The left blame the right for all of Obama's failures & broken promises.

What failures and broken promises?

And the Republicans do hold a majority in DC, the House of Representatives.

He'll never say what failure or broken promises. Its just something they just say like "Obama is lawless" but never say how or why because...uh...LAWLESS!

Apparently you just crawled out from under a rock and haven't watched any news for some time.

Obama lied about keeping our insurance and doctors. He promised we could keep them if we liked them. He promised costs would go down and more people would be insured. He also lied to everyone about it not being a tax, then lied to the courts about it being a tax.

If a tax, it should have gone through the House or it's unconstitutional. If not a tax, SCOTUS would declare it unconstitutional. Just how does this work? Two lies have to be considered the truth, depending on who is he telling it to. And the left finds that reasonable.

Other broken promises and this is just a sampling of the total lies. No transparency. No closing GITMO. Raising the debt ceiling. No lobbyists.

No cooperation with any investigations into the many scandals.

His penchant for doing things without congress is telling. He made recess appointments when congress wasn't in recess.

I guess Katie Couric and Madcow neglected to report on these, so you are clueless.

How can you type so well ClosedCaption? I mean considering you've had your head in the sand for 6 years now yet you're still pretty good at it....

I'm waiting for your answer to what failures and broken promises but all you keep delivering are lame ass zingers.

He is wrong about everything because he goes to ultra right wing blog sites (NewsMax, RightWingNews.com, and RightWingWatch.org to name a few) and believes that they are telling him the truth. Personally, I call those sites "sewer sites" and avoid them like the plague. The same applies to ultra left wing sites.
In those very rare cases where he happens to stumble into a real news site he automatically discounts everything he hears by calling them "the liberal media."

The bottom line is that he knows what he believes and does not want to be bothered by facts or the truth.

See what I mean? Only a CHILD would PRETEND to know what sites I may or may not visit. No mature adult makes such an ass out of themselves. Congratulations, mission accomplished.

Not only that I'm NOT one of the people on this site that discredits other sites based on ideology. I always consider the content, not the source.
Sure you do. I suspect you are angry because my profile of you is right on target. You believe what you want to believe and do not take the time to verify whether it is true or false.

And just how the hell can I verify YOUR opinion? Are you fucking retarded? It's not your profile of me that led you to that conclusion, it's your partisan idiocy.

I don't visit any sites unless a term googled leads me there.

How can you type so well ClosedCaption? I mean considering you've had your head in the sand for 6 years now yet you're still pretty good at it....

I'm waiting for your answer to what failures and broken promises but all you keep delivering are lame ass zingers.

I've listed several in the last couple of days alone. Go find the threads yourself. In fact I've argued with you in those threads.

Sucker someone else into busy work fool

See what I mean? Only a CHILD would PRETEND to know what sites I may or may not visit. No mature adult makes such an ass out of themselves. Congratulations, mission accomplished.

Not only that I'm NOT one of the people on this site that discredits other sites based on ideology. I always consider the content, not the source.
Sure you do. I suspect you are angry because my profile of you is right on target. You believe what you want to believe and do not take the time to verify whether it is true or false.

And just how the hell can I verify YOUR opinion? Are you fucking retarded? It's not your profile of me that led you to that conclusion, it's your partisan idiocy.

So you say. I am not convinced.

I've listed several in the last couple of days alone. Go find the threads yourself. In fact I've argued with you in those threads.

Sucker someone else into busy work fool

Ahh the "go find it" excuse. I thought so

I will have us out of Afghanistan/Iraq within 6 months

I will close Gitmo

I will run the most transparent administration ever.

You can keep your plan if you like it

Health care costs will go down

5 and there are more,many more

So you say. I am not convinced.

0 give a fucks were given on that day

What failures and broken promises?

And the Republicans do hold a majority in DC, the House of Representatives.

He'll never say what failure or broken promises. Its just something they just say like "Obama is lawless" but never say how or why because...uh...LAWLESS!

Apparently you just crawled out from under a rock and haven't watched any news for some time.

Obama lied about keeping our insurance and doctors. He promised we could keep them if we liked them. He promised costs would go down and more people would be insured. He also lied to everyone about it not being a tax, then lied to the courts about it being a tax.

If a tax, it should have gone through the House or it's unconstitutional. If not a tax, SCOTUS would declare it unconstitutional. Just how does this work? Two lies have to be considered the truth, depending on who is he telling it to. And the left finds that reasonable.

Other broken promises and this is just a sampling of the total lies. No transparency. No closing GITMO. Raising the debt ceiling. No lobbyists.

His penchant for doing things without congress is telling. He made recess appointments when congress wasn't in recess.

I guess Katie Couric and Madcow neglected to report on these, so you are clueless.

Now heres the funny part.

This thread is titled "ALL Obamas failures and broken promises" and out of ALL of these instances of failing and promising by page 2 at least 3-5 have brought up the "Keep your dr" line.

After 5 years when asked about all the failures and broken promises. 3-5 people seem to find that the most egregious lie.

If thats all then wait until you hear about the guy who sent us to a bullshit ass war. Your fucking heads will explode

Now heres the funny part.

This thread is titled "ALL Obamas failures and broken promises" and out of ALL of these instances of failing and promising by page 2 at least 3-5 have brought up the "Keep your dr" line.

After 5 years when asked about all the failures and broken promises. 3-5 people seem to find that the most egregious lie.

If thats all then wait until you hear about the guy who sent us to a bullshit ass war. Your fucking heads will explode

You mean the one that got bi partisan approval?? that one .

Who's head is going to explode??

Clownslike this knot head will protect the one no matter what. Most moral people get upset when their president time and time again says one thing does another,you know telling lies.

You can keep your plan/Doc if you like it is a big ass lie,a very big ass lie.

Along with it was a spontaneous demonstration over a video how many times??

People like you have ZERO integrity

How about the promise that if you liked your plan you could keep your plan?

How many more d'ya want?

Wow! You are really original.

The guy believed it when he said it. You are not capable of understanding cause and effect.

Nor, apparently, was He.

That may be true in this case. Who could have anticipated that insurance companies....poised to gain 30,000,000 new customers....would fuck with 5 million current customers and frighten them to death? And who could have anticipated that so many of those 5 million would take the insurance companies' word for what options they have? Idiots.

I suppose a cynic might have. But our POTUS is not a cynic.

How about the promise that if you liked your plan you could keep your plan?

How many more d'ya want?

Wow! You are really original.

The guy believed it when he said it. You are not capable of understanding cause and effect.

Oh! So what you're saying is that the politician who spearheaded the push on the ACA wasn't aware of one of its most major and potentially controversial aspects?

So you're saying that he's not a liar, he's just incompetent. Gotcha. Carry on, then, just make sure you boys are wearing your helmets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back