The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

The leftists are sooooooooooo confused. The corrupt media and the corrupt pollsters told them that the hildebeast could not be beaten, that it was in the bag for her. Now, rather than acknowledge that they were taken in by the lies, they come up will all kinds of excuses and conspiracy theories to justify their support of the most corrupt human being ever to run for president.

I find it amusing to watch them twist and turn in their own slime.

The above from the guy who still thinks Trump won the popular vote.
Irrelevant.

Goes to the credibility of the poster. Very relevant.

Plus it's full of lies, such as saying that the media and the pollsters said Hillary COULD NOT BE BEATEN.

He's yet to show me any media outlet or pollster of any consequence who unequivocally made that claim.

In short, he's stupid.

were you under a rock during the last 3 months of prior to November? All of the media outlets said that Hillary was winning, all of them said that she would win the EC. ALL of them said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. ALL of the pollsters had her winning by 5-15%, ALL of them.

They were either corrupt and lying or they were incompetent. Which is it, NY Girl?

But lets turn your question around: give us one quote from a national media outlet or a national pollster that said that Trump would win. Prior to election night.

Are you aware that past articles on the internet are retrievable?

Go find me a few saying Trump had NO chance.

And here are the realclear final polls. Do all of them say she was winning by 5 to 15%?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I've already told you.

You can't "prove" anything to a hardcore partisan ideologue.

The fact that you just can't let this go is funny, though.

I want to debate you on whether the conspiracy theories you claim in the OP are really conspiracy theories.

So list them and you and I can debate that one by one.
You can't debate with a hardcore partisan ideologue either.

Just make shit up, we both know you'll end up doing it anyway.

It's your thread, dude.
You really should at least try and engage in the discussion you started.

What conspiracies?
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming that partisans will accept the obvious, and then I'm proven wrong pretty quickly.

Last time: Post 6 in this very thread. I could also point out other threads, but I know better than to bother.

I already know that no "proof" will be good enough. If you want to deny the premise of the thread, I'm perfectly comfy with that.

I don't require proof. Only an explanation of your premise that this is a conspiracy.
I have no proof that this is a conspiracy. That's my point.

On this thread it is suggested that Trump's voters supported Russian hacking and that they are treasonous. It has been said that Trump asked Russia - presented as fact, actually - to hack Clinton, when he didn't say that. On other topics, that the Breitbart guy (whatever his name is) is a White Supremecist - that was floated by Liz Warren and Anderson Cooper shot her down. The Hitler shit, the Nazi shit, the inference - presented as fact, actually - that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists, there are plenty of examples of the Left going too far.

But I know, none of that is good enough. I therefore didn't provide any links, because we all know that crap has been said.

My overall point is that the Left is as unhinged with Trump as the Right was with Obama, and I'm a little surprised. I didn't think it would come to that. And I know you won't agree, and I know none of my examples are good enough.

This is why I don't burn a lot of time on the partisan back-and-forth stuff.

The leftists are sooooooooooo confused. The corrupt media and the corrupt pollsters told them that the hildebeast could not be beaten, that it was in the bag for her. Now, rather than acknowledge that they were taken in by the lies, they come up will all kinds of excuses and conspiracy theories to justify their support of the most corrupt human being ever to run for president.

Trump won the ELECTION. He may or may not have won the PV once the illegal votes are removed from the count, but it doesn't matter. He won using the constitutional rules that we use to elect presidents.

Listen carefully--------------------I don't care who won the PV, it doesn't matter. Trump won the EC, that's what matters. Both candidates knew the rules going in and ran their campaigns accordingly, Hillary LOST.

See? This poster advancing the crackpot theory that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton.

maybe they did, maybe they didn't. There is some evidence that there were many non-citizens who registered and voted using drivers licenses given to illegals. But it doesn't matter. Trump won by the rules of our constitution. Hillary lost by those same rules.

How many states give 'illegals' drivers licenses that are legal to use for ID for voter registration?

Point in case,,>>>> The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends. The CIA has become a proven Obama controlled political hit\attack squad like the department of homeland security under the current director. The FBI has said there is no basis for the claims made by the liberal lying media. Apparently it only takes TEN people out of over 500 to make it a major problem in lala land. Their "bipartisan" claim in electors is reached by including one "NEVER TRUMPER" and nine electors bound to Clinton. This is the shit that is going to take liberal dimshits down for fifty years to come. It will be what makes for the biggest conservative voter registration ever, and the complete eradication of liberals from the political stage for years. You apparently have NO idea how much mainstream Americans hate liberal whining, intimidating, treacherous, thieving, extortionist. We have let you run wild forever in the name of freedoms while you stomped on ours and shoved, harassed, and defamed us, with your small egotistical minds and your inability to accept your complete ignorance, BUT THAT time is about to end along with the Lassies Faire treatment. You are about to hit the wall at 150 miles an hour. You have alienated the cops, the military the people who pay the bills and everyone who really matters in the day to day of this country, and we do not need or like any of you foul stupid arrogant bullies, You are about to get what you deserve, because we are about to give you 60 years worth of your stupidity back. The people of the country spoke to your stupidity, and are getting tired of you proving daily how far and LOW you will go to try to keep us as your punching bags. I am ready, I promise you are not for what is coming LIBERAL LYING TREASONOUS SCUM will be crushed like eggs under a STEAMROLLER Of real progress because YOU WILL NOT SUBJUGATE or RULE US.

