The Left Loses Ground...

btw, and PC can relate to this...

...you have the right in this country to send your kids to private school, or to homeschool them.

Find those rights in the Constitution, or admit you don't think they should be rights.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people

Gee I don't see the words 'private school' in there. According to you and Rabbi, they have to be IN the Constitution. You can't PUT them IN the Constitution.

Seems you didn't see these words: "not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,"

Let me explain it to you:
It means that nothing beyond the enumerated powers are the business of the federal government.

It's in plain English, and requires no "interpretation."

"...nor prohibited by it..." You ignore that part.
That changes what she wrote, how?

It reminds us that the Constitution and laws stemming from it are supreme.

She fucked up to put it bluntly. She claimed the tenth amendment protected private schools when in fact it was clearly not the case.
By her reasoning, states should able to require all children to go to public school, as a 10th amendment prerogative.

Why are the Liberal judges needed to overturn the will of the people?

They weren't all "liberal judges". Appeals court after appeals court in pretty much all the circuit courts have ruled in favor of gays civilly marrying. It was like one, the 6th that didn't...which is why the SCOTUS heard it.

Was it a "liberal" SCOTUS that overturned "the will of the people" in 1967?

bb8ic2qate-wa_cbgc2ifg.png

What was the "will of the people" in 1967?

"A federal judge in North Carolina’s Western District issued an order late Friday afternoon striking down the state’s anti-LGBT constitutional amendment. The order permanently prohibiting the state in a United Church of Christ lawsuit from enforcing the ban. Additionally, the judge denied Republican state leaders’ motion to intervene in the case."
Judge overturns anti-LGBT amendment in North Carolina QNotes
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

The Founders are turning in their graves. We need to go after these activist judges with tar and feathers.

"All men are created equal" Doesn't specify "straight men".
The courts rejection of the idea that certain classes of people can be "separate by equal" is the ultimately the premise for ruling in favor of SSM.

BTW, there is majority support for SSM.
There has never been an application for a marriage license that asks for sexual preference.
You fail.

A man can marry a woman. If a woman cannot marry a woman, that is gender discrimination.

It's the equivalent of only allowing men to get driver's licenses.

The reason that the Pew study was created was exactly because the culture war is losing steam.
It is there to convince you that the Left is winning.

If it was.....why would judges be needed to keep changing what voters choose?

As for your final question, worth noting that in the early 2000s many more people were against gay marriage than are today. See here. As to your second statement, are you seriously arguing that Pew is part of some left-wing conspiracy making up studies to try to promote the left's failing agenda? Do you know who Pew is?

Some believe so.

"I've had several right wingers tell me now that "Pew Is a left wing thing tank headquartered in DC. They produce polls that tend to support left wing progressive talkling points." What exactly can I say to this?
As for Pew's bias, I trying to think of a thread hear lately. Seemed to me that their questions were biased to the left by asking not about an action, but about an echo of it. I thought the bias was obvious. I felt the pollsters have a vested interest that is forwarded by finding the 'facts' that their customers most likely want to hear. More left leaning customers, more left leaning results."
Credibility of Pew Research - International Skeptics Forum

List the major pollsters you do not consider biased.

Sure.....here's one:

"Lost amid today's Supreme Court oral arguments on California's Proposition 8 is a simple question: How did a gay marriage ban pass in one of the most liberal states in the country just four years ago?

the "yes" vote was in favor of eliminating same-sex marriage -- 52.3 percent to 47.7 percent. "
How Proposition 8 passed in California and why it wouldn t today - The Washington Post

You cannot answer a direct question can you? Link to a current, national, poll on same sex marriage that supports your contention that a majority of those polled are opposed to gays marrying.
:popcorn:

The reason that the Pew study was created was exactly because the culture war is losing steam.
It is there to convince you that the Left is winning.

If it was.....why would judges be needed to keep changing what voters choose?

As for your final question, worth noting that in the early 2000s many more people were against gay marriage than are today. See here. As to your second statement, are you seriously arguing that Pew is part of some left-wing conspiracy making up studies to try to promote the left's failing agenda? Do you know who Pew is?

Some believe so.

"I've had several right wingers tell me now that "Pew Is a left wing thing tank headquartered in DC. They produce polls that tend to support left wing progressive talkling points." What exactly can I say to this?
As for Pew's bias, I trying to think of a thread hear lately. Seemed to me that their questions were biased to the left by asking not about an action, but about an echo of it. I thought the bias was obvious. I felt the pollsters have a vested interest that is forwarded by finding the 'facts' that their customers most likely want to hear. More left leaning customers, more left leaning results."

