The United States Has Been Destroyed by Its Ruling Elites

It's from the transcript of an interview with Eastman.
Yeah, yeah....transcript....lol....And I am sure the entire unedited interview is all there right? TPM is as honest as the driven snow....right? lol

Never again do I want to see as much as a like from you when criticism of gatewaypundit is posted...Hack...

".....your daddy didn't discipline you enough to teach you manners..."

Well, in truth, with the hindsight of many decades later I realize now that he...and Mum....didn't do all that bad in teaching my brothers and my sisters and myself not only serviceable manners, but other useful stuff too.

We were fortunate that way, to have good hard-working well-meaning parents.
And with that realization we now better understand how some Americans are and will always be ---dissatisfied with the version of America that they crafted for themselves and their poor families.

As sincerely stated before:

I honestly do not know why poor poster "j-mac' is dissatisfied with the America that so many others are successful and productive in. Nor can we know with the available information of his lack of opportunities. Or the plight he and his family is in. But, we sincerely wish him well, and hope that things can improve and he can turn his life around.

Truthfully, we wish him and his family better times and circumstances. Life is good. Life in America is good. We are hopeful he can find the key to unlock success here in America, the land of opportunity. 👍

Think about it. Throughout history, every single successful and free nation or empire has eventually been destroyed by the lust for power and money which led to corruption by those that governed.
Keep going, and throughout history the people have destroyed the ruling elite. I take comfort in knowing the Dem party at some point will cease to exist, just like all the prior corrupt lying bunch of scumbags.

Well, in truth, with the hindsight of many decades later I realize now that he...and Mum....didn't do all that bad in teaching my brothers and my sisters and myself not only serviceable manners, but other useful stuff too.

We were fortunate that way, to have good hard-working well-meaning parents.
And with that realization we now better understand how some Americans are and will always be ---dissatisfied with the version of America that they crafted for themselves and their poor families.

As sincerely stated before:

Truthfully, we wish him and his family better times and circumstances. Life is good. Life in America is good. We are hopeful he can find the key to unlock success here in America, the land of opportunity. 👍
Whatever dude, you’re a moron…👍

"Whatever dude, you’re a moron…"

Well, as mentioned previously we hope poster 'j-mac' and his poor family can find better times and circumstances. Life is good. Life in America is good. We are hopeful they can find the key to unlock success here in America, the land of opportunity for so many others.

Good luck!

Well, as mentioned previously we hope poster 'j-mac' and his poor family can find better times and circumstances. Life is good. Life in America is good. We are hopeful they can find the key to unlock success here in America, the land of opportunity for so many others.

Good luck!
🖕

Around 10 pct of the country's population own 70 pct of its total wealth.

Forum List

Back