The only people saying that Russia hacked the election are the Clinton supporters and their friends.

Completely wrong.

No one is saying the "election" was hacked. No one is asserting that the vote was in any way tampered with. Only that any hacking and the subsequent release of that information was done in an attempt to smear one candidate only in order to influence the election.

Mitch McConnell just backed a bipartisan investigation into whether Russia helped Trump win

So when a hacker makes the truth available about how the DNC tried to manipulate the election that's smearing one candidate? How about all the so-called Trump sexual victims who came out and lied? Were they and the media trying to smear one candidate?

politics is a dirty slimy business, to pretend otherwise is very naïve.

I want to debate you on whether the conspiracy theories you claim in the OP are really conspiracy theories.

So list them and you and I can debate that one by one.
You can't debate with a hardcore partisan ideologue either.

Just make shit up, we both know you'll end up doing it anyway.

It's your thread, dude.
You really should at least try and engage in the discussion you started.

What conspiracies?
Sometimes I make the mistake of assuming that partisans will accept the obvious, and then I'm proven wrong pretty quickly.

Last time: Post 6 in this very thread. I could also point out other threads, but I know better than to bother.

I already know that no "proof" will be good enough. If you want to deny the premise of the thread, I'm perfectly comfy with that.

I don't require proof. Only an explanation of your premise that this is a conspiracy.
I have no proof that this is a conspiracy. That's my point.

On this thread it is suggested that Trump's voters supported Russian hacking and that they are treasonous. It has been said that Trump asked Russia - presented as fact, actually - to hack Clinton, when he didn't say that. On other topics, that the Breitbart guy (whatever his name is) is a White Supremecist - that was floated by Liz Warren and Anderson Cooper shot her down. The Hitler shit, the Nazi shit, the inference - presented as fact, actually - that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists, there are plenty of examples of the Left going too far.

But I know, none of that is good enough. I therefore didn't provide any links, because we all know that crap has been said.

My overall point is that the Left is as unhinged with Trump as the Right was with Obama, and I'm a little surprised. I didn't think it would come to that. And I know you won't agree, and I know none of my examples are good enough.

This is why I don't burn a lot of time on the partisan back-and-forth stuff.

There is bi-partisan concern about the Russian story, and you continue to label it as leftwing nuttery.

There is no conspiracy theories.
All you have to do is look at post 6 on this very thread for a vivid example.

Mac I can't stand it------->

1. All of the e-mails released by WikiLeaks, were they taken BEFORE or AFTER Trump said what everyone is bitching about?

2. If Russia hacked the DNC, the Whitehouse, and every where else, what is the probability they didn't hack Clintons server?

3. Can someone tell the left how much of the government they now control starting with localities. I am under the impression it is less than 30% in total, so why would anyone think with their number continuously falling as far as control election, after election, that Clinton would win!

4. I am FOR them investigating what actually happened..........but here is the real deal for the far left who thinks that if they find something, the EC will over turn the election. If they were to vote for ANYONE but the winner causing him to lose for any reason, the electors would be CHALLENGED, throwing the election for President to the House, and the election for VP to the Senate. Who do you think they would elect, Hillary?

And if the Democrats cause that to happen, trust me when I tell you there WILL be an investigation, and all the hidden turds are going to come out against those NOT in power. Why? Because Obama SUCKED, but the Republicans NEVER pulled this crap on him. In fact, they didn't cut off the funds to Obamacare when they could have once they controlled house, and senate.

What the Democrats are doing is going beyond the pale. Unless solid proof arises, they are going to be investigated until the cows come home, and yes......they will DESERVE IT! They are trying to destroy a President elect who hasn't even done ANYTHING yet, and that is not going to sit well with the people who hold power in all reality, and who are those people? While the 30 something red states that can bury your asses at WILL, if they are so inclined to!

Trump won the ELECTION. He may or may not have won the PV once the illegal votes are removed from the count, but it doesn't matter. He won using the constitutional rules that we use to elect presidents.

Listen carefully--------------------I don't care who won the PV, it doesn't matter. Trump won the EC, that's what matters. Both candidates knew the rules going in and ran their campaigns accordingly, Hillary LOST.

See? This poster advancing the crackpot theory that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton.

maybe they did, maybe they didn't. There is some evidence that there were many non-citizens who registered and voted using drivers licenses given to illegals. But it doesn't matter. Trump won by the rules of our constitution. Hillary lost by those same rules.

How many states give 'illegals' drivers licenses that are legal to use for ID for voter registration?

California. There may be others, but CA does it and that's where your PV for Hillary comes from.

There is bi-partisan concern about the Russian story, and you continue to label it as leftwing nuttery.
That's not what I said. Obviously.

And, DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will determine whether to respond.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

Weird you would call 17 intel agencies and their findings a "conspiracy theory".