Sure.....here's one:

"Lost amid today's Supreme Court oral arguments on California's Proposition 8 is a simple question: How did a gay marriage ban pass in one of the most liberal states in the country just four years ago?

the "yes" vote was in favor of eliminating same-sex marriage -- 52.3 percent to 47.7 percent. "
How Proposition 8 passed in California and why it wouldn t today - The Washington Post

Alphabet soup.

The question was:

PoliticalSpice and her word salad posts are funny :D Her fellow patients at t3h funny farm prolly don't find her ODS funny though.

Why are the Liberal judges needed to overturn the will of the people?

They weren't all "liberal judges". Appeals court after appeals court in pretty much all the circuit courts have ruled in favor of gays civilly marrying. It was like one, the 6th that didn't...which is why the SCOTUS heard it.

"A federal judge in North Carolina’s Western District issued an order late Friday afternoon striking down the state’s anti-LGBT constitutional amendment. The order permanently prohibiting the state in a United Church of Christ lawsuit from enforcing the ban. Additionally, the judge denied Republican state leaders’ motion to intervene in the case."
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

The Founders are turning in their graves. We need to go after these activist judges with tar and feathers.

The courts rejection of the idea that certain classes of people can be "separate by equal" is the ultimately the premise for ruling in favor of SSM.

There has never been an application for a marriage license that asks for sexual preference.
You fail.

Thank you for making my point.
Why do you endorse changing that fine tradition by banning SSM ?

Some believe so.

Sure.....here's one:

Alphabet soup.

The question was:

PoliticalSpice and her word salad posts are funny :D Her fellow patients at t3h funny farm prolly don't find her ODS funny though.

She probably argues with stop signs that the 10th gives her the right to ignore them! :D

So to be clear, you are arguing that Pew is not just skewing-left, but is actually engaging in studies deliberately designed to shore up the left, and your only evidence is that on another random internet forum, some random other person claimed that Pew skews left?

What I'm stating is that, in the face of the following...

"...the religious liberty movement is showing increasing, not decreasing cultural strength.While it is easy to grow discouraged in the face of events like Brendan Eich’s departure from Mozilla, the wave ofthreats directed at vendorslike Memories Pizza, Republican politicians’ continued timidity on “culture war” issues, andthe climate of intolerance that exists on campuses and in the mainstream media,the Left’s prominent failures are starting to outnumber its recent successes.

§ Cultural conservatives answeredthe Left’s attempted Chick-fil-A boycottwith a “buycott” that swamped stores nationwide, even causing some to run out of food for customers eager to show their support for a beloved restaurant, owned by people who share their moral principles.

§ Leftist pressureagainst Hobby Lobby failed.Customers were either supportive of the owners or indifferent to politics, and boycotts had no effect on Hobby Lobby’s bottom line or its willingness to fight. Not only did Hobby Lobby win its Supreme Court case, its owners are set to open a massive new Museum of the Bible near the National Mall.

§Efforts to drive Phil Robertson—ofDuck Dynastyfame—off the airafter controversial comments on sexual morality failed, giving cultural conservatives a victory in a medium (cable television) seen as almost uniformly hostile to orthodox Christianity. While Robertson has remained a polarizing figure (and often says things that make many of his supporters uncomfortable), there has been no serious repeat effort to remove him from the air.

§ In Houston, leftist government officials were forcedto backtrack within days after issuing subpoenas requiring area pastors to turn over the contents of their sermonsand other communications. The public outcry was so swift and so great that the city capitulated even before a judge could rule on motions to quash.

Even in Indiana, as Republican politicians quickly caved to corporate and media pressure,the grassroots response in support of Memories Pizza soon swamped the Left.A GoFundMe account set up to support the owners raised more than $800,000 in small donations in a matter of days (including over $200,000 in one day), putting the pizza restaurant in a far superior financial position than it had enjoyed before the controversy. The message was clear: Cultural conservatives are not, in fact, culturally isolated but rather have the support of millions of Americans who oppose leftist bullying."Imprimis A monthly digest on liberty and the defense of America s founding principles"

....it was more than convenient for the Left to claim the Pew Poll as the fact.

In a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Thursday, 54 percent of 892 adult Americans polled said they believe it is wrong for businesses to refuse service on the grounds of religious freedom. Twenty-eight percent said businesses should be afforded the right to deny service.

