The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

I want to debate you on whether the conspiracy theories you claim in the OP are really conspiracy theories.

So list them and you and I can debate that one by one.
You can't debate with a hardcore partisan ideologue either.

Just make shit up, we both know you'll end up doing it anyway.

It's your thread, dude.
You really should at least try and engage in the discussion you started.

What conspiracies?
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming that partisans will accept the obvious, and then I'm proven wrong pretty quickly.

Last time: Post 6 in this very thread. I could also point out other threads, but I know better than to bother.

I already know that no "proof" will be good enough. If you want to deny the premise of the thread, I'm perfectly comfy with that.

I don't require proof. Only an explanation of your premise that this is a conspiracy.
I have no proof that this is a conspiracy. That's my point.

On this thread it is suggested that Trump's voters supported Russian hacking and that they are treasonous. It has been said that Trump asked Russia - presented as fact, actually - to hack Clinton, when he didn't say that. On other topics, that the Breitbart guy (whatever his name is) is a White Supremecist - that was floated by Liz Warren and Anderson Cooper shot her down. The Hitler shit, the Nazi shit, the inference - presented as fact, actually - that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists, there are plenty of examples of the Left going too far.

But I know, none of that is good enough. I therefore didn't provide any links, because we all know that crap has been said.

My overall point is that the Left is as unhinged with Trump as the Right was with Obama, and I'm a little surprised. I didn't think it would come to that. And I know you won't agree, and I know none of my examples are good enough.

This is why I don't burn a lot of time on the partisan back-and-forth stuff.
Do some searches and some reading.
Here's why you're wrong on all counts.

The Dem infrastructure was indeed hacked.
That information was subsequently released selectively and continuously. It's also very reasonable that since this tactic was employed against only one candidate, it was done for no other reason then as an attempt to diminish that candidate's chances and thereby influence the election results. That is all fact.

The US intelligence community was warning of this possibility for over a year. They have since confirmed that it indeed happened and that the source of the hack was from within Russia. That's all fact.

Trump's motive for his denial of this is certainly questionable given what is publicly known and certainly more so since he now receives regular and full classified briefings.

He did indeed urge Russia to continue their hacking if it was indeed them behind it and asked them to find the "30k emails". You can argue that he was joking but he did say it.

There are Trump supporters on this forum who very clearly say they don't care who did the hacking but only that it "exposed" Clinton.

It's your thread, dude.

What conspiracies?
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming that partisans will accept the obvious, and then I'm proven wrong pretty quickly.

Last time: Post 6 in this very thread. I could also point out other threads, but I know better than to bother.

I already know that no "proof" will be good enough. If you want to deny the premise of the thread, I'm perfectly comfy with that.

I don't require proof. Only an explanation of your premise that this is a conspiracy.

On this thread it is suggested that Trump's voters supported Russian hacking and that they are treasonous. It has been said that Trump asked Russia - presented as fact, actually - to hack Clinton, when he didn't say that. On other topics, that the Breitbart guy (whatever his name is) is a White Supremecist - that was floated by Liz Warren and Anderson Cooper shot her down. The Hitler shit, the Nazi shit, the inference - presented as fact, actually - that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists, there are plenty of examples of the Left going too far.

But I know, none of that is good enough. I therefore didn't provide any links, because we all know that crap has been said.

My overall point is that the Left is as unhinged with Trump as the Right was with Obama, and I'm a little surprised. I didn't think it would come to that. And I know you won't agree, and I know none of my examples are good enough.

Do some searches and some reading.
Here's why you're wrong on all counts.

The Dem infrastructure was indeed hacked.
That information was subsequently released selectively and continuously. It's also very reasonable that since this tactic was employed against only one candidate, it was done for no other reason then as an attempt to diminish that candidate's chances and thereby influence the election results. That is all fact.

The US intelligence community was warning of this possibility for over a year. They have since confirmed that it indeed happened and that the source of the hack was from within Russia. That's all fact.

