The left destroys everything, even pretty will not be tolerated.

mebbe you should start a bikini pageant and stop letting the regressive sjw's roll you

I personally haven't watched a pageant in decades, again my issue has always been about changing things that other people like, by people who think they have a mandate to do it, but really don't.
People who whine about change express so in boycott. It's a nothing new under the sun phenomena and it's totally not worth your time, it's unbecoming tbh

Why unbecoming? SJW types think their shit don't stink, that anything they do is "for our own good". My sig covers my views on people like that quite nicely.

I agree that they are annoying assholes, but I prefer to be outraged over more important issues. I honestly cannot bring myself to care much if Miss Americas wear swimsuits or not. It is a little interesting that they are taking that part out of the pageant, but that is about the extent of my caring about it on any level.

They just keep nibbling and nibbling.

And this will probably take care of itself as the type of people they are trying to please won't start watching it, and the people who loved the old format will stop watching it.

Get woke, go broke.

I agree, they will probably lose a lot of viewers, mostly men. Most women, regardless of their political persuasion (unless they are lesbians maybe) couldn't care less about the swimsuit competition in a Miss America pageant.

I thought conservative men liked women who dressed conservatively anyways? :D Women who dress like "sluts" are evil temptresses.

A swimsuit or an evening dress isn't dressing slutty.

And I am not a social conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

It's is the change that usually gets my goat, it's the SJW mentality that change like this is always good, and that if I don't like it then I am some misogynist/racist/ableist/whatever not liking trannies is trogolyte.

Marty....any time these people are pushing the weirdo identity politics stuff is a great day for real Americans who vote. Go....go....the "fuck to tradition" stuff like this. It's all good....gets the white male voter in line at the polling place ftmfw!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::finger3:

Don't forget the non SJW women vote either.

Why unbecoming? SJW types think their shit don't stink, that anything they do is "for our own good". My sig covers my views on people like that quite nicely.
Because finger wagging is for losers who, instead of leading their OWN way and shutting the fuck up.....they complain of the "others" and what "they're" doing all of the time....

If you want to infect change, you shut the fuck up and do it. By simply whining about it, you're shooting yourself in the foot by exacerbating the problem you're expressing in the first place.

I'm just telling you what's unbecoming about it, don't shoot the messenger! :backpedal:

I'm voicing my opinion on a messageboard, that isn't whining.

And the old "get up and do something" cop-out means you just don't want to discuss the topic at hand, but be a smug douche about it.

and "infect" change? Did you mean affect?
naw, infect works. Become a virus to its host lol :blowpop:

I getya though....what without messageboards, nobody would ever face these damn SJWs amiright!! Next, you can't say "poopy" in your living room because anuses are now vessels of sexual activity.

Now you are just being silly.
That's the idea, Marty. I find the whole politically correct movement as irrelevant as the anti politically correct movement. It all comes out in the wash. You can say fuck now on the telly, and before the "PC" era of today......... that was outlawed....so was THAT PC? Is the PC of yesteryear not relevant to compare? What are the laws we've established that you cannot call someone a fag at your whim? Far as I know, today's PC is more symbolic...you'll be shamed publicly and then whatever happens happens.

It's not that you're outlawed from any such bigotry, it's that you're not willing to have any scrutiny about it whatsoever? Is that the idea?

Or, how about this angle.......The Pageant is making a decision, and now they're facing a "social justice" backlash....much like this thread....

is that..."PC" in its own right?

It's all nonsense, to me player. Legislate it, though ~ and then my 1st Amendment in me will radicalize. Day to day rahrah doesn't really effect me.

It doesn't affect you until it does, and by then it may be too late.

I personally haven't watched a pageant in decades, again my issue has always been about changing things that other people like, by people who think they have a mandate to do it, but really don't.
People who whine about change express so in boycott. It's a nothing new under the sun phenomena and it's totally not worth your time, it's unbecoming tbh

I agree that they are annoying assholes, but I prefer to be outraged over more important issues. I honestly cannot bring myself to care much if Miss Americas wear swimsuits or not. It is a little interesting that they are taking that part out of the pageant, but that is about the extent of my caring about it on any level.

And this will probably take care of itself as the type of people they are trying to please won't start watching it, and the people who loved the old format will stop watching it.

