The left HATES women: Johns Hopkins University refers to women as "non-men"

Then what is the definition of a man? A complete circle jerk because this argument is circular and non-sense. Is a dog a woman? What about someone claiming to be non-binary?

Who the fuck can believe this ever-shifting extreme ideology?

Wow. George Carlin would have a weekly special on Netflix if he were alive today. Reminds me of the murderer refered to as having "un-alived" his victim or whatever it is they said in the release. Sick people.

I remember someone posting on twitter that a local kid was once referred to as "minimally exceptional"...I mean....

Wow. George Carlin would have a weekly special on Netflix if he were alive today. Reminds me of the murderer refered to as having "un-alived" his victim or whatever it is they said in the release. Sick people.
George Carlin hated the conservative movement so I doubt you'd be happy with his weekly Netflix specials

So women can no longer be defined on our own merits, we can only be defined in terms of men? And only as a negative? Ontological mysogyny indeed.

George Carlin hated the conservative movement so I doubt you'd be happy with his weekly Netflix specials
No doubt he did. Except, times have changed and he'd have plenty of material for both sides. There is no way he could avoid the alt-left and their efforts. He never represented this stuff even as a whiny, often angry lib. He hated political correctness.

Last edited:
Yet Bill Maher votes for the current left against the current right

Fine, but he knows the left has far more of an issue with it's nutters than right does, because the moderate left feels for the hard left, while most of the right won't give the hard right time of fucking day.

Fine, but he knows the left has far more of an issue with it's nutters than right does, because the moderate left feels for the hard left, while most of the right won't give the hard right time of fucking day.
Well that makes me wonder what the hell your definition of "hard right" is :lmao:

Forum List

Back