The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

More proof of the radicalization of the left...
FBA0D332-384E-4016-BCB8-13177F7B6D11.jpeg

In less than a decade, little old Chuck went from supporting the US and upholding our laws to an anti-American position that advocates violating our laws.

So the Left have no ability to sway people politically? Interesting defense.
So, the left changed your vote and many Trumpkin votes.

But not Russia, because , no sir, that's crazy.
Yep. I was going to sit out 2016 for the first time in my life, but you Leftards changed my mind. The enemy of my enemy.

And there were many many like me.

I doubt very much that there are many like you. Most were eradicated by the International court which established the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials with the London Charter of the International Military Tribunal, issued on August 8, 1945.
You think Trump won by a huge margin because of personality? Give me a break. He played and continues to play you lefties like a fiddle in showing your low points and why you should remain out of power.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

What are you talking about? You give no examples and don’t make any statements. Just generalizations and rambling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Donald Trump presided over a criminal campaign, a criminal transition, and continues to preside over a criminal presidency" -Rep. Swalwell said, following a Wall Street Journal report that Trump's inauguration committee is under criminal investigation.
No Russia so it’s off onto the next wild goose chase.

Kook's complain about liberals and Democrats and progress, so fearful are they that they might lose their toys and can''t compete for jobs since they are ill prepared to secure them in the 21st Century.
Here is Guy Catcher in 2014 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
There is only one reason for this behavior, Rabbi cannot prove Romney has not shipped American jobs overseas.

Romney s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post
Of course, he blamed Republicans for that when in fact that it was the Dumbocrats high taxes and crushing regulations which lead to corporations fleeing the U.S. for their own survival. Now we see a Republican - President Trump - solve the very problem that Guy Catcher was crying about and what does he do? Rotates his position 180° over night and continues to cry about Republicans. Indisputable proof that Guy Catcher is a partisan hack and a liar. He can’t even remember his own position from one post to another.

Kook's complain about liberals and Democrats and progress, so fearful are they that they might lose their toys and can''t compete for jobs since they are ill prepared to secure them in the 21st Century.
Here is Guy Catcher in 2016 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
Why would a corporation pass on tax savings to its employees or customers? Before doing such a thing I might expect them to buy out competition, especially start ups, expand operations overseas, give raises to the CEO, CFO, etc. and maybe toss a penny or two to common stock holders.
Of course, he blamed Republicans for that when in fact that it was the Dumbocrats high taxes and crushing regulations which lead to corporations fleeing the U.S. for their own survival. Now we see a Republican - President Trump - solve the very problem that Guy Catcher was crying about and what does he do? Rotates his position 180° over night and continues to cry about Republicans. Indisputable proof that Guy Catcher is a partisan hack and a liar. He can’t even remember his own position from one post to another.

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Mac, you seem to be living under the delusion that the Left ever had its shit together in the first place.

They never have.

They just make it more clearly evident to all of the rest of us occasionally.

Here is Guy Catcher in 2011 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
Realistically if pols took a long term view we would invest in America. Sadly, we invest in "emerging markets" by not protecting Americans jobs. I'm not sugggesting easy answers exist, but what I fail to see is any effort to seek solutions.
Wait...WTF?!? President Trump is “protecting American jobs” just as you were crying for. And now you’re crying that President Trump did exactly what you wanted done simply because it was done by President Trump instead of MaObama. Indisputable proof that Wry Catcher is an extreme partisan hack and a liar.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Here is Guy Catcher in 2016 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
Why would a corporation pass on tax savings to its employees or customers? Before doing such a thing I might expect them to buy out competition, especially start ups, expand operations overseas, give raises to the CEO, CFO, etc. and maybe toss a penny or two to common stock holders.

Here is Guy Catcher in 2014 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
There is only one reason for this behavior, Rabbi cannot prove Romney has not shipped American jobs overseas.

Romney s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post

Nice try to mislead the readers. Don't you know you lack any credibility?

BTW, I reported you once for your "guy catcher" comment, and I will do so again.

Nothing in your post provides any evidence of anything you've posted, and the only truth on this post is you're a flaming asshole.

