need a version of this bullshit every fucking day?

If what the OP said were accurate, it's simplicity would be very attractive to the masses.

However, it is not accurate. Therefore, it is soundly rejected.

The people have spoken. We are leaning left......cautiously left.

I did not know that all these lobbyists were leftists.

Lobbying Spending Database | OpenSecrets

Misc Business $5,815,757,543
Health $5,760,020,799
Finance/Insur/RealEst $5,738,003,937
Communic/Electronics $4,730,941,613
Energy/Nat Resource $4,268,300,046
Other $3,076,689,869
Transportation $2,947,569,032
Ideology/Single-Issue $1,894,591,537
Agribusiness $1,736,175,743
Defense $1,654,187,912
Construction $631,315,233
Labor $573,322,887
Lawyers & Lobbyists $408,016,748

And yet the govt continues to fail at the seemingly most mundane tasks. How many years are we into our war on poverty?

The way on poverty will never be won as long as we have our borders wide open to poverty stricken countries for cheap labor.

Dude, is this shit really what you think? If all the problems these programs were created to mitigate were simply ignored by the government, would you call that responsible governance? Of course not.

Yes, actually. Solving your personal problems is not a legitimate function of government. If government had kept its hands off, then these "problems" would have been solved private. Of course, they weren't really problems for anyone but a small minority of people., but now we all have to suffer as a result.

Any government has the responsibility to provide for the common good and see that hunger and disease are a least somewhat dealt with in some rational and compassionate manner..

Wrong. That's not a legitimate government function. Furthermore, government is almost always the cause of hunger and disease.

Anything less requires lots of cops, lots of prisons and lots of repression to keep the peace.

You mean like we had in 1925?

Oh, hell yes you are absolutely right in all your infinite wisdom. By all means let free enterprise run amok.
Seems you really haven't thought this whole thing through but then again it all adds up being the mind set you are.
But if something fucks up around where you live and they decide it doesn't matter to the "free enterprise" to fix the problem.
If you don't know what I am talking about go on a website that has some industrial fuck ups. The most recent comes to mind in W Virginia.
You attended a government school, Child. We have an ointment for that.

Not all public schools are created equal though. I go to public school, but our school has a 97% graduation rate and the top students are consistently national merit scholars and become doctors, engineers, etc. Meanwhile, in nearby Gary and Chicago, the dropout rate is sky-high and kids graduate without learning how to read. Guess which way my community(Munster) votes and how Gary/Chicago do?

Of course, most public schools learn more toward Gary/Chicago than Munster, but it is worth pointing out.

Misinformation is the #1 enabler of left-wing beliefs.

You are still in high school? Must be. That's what you said. LMAO.

Get a job, raise a family, survive and prosper. Until then, well I'll be nice. You might only be 16. LMAO.

Anybody can be a parrot young man. Doesn't mean you are smart about anything. Just means you are a parrot. Talking about shit that you just don't know.

Dude, is this shit really what you think? If all the problems these programs were created to mitigate were simply ignored by the government, would you call that responsible governance? Of course not. Any government has the responsibility to provide for the common good and see that hunger and disease are a least somewhat dealt with in some rational and compassionate manner. Anything less requires lots of cops, lots of prisons and lots of repression to keep the peace.

we already have tons of welfare for the poor.......we also have lots of cops, prisons, and repression....

so what is going wrong here....?

A typical plutocracy, trying not to collapse under the weight of a bunch of half-assed programs meant only to keep things from going total anarchy rather than effectively address any particular problem. Any or or all of our social problems could be things of the past if we were serious about stopping them but instead we just throw money at a problem hoping it will just go away. The problem is that there is just too much money to be made from misery.

What's your solution, dingleberry?

Not all public schools are created equal though. I go to public school, but our school has a 97% graduation rate and the top students are consistently national merit scholars and become doctors, engineers, etc. Meanwhile, in nearby Gary and Chicago, the dropout rate is sky-high and kids graduate without learning how to read. Guess which way my community(Munster) votes and how Gary/Chicago do?

Of course, most public schools learn more toward Gary/Chicago than Munster, but it is worth pointing out.

Get a job, raise a family, survive and prosper. Until then, well I'll be nice. You might only be 16. LMAO.

Anybody can be a parrot young man. Doesn't mean you are smart about anything. Just means you are a parrot. Talking about shit that you just don't know.

He shows a lot more sense than you do, Zeke.

How old are you?

Last edited:

Outstanding. We have an interested young person. A good sign when all is said and done.

I wish the OP a prosperous and fulfilling life in this great nation. By way of advice.....I will say that I hope you open your mind as you move through the stages of life. I trust that you will.

He show a lot more sense than you do, Zeke.

How old are you?

shows

Any government has the responsibility to provide for the common good and see that hunger and disease are a least somewhat dealt with in some rational and compassionate manner..

Wrong. That's not a legitimate government function. Furthermore, government is almost always the cause of hunger and disease.

The Constitution says otherwise:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Unless you would like to elaborate what the Founding Fathers meant when they said our policies should center around providing for the common defense and welfare of the nation?

The right sure does believe in government controlling when someone can vote

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Unless you would like to elaborate what the Founding Fathers meant when they said our policies should center around providing for the common defense and welfare of the nation?

What they meant by "promote the general welfare" was defined by the enumerated powers the Constitution grants to the federal government, and not one thing more.

What they meant by "promote the general welfare" was defined by the enumerated powers the Constitution grants to the federal government, and not one thing more.

Simpleton's understanding. This shit is complex. You must view it as such.

Here's the simple difference between the left and the right on economic issues. They trust bigger government. We trust you. Liberals want to raise the minimum wage because they don't think you have the right to form your own contract with your employer. They passed social security/Medicare/Obamacare because they think that the government is better at spending your money than you are. Now, 1/3 to 1/2 of people's paychecks are going to Uncle Sam to pay for those who don't earn a paycheck. The left's core principles are rooted in the fact that they do not believe that people have a right to pursue their own happiness and follow their own hopes and dreams.

The right recognizes that there are natural differences in ability and effort and that to truly promote human happiness and dignity, we should give all the right to pursue their own course. We believe in free will, a free market, and a free people. So the next time you hear a leftist babbling about income inequality, remember that what those leftists really want to do is to take away your freedom.

dear fucking idiot,

the founders also believed in government.

They created one

Forum List

Back