Trump's motive for his denial of this is certainly questionable given what is publicly known and certainly more so since he now receives regular and full classified briefings.

He did indeed urge Russia to continue their hacking if it was indeed them behind it and asked them to find the "30k emails". You can argue that he was joking but he did say it.

There are Trump supporters on this forum who very clearly say they don't care who did the hacking but only that it "exposed" Clinton.

I can't get through to you.

I'm talking about behaviors.

I wouldn't say ALL Trump supporters have no problem with Russia hacking, but a lot of them don't, most of them in fact.

There is bi-partisan concern about the Russian story, and you continue to label it as leftwing nuttery.
That's not what I said. Obviously.

And, DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will determine whether to respond.

So this isn't your thread title?

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Macs response: No, its the Lefts thread title!

It's your thread, dude.

What conspiracies?

There is bi-partisan concern about the Russian story, and you continue to label it as leftwing nuttery.

Yeah, bipartisan. A couple of Trump hating Republicans and some Democrats.

The leftists are sooooooooooo confused. The corrupt media and the corrupt pollsters told them that the hildebeast could not be beaten, that it was in the bag for her. Now, rather than acknowledge that they were taken in by the lies, they come up will all kinds of excuses and conspiracy theories to justify their support of the most corrupt human being ever to run for president.

I find it amusing to watch them twist and turn in their own slime.

The above from the guy who still thinks Trump won the popular vote.

Trump won the ELECTION. He may or may not have won the PV once the illegal votes are removed from the count, but it doesn't matter. He won using the constitutional rules that we use to elect presidents.

Listen carefully--------------------I don't care who won the PV, it doesn't matter. Trump won the EC, that's what matters. Both candidates knew the rules going in and ran their campaigns accordingly, Hillary LOST.

See? This poster advancing the crackpot theory that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton.

maybe they did, maybe they didn't. There is some evidence that there were many non-citizens who registered and voted using drivers licenses given to illegals. But it doesn't matter. Trump won by the rules of our constitution. Hillary lost by those same rules.

How many states give 'illegals' drivers licenses that are legal to use for ID for voter registration?

California has motor voter and DL's for illegals. The California DMV stated they can't tell who is actually legal to vote and who is not. So I'm assuming it's on an honesty basis. You walk into the DMV, and simply tell them you're a legal citizen, and they give you the DL of somebody that can vote.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
See?

So you think the CIA is just making all this up? If so, what would be their motivation?
U.S. intelligence officials say Russian hacks ‘prioritized’ Democrats

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

The Bastille was stormed, the Queen was beheaded, and the people reclaimed the government...since they really believe they were the ones entitled to such behavior and that it would be the other way around...not enough time has passed for them to realize that they were the ones backing a monarchy that throttled the will of the people and needed to go...so they are in limbo [twilight zone] right now still trying to figure out how America got its government back and why.

He says this when I criticize the Left. He's convinced I'm a crazy right winger.

The same thing happens when I criticize the Right. Someone will say I'm a crazy left winger.

Funny stuff, and it illustrates my sig perfectly.

Tell us what the conspiracy theories are.
You were asked what my "true colors" are, and you haven't answered.

Your true colors, for one thing, are that you're a troll who won't back up his own threads with evidence.

What are the conspiracy theories? List them.
Oh, okay. I'm a troll. Cool!

bripat, now you know, I'm a troll.

Now, NYC, here's how it works with hardcore partisan ideologues like you:
  1. I make a point
  2. One of you demands "proof"
  3. I provide "proof"
  4. You say it isn't "proof"
  5. I say "okay"
  6. You claim "victory"
Your opinion is of no value to me. Say what you will, think what you will.

Thanks!

Where's the 'proof'? Did you list the conspiracy theories somewhere?
They have been listed in multiple threads.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

You bet its the twilight zone.

None of them could believe that Trump won the election. They all thought Hillary had it in the bag even though she was a lousy candidate.