Fifty-five percent of respondents said employers should not be given the right to refuse to hire a person based on religious reasons, and 27 percent believe they should.

Read more: Poll Most Americans oppose discriminatory religious freedom laws - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO

A new CNN/ORC poll finds 57% feel businesses such as caterers or florists should be required to serve gay or lesbian couples just as they would heterosexual couples, while 41% say they should be allowed to refuse service for religious reasons. That's a shift from a Pew Research Center poll conducted last fall, which found just 49% thought businesses ought to be required to serve same-sex couples while 47% that they should be allowed to refuse service on religious grounds.

Majority oppose religious freedom laws - CNNPolitics.com

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

Folks... what is the only LEGI-TIMATE poll in a republic?

We call it: LEGI-SLATION.

Now in 2014... Which won that election?

The pro-homo Cult or Americans?

There's nothing complex about any of this... The Left has shoved Sexual Deviancy down our throats ever since obama was appointed Peasantpimp.

And ever since then, IN NEARLY EVERY LEGISLATIVE BODY IN THE US, THE SUPPORT FOR THE NORMALIZATION OF SEXUAL DEVIANCY HAS LOST VOTES.

IT'S NOT EVEN, A DEBATABLE POINT.

YET THE RELATIVISTS, NEED TO DEBATE IT.

Americans disagree with you, Pubes.

You lost.
Wrong. Gay marriage was an overwhelming loser at the polls. That's why the homos took to the courts.

Just like Segregation.

You're on the wrong side of history.

You fail.

A man can marry a woman. If a woman cannot marry a woman, that is gender discrimination.

If a man cannot marry his brother it is discrimination. If a woman cannot marry an 8yr old it's discrimination. If a man cannot marry his wife's sister too it's discrimination.

"...the religious liberty movement is showing increasing, not decreasing cultural strength.While it is easy to grow discouraged in the face of events like Brendan Eich’s departure from Mozilla, the wave ofthreats directed at vendorslike Memories Pizza, Republican politicians’ continued timidity on “culture war” issues, andthe climate of intolerance that exists on campuses and in the mainstream media,the Left’s prominent failures are starting to outnumber its recent successes.

§ Cultural conservatives answeredthe Left’s attempted Chick-fil-A boycottwith a “buycott” that swamped stores nationwide, even causing some to run out of food for customers eager to show their support for a beloved restaurant, owned by people who share their moral principles.

§ Leftist pressureagainst Hobby Lobby failed.Customers were either supportive of the owners or indifferent to politics, and boycotts had no effect on Hobby Lobby’s bottom line or its willingness to fight. Not only did Hobby Lobby win its Supreme Court case, its owners are set to open a massive new Museum of the Bible near the National Mall.

§Efforts to drive Phil Robertson—ofDuck Dynastyfame—off the airafter controversial comments on sexual morality failed, giving cultural conservatives a victory in a medium (cable television) seen as almost uniformly hostile to orthodox Christianity. While Robertson has remained a polarizing figure (and often says things that make many of his supporters uncomfortable), there has been no serious repeat effort to remove him from the air.

§ In Houston, leftist government officials were forcedto backtrack within days after issuing subpoenas requiring area pastors to turn over the contents of their sermonsand other communications. The public outcry was so swift and so great that the city capitulated even before a judge could rule on motions to quash.

Even in Indiana, as Republican politicians quickly caved to corporate and media pressure,the grassroots response in support of Memories Pizza soon swamped the Left.A GoFundMe account set up to support the owners raised more than $800,000 in small donations in a matter of days (including over $200,000 in one day), putting the pizza restaurant in a far superior financial position than it had enjoyed before the controversy. The message was clear: Cultural conservatives are not, in fact, culturally isolated but rather have the support of millions of Americans who oppose leftist bullying."Imprimis A monthly digest on liberty and the defense of America s founding principles"

In a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Thursday, 54 percent of 892 adult Americans polled said they believe it is wrong for businesses to refuse service on the grounds of religious freedom. Twenty-eight percent said businesses should be afforded the right to deny service.

Fifty-five percent of respondents said employers should not be given the right to refuse to hire a person based on religious reasons, and 27 percent believe they should.

