The Left has Destroyed Billy Bush's Career

Are you guys happy now? Did you ever stop to thinkvof the distraction you're causing trying to get the old hag in the White House?

It was a PRIVATE conversation for Allah's sake!

Trump Tape Fallout: Concern Over Billy Bush Grows at 'Today' Show
lol

So much for the conservative notion of ‘personal responsibility.’

And ‘the left’ had nothing to do with the release of the video.

Most Republicans and conservatives are indeed this stupid and childish.

Can we please extinguish JFK's eternal flame and tear down all memorials with his name on them please.......... its an outrage

Billy Bush actually put out a sincere apology afterward, Trump could learn from him.

That being said, Bush gets to own his own words and is responsible for what comes out of his own mouth.

EDIT: Never mind, wasn't that sincere after all.

Are you guys happy now? Did you ever stop to thinkvof the distraction you're causing trying to get the old hag in the White House?

--------------------------------------- GOOD , first jebito bush and all the other 'bushes' plus 'billy' who probably had something to do with this. Next to be messed with is 'jorge' bush , son of jebito bush and he is already in TEXAS politics .

Can we please extinguish JFK's eternal flame and tear down all memorials with his name on them please.......... its an outrage
Yes...I'm sure you Alt-Rights would do that.
Just getting in the lib spirit of tearing things down that are "offensive"......
Thanks for the reminder. JFK puts Trump and even Bill Clinton to shame. I blame him for Marilyn Monroe's death.

Tear it down! The moral left DEMANDS it!

lol

So much for the conservative notion of ‘personal responsibility.’

And ‘the left’ had nothing to do with the release of the video.

Most Republicans and conservatives are indeed this stupid and childish.

What we all know hillary and company is working overtime to destroy wiki leaks

First you had the New York times ; trumps taxes 1995

And now his leaked sex tapes..

Yes...I'm sure you Alt-Rights would do that.
Just getting in the lib spirit of tearing things down that are "offensive"......
Thanks for the reminder. JFK puts Trump and even Bill Clinton to shame. I blame him for Marilyn Monroe's death.

Tear it down! The moral left DEMANDS it!
There is no place in public life for this...libs tol me so

Forum List

Back