They all thought the recount would get him gone. The recount that gave him additional votes.

Now this Russian bullshit comes up and they are all hoping this will keep Trump out of office.

You can't cure stupid and these lefty loons prove it every day. Good god what a bunch of gullible morons.
My guess is that something like this is part of the goal:

Robert Reich Warns A 'Dark Cloud Of Illegitimacy' Hangs Over Trump's Presidency | The Huffington Post

Reich just comes out and says it. So, thinking from a partisan political angle, the goal would be to de-legitimize Trump enough that, in some cases, they'll be able to pick off some moderate Republican votes on important votes here and there.

In other words, this appears to be just standard, intellectually dishonest partisan politics practiced by both parties, something so many Americans just can't stand.

None of them want to believe they lost. They are living in a dream world where Trump never takes office.

Bunch of elitist idiots if you ask me. Idiots who just won't believe they lost.
Look at it in perspective: They thought (as did I) that the move towards a Euro-social democracy was unstoppable and inevitable (I don't know, it still may be). And suddenly this happens and throws their whole worldview out the window. Literally overnight.

I guess my point is that I assumed they were a little better than this.

You really think the GOP 'takeover' of the government is going to stop and roll back progress in this country. You think 'social democracy' is dead now?

lol. Did you think that when Bush 'won' in 2001?

What has been going on for the last 24 years isn't progress. Do you really believe that Obama's attempt to destroy this country can't be rolled back?

There are no conspiracy theories.
ROFL! What about the theory that Russia hacked the election?

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
See?

So you think the CIA is just making all this up? If so, what would be their motivation?
U.S. intelligence officials say Russian hacks ‘prioritized’ Democrats
I'm talking about the behaviors of the Left, not the specifics of this important case.

Point in case,,>>>> The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends. The CIA has become a proven Obama controlled political hit\attack squad like the department of homeland security under the current director. The FBI has said there is no basis for the claims made by the liberal lying media. Apparently it only takes TEN people out of over 500 to make it a major problem in lala land. Their "bipartisan" claim in electors is reached by including one "NEVER TRUMPER" and nine electors bound to Clinton. This is the shit that is going to take liberal dimshits down for fifty years to come. It will be what makes for the biggest conservative voter registration ever, and the complete eradication of liberals from the political stage for years. You apparently have NO idea how much mainstream Americans hate liberal whining, intimidating, treacherous, thieving, extortionist. We have let you run wild forever in the name of freedoms while you stomped on ours and shoved, harassed, and defamed us, with your small egotistical minds and your inability to accept your complete ignorance, BUT THAT time is about to end along with the Lassies Faire treatment. You are about to hit the wall at 150 miles an hour. You have alienated the cops, the military the people who pay the bills and everyone who really matters in the day to day of this country, and we do not need or like any of you foul stupid arrogant bullies, You are about to get what you deserve, because we are about to give you 60 years worth of your stupidity back. The people of the country spoke to your stupidity, and are getting tired of you proving daily how far and LOW you will go to try to keep us as your punching bags. I am ready, I promise you are not for what is coming LIBERAL LYING TREASONOUS SCUM will be crushed like eggs under a STEAMROLLER Of real progress because YOU WILL NOT SUBJUGATE or RULE US.

The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends.

Completely wrong.

No one is saying the "election" was hacked. No one is asserting that the vote was in any way tampered with. Only that any hacking and the subsequent release of that information was done in an attempt to smear one candidate only in order to influence the election.

Mitch McConnell just backed a bipartisan investigation into whether Russia helped Trump win

So when a hacker makes the truth available about how the DNC tried to manipulate the election that's smearing one candidate? How about all the so-called Trump sexual victims who came out and lied? Were they and the media trying to smear one candidate?

politics is a dirty slimy business, to pretend otherwise is very naïve.

Hacking is a crime. Hacking done by state actors and attempting to influence an election is an act of espionage at best and an act of war at worst.