Read more: Poll Most Americans oppose discriminatory religious freedom laws - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO

A new CNN/ORC poll finds 57% feel businesses such as caterers or florists should be required to serve gay or lesbian couples just as they would heterosexual couples, while 41% say they should be allowed to refuse service for religious reasons. That's a shift from a Pew Research Center poll conducted last fall, which found just 49% thought businesses ought to be required to serve same-sex couples while 47% that they should be allowed to refuse service on religious grounds.

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

There's nothing complex about any of this... The Left has shoved Sexual Deviancy down our throats ever since obama was appointed Peasantpimp.

And ever since then, IN NEARLY EVERY LEGISLATIVE BODY IN THE US, THE SUPPORT FOR THE NORMALIZATION OF SEXUAL DEVIANCY HAS LOST VOTES.

You lost.
Wrong. Gay marriage was an overwhelming loser at the polls. That's why the homos took to the courts.

Just like Segregation.

The "gays aer really Negroes c.1960" argument has already been debunked. There is no "right side of history."

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

You lost.

Just like Segregation.

The "gays aer really Negroes c.1960" argument has already been debunked. There is no "right side of history."

It has only been "debunked" by those whose grandchildren will be ashamed of them in coming years.

You fail.

If a man cannot marry his brother it is discrimination. If a woman cannot marry an 8yr old it's discrimination. If a man cannot marry his wife's sister too it's discrimination.

Under the rules of scrutiny the Court can be convinced that there is sufficient reason to uphold discrimination in individual cases.

Reader, what Gilligan is trying NOT to convey to you is that it 'believes' that the Framers want to limit the powers of the federal government to the powers enumerated and simultaneously NOT limit those powers.

Welcome to the murky interior of the swamp of contradictions common to the mind of the Relativist.

You see, they lack the il means to reason Objectively, this have no means to recognize truth

Last edited:
Some believe so.

So to be clear, you are arguing that Pew is not just skewing-left, but is actually engaging in studies deliberately designed to shore up the left, and your only evidence is that on another random internet forum, some random other person claimed that Pew skews left?

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

You lost.
Not according the to Legitmate Poll of 2014, Rectum.

But it's understandable that you'd miss that poll, given that it was a tangible, REAL measure of where the US Population is in the Normalization of the Mental Disorder that presents as Sexual Deviancy.

Which you LOST... by a LANDSLIDE.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people

Gee I don't see the words 'private school' in there. According to you and Rabbi, they have to be IN the Constitution. You can't PUT them IN the Constitution.

Seems you didn't see these words: "not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,"

Let me explain it to you:
It means that nothing beyond the enumerated powers are the business of the federal government.

It's in plain English, and requires no "interpretation."

That changes what she wrote, how?

It reminds us that the Constitution and laws stemming from it are supreme.

She fucked up to put it bluntly. She claimed the tenth amendment protected private schools when in fact it was clearly not the case.
By her reasoning, states should able to require all children to go to public school, as a 10th amendment prerogative.
ROFLMANO!

Poor Gilligan.

Well said.

In reality, this in truth, the Left is standing against STANDARDS OF EVERY KIND.

As Standards maintain the viability, which is to say the LEGITIMACY of whatever function they represent.

Proving once again that the greater purpose of the Ideological Left, is the destruction of whatever it infects.

[Q

It has only been "debunked" by those whose grandchildren will be ashamed of them in coming years.

ROFLMNAO...

Reader, what the cultist is trying not to tell you, is that it believes that behavior: sexual deviancy equates to 'being black'.

See how that works?

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

You lost.

Just like Segregation.

Substitute gay for interracial and it's exactly the same argument. If the argument against lost then, then it must also lose now.

Under the rules of scrutiny the Court can be convinced that there is sufficient reason to uphold discrimination in individual cases.

ROFL! Now isn't that precious?

Reader, the coolest part of that, is that Gilligan has no idea what it actually means.

Reader, what Gilligan is trying NOT to convey to you is that it 'believes' that the Framers want to limit the powers of the federal government to the powers enumerated and simultaneously NOT limit those powers.

Welcome to the murky interior of the swamp of contradictions common to the mind of the Relativist.

You see, they lack the il means to reason Objectively, this have no means to recognize truth

Relativist?
Relative to what?
ALL men are created equal?

POPULARITY POLLING...

LOL!

You lost.

Just like Segregation.

Substitute gay for interracial and it's exactly the same argument. If the argument against lost then, then it must also lose now.
The argument that gays are Negroes c.1960 is a loser of an argument. But it is one of only two arguments the pro fags have.

Forum List

Back