The left destroys everything, even pretty will not be tolerated.

rapequotes.jpg
Soooooo, these idiots are representative of ALL conservatives? If you say so...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Social conservatives, yes
The sad thing is you're serious....... Wow, just wow.......
So are all the social conservatives that make light of rape and put some or all of the blame on women.

So for the record it's republicans say dumb things about rape, and it's democrats who actually do the raping and the covering up of it.

Got it.
^ :cuckoo:

Let's have Mr. America and Mr. Universe and 3 and 4 year old boys competing in the Young Mr. New York beauty pageants, all wearing a tailored suit and then in a tiny little bathing suit. Get that hair styled just right. Muscles, great ass, I'm picturing some pleasant evenings watching these competitions.

Why is it only women? We know why. That's why I don't like them.

Let's have Mr. America and Mr. Universe and 3 and 4 year old boys competing in the Young Mr. New York beauty pageants, all wearing a tailored suit and then in a tiny little bathing suit. Get that hair styled just right. Muscles, great ass, I'm picturing some pleasant evenings watching these competitions.

I'm not going to start slamming the Right for this--in general, we don't think about the message it sends.

I'm not going to start slamming the Right for this--in general, we don't think about the message it sends.

What's so terrible about whatever message is being sent with this picture?

Some girls like being girly. Stop trying to make your vision of womanhood the only vision of womanhood.

Miss America goes woke: No more swimsuit competition at pageant

What’s next for the SJW crowd? Make pretty girls wear burkas? How late my before a tranny gets in there?
Make a competing contest where you parade a bunch of whores. Write to Trump for startup funding.

Why are you equating attractiveness with whorishness?

Talk about being judgemental....
I gave you an idea. Do it or stop your bitching and crying.

Why can't the SJW's start their own shit and leave existing institutions alone?

Oh wait, I forgot, it's part of their overall plan:

David Burge on Twitter

@iowahawkblog
1. Identify a respected institution.
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
4. wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.
#lefties
Trump did that to the NFL.

Sack up pussy, start a competing contest. Just put Playboy models on stage and parade them around. Plenty of people will love it and Trump will put you on his cabinet.

No, the NFL did it to itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just call their plastic surgeons and get their xrays.......lol

Make a competing contest where you parade a bunch of whores. Write to Trump for startup funding.

David Burge on Twitter

@iowahawkblog
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties

Sack up pussy, start a competing contest. Just put Playboy models on stage and parade them around. Plenty of people will love it and Trump will put you on his cabinet.

Nope. You mutated little sheep didn’t even know about it until Trump ordered his propagandists to manipulate the hell out of you.

David Burge on Twitter

@iowahawkblog
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties

Nope. You mutated little sheep didn’t even know about it until Trump ordered his propagandists to manipulate the hell out of you.

The NFL players were pissing people off with the anthem protests before Trump threw his hat into the fight.

Whatever the libbies are not or can’t get they want obliterated

David Burge on Twitter

@iowahawkblog
2. kill it.
3. gut it.
#lefties

The NFL players were pissing people off with the anthem protests before Trump threw his hat into the fight.
Marty is once asga8in making excuses for hie orange buddy. It was not a big thing and you Trumpettes were still watching, then Trump stuck ion his nose & you assfucks were lining up to boycott it.

A guess you think it is OK for the President to lie to attack private business enterprises.

David Burge on Twitter

Marty is once asga8in making excuses for hie orange buddy. It was not a big thing and you Trumpettes were still watching, then Trump stuck ion his nose & you assfucks were lining up to boycott it.

A guess you think it is OK for the President to lie to attack private business enterprises.

Where have I said I want to boycott the NFL?

The method of protest was stupid and isn't getting their original message across.

And Trump sticking his nose it in fixates idiots like you while he does actual real work, so it's win-win.

Losers.

Forum List

Back