The United States Has Been Destroyed by Its Ruling Elites

The United States Has Been Destroyed by Its Ruling Elites

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That thread starter by the OP, MagaMachoMan, is a sad signifier that, perhaps, some should work harder to find a different life, a better life, maybe a different country.

It is regrettable that poster MagaMacho has been unable to craft a successful happy life for himself or for his family here in the land of opportunity -- America. Untold thousands of people are desperate to come to America and participate in its vibrant economy, multitudinous opportunities, its' diverse and rich culture.

Yet, sadly, we have too many ne'er-do-wells who seemingly can't get out of their own way. The economy is strong with jobs plentiful, record employment, unemployment low, 'We-Are-Hiring' signs everywhere, record profits in industry after industry, record home ownership, with housing values vibrant and strong, and now a declining inflation scenario.

Yet, there are those who fail to make it in this wealthy and welcoming country.

I cannot know why they have failed. Is it lack of education, poor childhood parenting, lack of ambition, lack of focus, lack of discipline, immaturity, not an adequate IQ, objectionable personalities?

I dunno.

But something is clearly holding back these unhappy dissatisfied ne'er-do-wells. Something that is not holding back so many other Americans who like America, even love it, and are proud of it. And are happy here with good and satisfying lives for themselves and their families.

IMHO
Who cares what YOU think? I bet it’d be a hoot trying out your schtick in public, the ass whoopin would be epic, and funny, soy boi….

Laugh while your brain dead POTUS sells out the country….sad.
The brain dead POTUS that sold out the country?
Oh' yeah......................

www.cbsnews.com › news › trump-orders-relief-forTrump orders relief for banned Chinese telecoms giant ZTE

May 13, 2018 · WASHINGTON -- President Trump said Sunday he has instructed his Commerce Department to help get a Chinese telecommunications company "back into business" after the U.S.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs IN China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

The brain dead POTUS that sold out the country?
Oh' yeah......................

www.cbsnews.com › news › trump-orders-relief-forTrump orders relief for banned Chinese telecoms giant ZTE

May 13, 2018 · WASHINGTON -- President Trump said Sunday he has instructed his Commerce Department to help get a Chinese telecommunications company "back into business" after the U.S.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs IN China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.
And how much was President Trump paid personally for that deal? Huh? Nothing?
thought so.

Proof….?

Trump is the one who got the $$$, moron.
You think Trump signed his name, and SOMEONE ELSE got the $$$?

Trump REALLY loves you.

Trump is the one who got the $$$, moron.
You think Trump signed his name, and SOMEONE ELSE got the $$$?

Trump REALLY loves you.
That’s a legitimate business deal, Show me where that broke any law…

That’s a legitimate business deal, Show me where that broke any law…
WTF?
Moving the goalpost is hard work.
Teabaggers have perfected it.
You accuse Biden of selling out the country for personal gain, of course, relying on FOX's "evidence".
Then I show where Trump actually did..........,................. and now it's "What law was broken"?

They're hiring.

WTF?
Moving the goalpost is hard work.
Teabaggers have perfected it.
You accuse Biden of selling out the country for personal gain, of course, relying on FOX's "evidence".
Then I show where Trump actually did..........,................. and now it's "What law was broken"?

They're hiring.

Show the law….you can’t because it’s legitimate…In Biden’s case, taking bribes to effect policy, then running the money through 20 different shell LLC’s…There’s your difference…

CALL: "Who cares what YOU think? ........ soy boi"

RESPONSE: " there are those who fail to make it in this wealthy and welcoming country..... Is it lack of education, poor childhood parenting, lack of ambition, lack of focus, lack of discipline, immaturity, not an adequate IQ, objectionable personalities? I dunno.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I honestly do not know why poor poster "j-mac' is dissatisfied with the America that so many others are successful and productive in. Nor can we know with the available information of his lack of opportunities. Or the plight he and his family is in.

But, we sincerely wish him well, and hope that things can improve and he can turn his life around.
America is a land of great opportunity. We hope he will recognize it and seize the initiative and be a more productive American.
Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I honestly do not know why poor poster "j-mac' is dissatisfied with the America that so many others are successful and productive in. Nor can we know with the available information of his lack of opportunities. Or the plight he and his family is in.

But, we sincerely wish him well, and hope that things can improve and he can turn his life around.
America is a land of great opportunity. We hope he will recognize it and seize the initiative and be a more productive American.
Good luck!
As usual, trying so hard to be clever, the stupid in you shines through….I’m in no “plight” stupid. I have a great life…Good job, wonderful wife, crusin’ to retirement, grandkids….etc…

And it’s for my children, and grandkids that I worry for…See, the “change“ you people want is a pipe dream. Never works in reality. And the evil you condone to get there is untenable. So, take your smug assumptions and shove em up your ass.

"I have a great life…Good job, wonderful wife, crusin’ to retirement, grandkids….etc…take your smug assumptions and shove em up your ass."
------------------------------------------------------------------

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Methinks your daddy didn't discipline you enough to teach you manners....Now, get out there and cut the grass boy....

Paul Craig Roberts shows us all that being a Jew can also mean being a patriotic American who tells the TRUTH.

Paul Craig is AWESOME!!!

No wonder the ADL calls him an "anti semite" which today translates as A PERSON WHO VALUES TRUTH AND PATRIOTISM TO AMERICA NOT ISRAEL!!!!!
MAGAt anti-Semites.

Forum List

Back