🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left Upset About A Couple White Guys

The left is upset that a couple white guys over the years have committed terrorist acts.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In the 1920s, membership swelled to 4 million to 5 million, fueled in part by the popularity of "A Birth of a Nation," a 1915 silent film that extolled the virtues of the Klan. The civil rights era witnessed a resurgence of the group, and it still exists today with 4,000 to 5,000 members nationally.

are you talking about the KKK ... a couple of white guys, or some other Christian group ?

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You're rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, you bigot.

Most of these white guy, Christian "terrorists" are either lone wolves or a member of a very, very small group. The distinction between these guys and Islamic terrorism should be apparent to all. I think that it is. However, leftists like to bend the truth to fit their world view.

On the chance that the leftists here are just shit-bucket stupid, there is no large, sanctioned modern day Christian sect that operates pursuant to an ideology advocating the murder of innocents and that takes action pursuant to said ideology.

I say "modern day Christian sect" specifically to exclude the Crusades. I do not think that even those people would accurately be described as "terrorists", but I know that if I do not exclude them that some intellectually impotent tick turd of a leftist will hoot and holler like he just pointed out some fatal flaw in what I said.

You leftist ***** know the difference between whack job, right wing domestic terrorists and the organized and vastly larger and more sophisticated system of Islamic terrorists. Stop attempting to be misleading. That's one of your problems: leftists are fundamentally dishonest assholes that cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back