Here is Guy Catcher in 2011 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century”:
Realistically if pols took a long term view we would invest in America. Sadly, we invest in "emerging markets" by not protecting Americans jobs. I'm not sugggesting easy answers exist, but what I fail to see is any effort to seek solutions.
Wait...WTF?!? President Trump is “protecting American jobs” just as you were crying for. And now you’re crying that President Trump did exactly what you wanted done simply because it was done by President Trump instead of MaObama. Indisputable proof that Wry Catcher is an extreme partisan hack and a liar.

Where did you go, Wry Catcher? :dunno:

You said “sadly we were not protecting American jobs” in 2011. Now that President Trump has done that, you claim above that only “kooks” complain about that.

Where did you go, Wry Catcher? :dunno:

You said “sadly we were not protecting American jobs” in 2011. Now that President Trump has done that, you claim above that only “kooks” complain about that.

Just like Mr. Mueller, I'm not going anywhere. A flaming asshole like you is one more gnat on the wall of civilization.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Here is Guy Catcher in 2015 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century” and demanding “protective tariffs”.
It's time to protect American Worker's and American companies. One example: Give tax incentives to auto manufacturers who use only American steel, use only parts made in America and put a protective tariff on imports which negatively effect our economy.

Let's build computers at home, and develop a recycling industry to prevent third world countries from polluting the earth. Putting a protective tariff on products which Silicon Valley's around the US develop, but build off of our shores, is foolish and crazy since China pirates our technology.
President Trump has done everything you were whining for!!! Everything. So why the 180° turn in your position over night? Indisputable proof that you are an extreme partisan hack and a liar.

the name for the Clinton investigation was the midyear exam. the name for the Trump investigation was crossfire hurricane. just from the name, you can see the bias!

Just like Mr. Mueller, I'm not going anywhere. A flaming asshole like you is one more gnat on the wall of civilization.
Is that the best you’ve got after I exposed you as the extreme partisan hack that you are and a liar?!? Bwahahaha!

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Here is Guy Catcher in 2015 whining about jobs going “overseas” because he is “ill prepared to compete for them in the 21st Century” and demanding “protective tariffs”.
It's time to protect American Worker's and American companies. One example: Give tax incentives to auto manufacturers who use only American steel, use only parts made in America and put a protective tariff on imports which negatively effect our economy.

Let's build computers at home, and develop a recycling industry to prevent third world countries from polluting the earth. Putting a protective tariff on products which Silicon Valley's around the US develop, but build off of our shores, is foolish and crazy since China pirates our technology.
President Trump has done everything you were whining for!!! Everything. So why the 180° turn in your position over night? Indisputable proof that you are an extreme partisan hack and a liar.

I’ve never had this much fun on the internet. There is nothing better than exposing the irrational partisan hacks for the buffoons and liars that they are. Wry Catcher would worship President Trump if he had a little “D” behind his name. But because there is a little “R” behind his name, Wry will stomp his feet and insist that the policies that Wry himself demanded are now “evil”.

Just like Mr. Mueller, I'm not going anywhere.
And just like Monica Lewinsky (who also spent time on her knees for Dumbocrats), you are the laughing stock of the U.S. You need to find a new home snowflake. You have zero credibility left here. Zero.

40010DF5-AC11-4D2F-BA1E-AEEAE09229B0.gif

I’ve never had this much fun on the internet. There is nothing better than exposing the irrational partisan hacks for the buffoons and liars that they are. Wry Catcher would worship President Trump if he had a little “D” behind his name. But because there is a little “R” behind his name, Wry will stomp his feet and insist that the policies that Wry himself demanded are now “evil”.

Hey, you want others to believe your are psychic, and present as psycho. That won't work. Pity.

President Trump has done everything you were whining for!!! Everything. So why the 180° turn in your position over night? Indisputable proof that you are an extreme partisan hack and a liar. The meters aren’t reading very well for you tonight, Wry. Your “Full-of-Crap” meter is off the charts and your “Credibility” meter is at zero.

AA998E1F-B122-4B80-A570-904FF4AF75EC.gif

Forum List

Back