The left destroys everything, even pretty will not be tolerated.

This is the idea Liberals have of a beautiful woman

DQB1euFVQAE0xiX.jpg

She's a SJW woke dumbass.

And appeal to authority, typical progressive twit response. go running back to your "betters"

Typical cave man response ... :thup:

I never suggested anyone was "better" than another ...
Just that someone was in charge of making the decisions ... And that someone isn't you.

Sorry if that fact ruffles your inferiority complex.

Appeal to authority isn't debating, it's giving up.

"Someone in charge said so", how childish.

I don't ever watch beauty pageants, so I couldn't care less. If you are so desperate to see women in bikinis, you could always go to the beach. :rolleyes:

Miss America goes woke: No more swimsuit competition at pageant

What’s next for the SJW crowd? Make pretty girls wear burkas? How late my before a tranny gets in there?
Good. It's about time. Those beauty pageants have needed to go since the 50's.
why? cause you don't like it? if that's the criteria we'll never have anything cause no matter what it is *someone* won't like it.

since we're trying to set a pattern of what you don't like must be removed, now in the end everything would be gone.

if you don't like it, don't watch it. leave people be who enjoy it as its not hurting anyone.

Appeal to authority isn't debating, it's giving up.

"Someone in charge said so", how childish.

I am not appealing to authority ... They have the authority.
You and I don't have to like it ... So rock on tiny rebel.

.​

They are changing a format that was just fine for them when they won it or participated in it. Why change just to change it?

So now all of a sudden all the years with swimsuits and evening gowns are now "bad" in some way?

I guess they will all come out on stage all frumpy and in their sweats.

Foul Bachelorette frog for Miss America!

41129cf46a74d4b01644aea91677b8f262bc0fb2adaa1a78ad313921131334eb.jpg

You seem to be asking questions that Gretchen Carlson already answered in her interview.
Now ... You don't necessarily have to like her answers ... But she is in charge and you aren't ... :thup:

And appeal to authority, typical progressive twit response. go running back to your "betters"

Are you saying that BlackSand is a progressive??? :eek: From just about all of her posts that I have read, that is certainly not the case.

They are changing a format that was just fine for them when they won it or participated in it. Why change just to change it?

So now all of a sudden all the years with swimsuits and evening gowns are now "bad" in some way?

I guess they will all come out on stage all frumpy and in their sweats.

Foul Bachelorette frog for Miss America!

41129cf46a74d4b01644aea91677b8f262bc0fb2adaa1a78ad313921131334eb.jpg

You seem to be asking questions that Gretchen Carlson already answered in her interview.
Now ... You don't necessarily have to like her answers ... But she is in charge and you aren't ... :thup:

Are you saying that BlackSand is a progressive??? :eek: From just about all of her posts that I have read, that is certainly not the case.

Well her/his support of this type of crap lines him/her up with that side of the aisle.

Beauty pageants really are kind of stupid if you think about it though. These women get all of this recognition and for doing what exactly? There are beautiful women all over the place.

Well her/his support of this type of crap lines him/her up with that side of the aisle.

It's not a matter of support ... :thup:

It's the fact that the former Miss Americas that volunteer their time to run the board that controls the criteria of the event ...
Have every right to do so.

It's their show ... I suspect they know where they want it to go ... They have all won the competition.
You haven't, don't even qualify ... And keep asking questions they have already answered.

Otherwise ... The idea the boss has the ability to do what they want with the operation they control ... Isn't necessarily a "Progressive" idea.

It's the fact that the former Miss Americas that volunteer their time to run the board that controls the criteria of the event ...

It's their show ... I suspect they know where they want it to go ... They have all won the competition.
You haven't, don't even qualify ... And keep asking questions they have already answered.

Otherwise ... The idea the boss has the ability to do what they want with the operation they control ... Isn't necessarily a "Progressive" idea.

Lets see if anyone cares enough about the new version to continue to support it. Again the left fucks with another institution just because they can.

Childish.

Lets see if anyone cares enough about the new version to continue to support it. Again the left fucks with another institution just because they can.

Childish.

It is really a rather unimportant institution though. :D Does anybody care if there is no Ms. America pageant anymore? Not too many people probably. Nowadays, you can see half dressed women anywhere. Lol.

Speaking of half dressed women, what is up with "large women" wearing tiny clothes? First of all, it must be extremely uncomfortable for a 200 lb woman to squeeze into a size 7. Secondly, it looks just awful. Put some of that stuff away, will ya?

Childish.

It is really a rather unimportant institution though. :D Does anybody care if there is no Ms. America pageant anymore? Not too many people probably. Nowadays, you can see half dressed women anywhere. Lol.

to me, as is usually the case with these things, it's the left's need to "improve" on things that should be left the hell alone. If the left want's some new competition, they should have made one up on their own. Instead they co-opt something more traditional people have supported and try to pass it off as an "improved" version of the respected institution.

And ... You can laugh at a bunch of folks who get their panties in a wad over something as simple as vanity fair ... :21:

Speaking of half dressed women, what is up with "large women" wearing tiny clothes? First of all, it must be extremely uncomfortable for a 200 lb woman to squeeze into a size 7. Secondly, it looks just awful. Put some of that stuff away, will ya?

Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

But in this day an age trying to tell people that is being somehow aggressive and/or some kind of bigot.

to me, as is usually the case with these things, it's the left's need to "improve" on things that should be left the hell alone. If the left want's some new competition, they should have made one up on their own. Instead they co-opt something more traditional people have supported and try to pass it off as an "improved" version of the respected institution.

The people making the decisions didn't co-op anything ... They all won the competition.
Which would indicate ... They probably know more about its traditions and functions than you do.

Last edited:

The people making the decisions didn't co-op anything ... They all won the competition.
Which would indicate ... They probably know more about it's traditions and functions than you do.

The gradual infiltration of things like this by SJW types is obvious to anyone who cares about it.

Evidently you do not, until the fuck with something you like, then you will probably whine like a little bitch.

The gradual infiltration of things like this by SJW types is obvious to anyone who cares about it.
Evidently you do not, until the fuck with something you like, then you will probably whine like a little bitch.

I see SJW's everywhere ... And I see people pissing the pants or pulling their hair out when they encounter SJW's.
That's your stupid fight ... Continue to struggle with your insecurities.

What I care about ... Is using the resources I have, to offer the products and services I can, at the highest possible quality.
It is never a political decision based on the fickle nature of insecure sheep.

They cannot fuck up what I have ... They have no control over it ...
And I will adapt and innovate to overcome whatever obstacle they try and put in my way.

Forum List

Back