The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Obama didn't lie
Nobody....and I mean nobody....is more easily super duped than brainless Franco.
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.
All on record. All indisputable. Obama lied. And lied. And lied. And lied. And lied.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

Obama: 'If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan' | PolitiFact
The best part about these two links? The first is from radical left-wing NBC and the second is from left-wing PolitiFact. francoHFW won’t be able to scream and cry “propaganda” and then run away (like he normally does). :laugh:

The Left should truly acknowledge their hatred for Trump..... aggregate all the money he gave to your causes and against Republicans and return it to Trump.
WE hate those who are trying to destroy America. You love them.

We hate liars, you love them

Name a guy or gal you support that did not lie???
Obama didn't lie, what you call lies are predictions that Congress changed years later. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie. Myriad phony scandals and phony character assassination and phony information.Without BS propaganda there would be no GOP as it is now, run by Fox. All Trump had to do to get elected was repeat all that crap.

You must believe that tripe, you regurgitate it so often. I've heard of people like that, but never thought I'd actually see it in action.
So how is Hillary's trial coming, super duper LOL. None of your garbage goes anywhere in the real world of Journalism and law enforcement.

I wouldn't know, since I always said she would never be convicted of anything. This is what happens when you assume things about people or project what a few did onto the rest. A lot of times what you assume is not true.

Last edited:
Listen, I get it, you absolutely should be embarrassed - but ignoring or pretending your party isn't batchit crazy won't fix the problem. You need to face reality and start finding solutions.
This from a jackass that gave us Donald Trump.
President Trump? You mean the most successful president of any president in their first two years? The one whose policies resulted in record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment, a secured border, the defeat of ISIS, and diplomatic solutions to North Korea?

Yeah...we’re proud we gave you whiny, sniveling little snowflake bitches that real leader.

Stopped him from taking over Crimea? No. Not in our interest.
Uh...since when do you give a shit what is “in our interest”? You’re the same loon who advocates that we should not prevent Mexicans (and Central Americans) from invading the U.S., despite the fact that preventing that is significantly in our best interest.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

The media happened. They believe what they want to believe and shun what they don’t want to believe. “If I don’t want to believe it, it’s a lie.”

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.

You are a perfect example how brainwashing works Dean. They've put up so much BS that you are accepting it as reality.

Accepting it without question, basing the truth on their own biases and giving unending credence to a media that constantly feeds them what they want to hear whilst hiding what they don’t want to hear.

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.

Theyve been fed so much fake news about Trump they must think Adolf Hitler was elected. I see them progressively losing it more and more in the next couple years. Soon they will be handcuffing themselves to inannamate objects and possibly some moving ones while in Public. Hide the matches and gasoline too

They’re definitely not improving on the mental and emotional front, that’s for damn sure! They’re devolving into walking sources of unlimited hatred, ignorance and intolerance.

I’m not talking about the left, per se, but the hardcore Trump haters.

I asked a question on Quora the other day about people who lash out at those with different viewpoints. Trump wasn’t mentioned in the question and no political side was taken. Within ten minutes of asking it two people had brought up Trump in their answers, one of whom’s answer had ZERO to do with the question I asked and contained a chart of the level of nuclear power between Russia and the US. Un-fucking-real.

Life would be so simple if we just believe every thing that supports our own view,
never have to take the time or effort to look at a conflicting view point to see if it has any merit.
that way we can cling to one narrow view point with out any real effort.
& pretend that our view never makes any mistakes so no correction's are needed.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

The Evidence screams to be heard. And yet, it remains silent in the childish hysterics which dominate the far right.

Kook's complain about liberals and Democrats and progress, so fearful are they that they might lose their toys and can''t compete for jobs since they are ill prepared to secure them in the 21st Century.

Fed by the hate and fear from Trumpism, they see people of color in jobs with high pay and benefits, people who they cannot compete with, and strike out against them.

None dare call this ^^^ a conspiracy theory, it is the Amerkica which we thought we had out grown.

So the Left have no ability to sway people politically? Interesting defense.
So, the left changed your vote and many Trumpkin votes.

But not Russia, because , no sir, that's crazy.
Yep. I was going to sit out 2016 for the first time in my life, but you Leftards changed my mind. The enemy of my enemy.

And there were many many like me.

I doubt very much that there are many like you. Most were eradicated by the International court which established the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials with the London Charter of the International Military Tribunal, issued on August 8, 1945.

President Trump will not be indicted. President Trump will not be impeached. President Trump will be re-elected in 2020. President Trump will go down in history as America's best economic President.

DEAL WITH IT

"Donald Trump presided over a criminal campaign, a criminal transition, and continues to preside over a criminal presidency" -Rep. Swalwell said, following a Wall Street Journal report that Trump's inauguration committee is under criminal investigation.

Forum List

Back