Here you go Mac. Here's one that is OK with this. Treasonous?

Point in case,,>>>> The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends. The CIA has become a proven Obama controlled political hit\attack squad like the department of homeland security under the current director. The FBI has said there is no basis for the claims made by the liberal lying media. Apparently it only takes TEN people out of over 500 to make it a major problem in lala land. Their "bipartisan" claim in electors is reached by including one "NEVER TRUMPER" and nine electors bound to Clinton. This is the shit that is going to take liberal dimshits down for fifty years to come. It will be what makes for the biggest conservative voter registration ever, and the complete eradication of liberals from the political stage for years. You apparently have NO idea how much mainstream Americans hate liberal whining, intimidating, treacherous, thieving, extortionist. We have let you run wild forever in the name of freedoms while you stomped on ours and shoved, harassed, and defamed us, with your small egotistical minds and your inability to accept your complete ignorance, BUT THAT time is about to end along with the Lassies Faire treatment. You are about to hit the wall at 150 miles an hour. You have alienated the cops, the military the people who pay the bills and everyone who really matters in the day to day of this country, and we do not need or like any of you foul stupid arrogant bullies, You are about to get what you deserve, because we are about to give you 60 years worth of your stupidity back. The people of the country spoke to your stupidity, and are getting tired of you proving daily how far and LOW you will go to try to keep us as your punching bags. I am ready, I promise you are not for what is coming LIBERAL LYING TREASONOUS SCUM will be crushed like eggs under a STEAMROLLER Of real progress because YOU WILL NOT SUBJUGATE or RULE US.

The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends.

Completely wrong.

No one is saying the "election" was hacked. No one is asserting that the vote was in any way tampered with. Only that any hacking and the subsequent release of that information was done in an attempt to smear one candidate only in order to influence the election.

Mitch McConnell just backed a bipartisan investigation into whether Russia helped Trump win

So when a hacker makes the truth available about how the DNC tried to manipulate the election that's smearing one candidate? How about all the so-called Trump sexual victims who came out and lied? Were they and the media trying to smear one candidate?

Hacking is a crime. Hacking done by state actors and attempting to influence an election is an act of espionage at best and an act of war at worst.

Yeah....I guess we should stop.

Completely wrong.

Funny how its an.act of war but our leaders want to blame Trump and not go to war with russia.
Its funny how.they found.out so quickly who.did.it.

Weird you would call 17 intel agencies and their findings a "conspiracy theory".

He won't address that. I've asked him to twice and he ignored it.
As usual, CC provides a Straw Man. Did I say what he claims? Nope. He is a congenital liar.

Why are you playing along with a lie?

Again, this is why I don't mess with partisan back-and-forth. It's a waste of time. Find a right winger who wants to play.

It would be a much more effective conversation if you just explained what you believe the conspiracy is.

You see, you started this thread with an idea that it's just a LW conspiracy. When asked what you mean by that you cite a later poster.

What CC said is absolutely true. How it figures with your idea of a conspiracy is not clear at all. CC was merely trying to get you to explain it.

Weird you would call 17 intel agencies and their findings a "conspiracy theory".

He won't address that. I've asked him to twice and he ignored it.
As usual, CC provides a Straw Man. Did I say what he claims? Nope. He is a congenital liar.

Why are you playing along with a lie?

Again, this is why I don't mess with partisan back-and-forth. It's a waste of time. Find a right winger who wants to play.

It would be a much more effective conversation if you just explained what you believe the conspiracy is.

You see, you started this thread with an idea that it's just a LW conspiracy. When asked what you mean by that you cite a later poster.

What CC said is absolutely true. How it figures with your idea of a conspiracy is not clear at all. CC was merely trying to get you to explain it.

Thats old Mac for you. He just asserts something is true and when you ask him how or what he's talking about he raises his own hands in victory and says "I'm the winner"

Forum List

Back