Get woke, go broke.

I agree, they will probably lose a lot of viewers, mostly men. Most women, regardless of their political persuasion (unless they are lesbians maybe) couldn't care less about the swimsuit competition in a Miss America pageant.

How do you really know that is the case, vis a vis women not caring about the swimsuit competition?

Get woke, go broke.

How do you really know that is the case, vis a vis women not caring about the swimsuit competition?

Because women aren't getting their jollies watching other women parade around in a bikini. Lol. I do wonder at what kind of people would watch a Miss America pageant at all though when there are better things to watch.

Because finger wagging is for losers who, instead of leading their OWN way and shutting the fuck up.....they complain of the "others" and what "they're" doing all of the time....

If you want to infect change, you shut the fuck up and do it. By simply whining about it, you're shooting yourself in the foot by exacerbating the problem you're expressing in the first place.

I'm just telling you what's unbecoming about it, don't shoot the messenger! :backpedal:

And the old "get up and do something" cop-out means you just don't want to discuss the topic at hand, but be a smug douche about it.

I getya though....what without messageboards, nobody would ever face these damn SJWs amiright!! Next, you can't say "poopy" in your living room because anuses are now vessels of sexual activity.

That's the idea, Marty. I find the whole politically correct movement as irrelevant as the anti politically correct movement. It all comes out in the wash. You can say fuck now on the telly, and before the "PC" era of today......... that was outlawed....so was THAT PC? Is the PC of yesteryear not relevant to compare? What are the laws we've established that you cannot call someone a fag at your whim? Far as I know, today's PC is more symbolic...you'll be shamed publicly and then whatever happens happens.

It's not that you're outlawed from any such bigotry, it's that you're not willing to have any scrutiny about it whatsoever? Is that the idea?

Or, how about this angle.......The Pageant is making a decision, and now they're facing a "social justice" backlash....much like this thread....

It's all nonsense, to me player. Legislate it, though ~ and then my 1st Amendment in me will radicalize. Day to day rahrah doesn't really effect me.

It would bug me some... if it were folks who were NOT working themselves into a place to make this decision for the Pageant..

but since their successes placed them there fairly, they're the ones who have every right to this decision..... and if it's something you have some big issue with then its gotta be in direct contradiction to any laissez faire view...I dont see anything different than a grocer deciding not to put up a coke banner in his front window because of 2 much cleavage.

Get woke, go broke.

Because women aren't getting their jollies watching other women parade around in a bikini. Lol. I do wonder at what kind of people would watch a Miss America pageant at all though when there are better things to watch.

And this is an example of the problem we are having with SJW's.

You assume you know what "women" want, because you know what you want, and are a woman. It's the assumption, maybe even not a conscious assumption, that ones own views imprint across the range of a group you identify with.

Based on the amount of kids going through those weird pageants throughout the country I have a feeling there are plenty of women watching the big ones, and interested in the big ones, hoping their little girl will make it there.

It would bug me some... if it were folks who were NOT working themselves into a place to make this decision for the Pageant..

but since their successes placed them there fairly, they're the ones who have every right to this decision..... and if it's something you have some big issue with then its gotta be in direct contradiction to any laissez faire view...I dont see anything different than a grocer deciding not to put up a coke banner in his front window because of 2 much cleavage.

There is a difference and you know it. some institutions become part of a fabric of a society, even if only a small part only some care about.

They could have started their own all inclusive pageant, instead they co-opted an existing institution and changed it into something completely unrelated to the original version.

They are doing it with Boy Scouts, they are doing it to PA laws, and the list goes on.

As Iowahawk has said:

David Burge on Twitter

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.
#lefties

How is it insecure to point out self appointed "betters" are trying to change things and don't care if other people don't want them changed?
And the person above the waterline always thinks the sharks can't get them, until the tide comes in. But continue to be ignorant.

You seem to be the one who keeps stumbling over some "better" equation ... That's your value system and your insecurities.
Sharks aren't so afraid of sharks ... Sorry if you're the chum ... :thup:

Lol.... you always have displayed the political IQ of a small soap dish :113::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Most Americans see this story and burst out laughing!

How is it insecure to point out self appointed "betters" are trying to change things and don't care if other people don't want them changed?
And the person above the waterline always thinks the sharks can't get them, until the tide comes in. But continue to be ignorant.