He won't address that. I've asked him to twice and he ignored it.
As usual, CC provides a Straw Man. Did I say what he claims? Nope. He is a congenital liar.

Why are you playing along with a lie?

Again, this is why I don't mess with partisan back-and-forth. It's a waste of time. Find a right winger who wants to play.

Last edited:
Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

After 8 years of batshit crazy alt-right garbage, I guess we get to experience it from the other side now.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
See?
No. He's right, Mac. No one is arguing that Russia didn't hack the DNC and some Republican orgs connected to the RNC. Except Trump. And the supporters who are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate that they wouldn't say shit if they stepped in it.
That IS a problem.
Do you agree that they either let Russia "attack this country's democratic process" or "are treasonous"?
No. I'm not buying the exaggerated claims on either side. But I think we have to stop wasting energy disputing something we know is true. It seems hacking by foreign governments has been going on a long time, but it is now getting into the political arena for the first time, and that seems to be more sensitive than what hackers did to SONY or other foreign governments have done to many businesses.
If that's what it takes to get politicians' attention, so be it. But it should be looked into rationally, and some kind of decisions made about how to respond. The intelligence agencies are the only ones who can give us the evidence, as far as I know. So dismissing them as not knowing what they're talking about is a dangerous stance, imo.

There is no conspiracy theories.
All you have to do is look at post 6 on this very thread for a vivid example.

Mac I can't stand it------->

1. All of the e-mails released by WikiLeaks, were they taken BEFORE or AFTER Trump said what everyone is bitching about?

2. If Russia hacked the DNC, the Whitehouse, and every where else, what is the probability they didn't hack Clintons server?

3. Can someone tell the left how much of the government they now control starting with localities. I am under the impression it is less than 30% in total, so why would anyone think with their number continuously falling as far as control election, after election, that Clinton would win!

4. I am FOR them investigating what actually happened..........but here is the real deal for the far left who thinks that if they find something, the EC will over turn the election. If they were to vote for ANYONE but the winner causing him to lose for any reason, the electors would be CHALLENGED, throwing the election for President to the House, and the election for VP to the Senate. Who do you think they would elect, Hillary?

And if the Democrats cause that to happen, trust me when I tell you there WILL be an investigation, and all the hidden turds are going to come out against those NOT in power. Why? Because Obama SUCKED, but the Republicans NEVER pulled this crap on him. In fact, they didn't cut off the funds to Obamacare when they could have once they controlled house, and senate.

What the Democrats are doing is going beyond the pale. Unless solid proof arises, they are going to be investigated until the cows come home, and yes......they will DESERVE IT! They are trying to destroy a President elect who hasn't even done ANYTHING yet, and that is not going to sit well with the people who hold power in all reality, and who are those people? While the 30 something red states that can bury your asses at WILL, if they are so inclined to!
This is all for perceived political gain.

That's where we are right now as a country.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.
See?
No. He's right, Mac. No one is arguing that Russia didn't hack the DNC and some Republican orgs connected to the RNC. Except Trump. And the supporters who are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate that they wouldn't say shit if they stepped in it.
That IS a problem.
Do you agree that they either let Russia "attack this country's democratic process" or "are treasonous"?
No. I'm not buying the exaggerated claims on either side. But I think we have to stop wasting energy disputing something we know is true. It seems hacking by foreign governments has been going on a long time, but it is now getting into the political arena for the first time, and that seems to be more sensitive than what hackers did to SONY or other foreign governments have done to many businesses.
If that's what it takes to get politicians' attention, so be it. But it should be looked into rationally, and some kind of decisions made about how to respond. The intelligence agencies are the only ones who can give us the evidence, as far as I know. So dismissing them as not knowing what they're talking about is a dangerous stance, imo.

rdean is claiming that Republicans and Trump are willingly damaging the country for political power.

That's nonsense.

Mac is calling him out on it.

And, DING!

As USMB's King of the Straw Man, you are aware that you are allowed one (1) "that's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, at which time I will determine whether to respond.

So this isn't your thread title?

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Do you agree that they either let Russia "attack this country's democratic process" or "are treasonous"?.
No. I'm not buying the exaggerated claims on either side.
Thank you. That's my only point.

Taking a serious story - and there are serious potential ramifications in that story - and turning it into a silly circus is a bad idea all around.

Both sides do this, but for whatever reason I'm surprised the Left is behaving this way.

And, DING!

So tell us specifically what you are labeling as left wing nuttery.

Do you agree that they either let Russia "attack this country's democratic process" or "are treasonous"?.
No. I'm not buying the exaggerated claims on either side.
Thank you. That's my only point.

Taking a serious story - and there are serious potential ramifications in that story - and turning it into a silly circus is a bad idea all around.

Both sides do this, but for whatever reason I'm surprised the Left is behaving this way.

Since I'm on the left, you should be able to show where I fall under your broad brush.

See?
That IS a problem.

rdean is claiming that Republicans and Trump are willingly damaging the country for political power.

That's nonsense.

Mac is calling him out on it.
Yep. This really isn't all that complicated, but the usual suspects are trying to turn it into something else.

Forum List

Back