You seem to be the one who keeps stumbling over some "better" equation ... That's your value system and your insecurities.
Sharks aren't so afraid of sharks ... Sorry if you're the chum ... :thup:

Lol, you are a "shark"

Funny.

There is a difference and you know it. some institutions become part of a fabric of a society, even if only a small part only some care about.

They could have started their own all inclusive pageant, instead they co-opted an existing institution and changed it into something completely unrelated to the original version.

They are doing it with Boy Scouts, they are doing it to PA laws, and the list goes on.

As Iowahawk has said:

David Burge on Twitter

2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties
I dont care about conspiratorial lists of marxism and blah blah, typically written post-hoc to fit any narrative they'd like as though that's a reason to suddenly believe it was their goal to begin with.

That's how to convince conspiracy theorists of shit on the internet, it's not how the typical complex mind is convinced. Its for the gullible.

You still kind of ducked the point about how, with the fcc being relaxed and with society in general mainly consuming things formerly seen as morally repugnant......that this shows how both legally and in spirit our society is less p.c. than ever.

Outlier cases that make huge media rahrah dont erase that.

Lol.... you always have displayed the political IQ of a small soap dish :113::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

get it all off your chest, bud

Lol, you are a "shark"

Funny.

If you equate "shark" as someone accomplishing what they set out to accomplish ...
Without being overly concerned with what happens in regards to who gets left behind (gobbled up in the process) ...

Well ... I never suggested it was funny ... :thup:

As Iowahawk has said:

David Burge on Twitter

2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties
I dont care about conspiratorial lists of marxism and blah blah, typically written post-hoc to fit any narrative they'd like as though that's a reason to suddenly believe it was their goal to begin with.

That's how to convince conspiracy theorists of shit on the internet, it's not how the typical complex mind is convinced. Its for the gullible.

You still kind of ducked the point about how, with the fcc being relaxed and with society in general mainly consuming things formerly seen as morally repugnant......that this shows how both legally and in spirit our society is less p.c. than ever.

Nothing conspiriatal about it. but keep ignoring it till it bites you in the ass.

Lol, you are a "shark"

Funny.

If you equate "shark" as someone accomplishing what they set out to accomplish ...
Without being overly concerned with what happens in regards to who gets left behind (gobbled up in the process) ...

Well ... I never suggested it was funny ... :thup:

Ah, message board/internet self-successful person....

Almost as bad as the internet tough guy.

Here ya go s0n....just 23% think it's a good idea to have transgenders in the military for example. C'mon now....pcness still considered ghey by a large majority of Americans.

48_favor_delay_in_transgender_military_enlistments

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:hello77:

And let's face it.... the embracing of all the weirdness gets little traction outside of California New York and a handful of other places.:oops8:

People don't go for the in your face/fuck you attitude of the activists.... most people hear that shit and start throwing up. That's just the way it is.

As Iowahawk has said:

David Burge on Twitter

2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties

Nothing conspiriatal about it. but keep ignoring it till it bites you in the ass.
The boy who cried wolf has been crying it since the 60s, the Constitution this, my freedoms that....but it's still hard for any boys who cry wolf to point me toward anything but some taxes that show that anyone is less free than........ ever. In fact, with all of the legal restrictions from the early US - there's a case to be made that we're more free than ever....but I do understand that regulations on businesses and such..... which arguably affect the rest of the Citizenry..... can be used for the opposing case. It'd be a hard argument to quantify.

These things are a matter of perspective.

Ah, message board/internet self-successful person....

Almost as bad as the internet tough guy.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to manage your insecurities is perfectly okay with me.
It serves no purpose nor offers any consequence otherwise ... :thup:

Here ya go s0n....just 23% think it's a good idea to have transgenders in the military for example. C'mon now....pcness still considered ghey by a large majority of Americans.

48_favor_delay_in_transgender_military_enlistments

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:hello77:

And let's face it.... the embracing of all the weirdness gets little traction outside of California New York and a handful of other places.:oops8:
"pcness still considered ghey by a large majority of Americans."

You made my point for me, dunce. I'm the one saying that, in reality, nobody really gives a fuck about pcness. And here you are agreeing with me and thinking you're winning something. derpppppppppppp

Forum List

Back