The left wants a civil war, let's give them one

We should merge all these threads into one giant one.

It would be full of "It would be a blood bath!" and "I'll see you soon ;)" and "Come over here and try to take my gun" comments.

Just a massive collection of impotent rage. It would be fun to revisit this assortment of empty threats over time.
And just how are you going to feel when you realize you should have taken the warnings seriously? Once the Genii is out of the bottle it's awfully hard to put back in.

This OP article is funny as heck

In an effort to counter these attacks by the ANC and their armed wing, MK, the South African government labelled them as terrorists.

Sound familiar America? Is Antifa really the threat Trump would have you think? Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s government. It all depends on which side of history you end up.
Bring it on!

We will kick your asses just like last time.
Conservatives need a good ass kicking every 150 years or so
Uh, the way it is written, it indicates that Conservative Republicans need to get their asses kicked every 150 years or so. Is that correct?
For, if I recall, it was the Democrats who wanted to keep human beings in chains, that got their asses kicked in the Civil War, not the Conservative Republicans.
There were no conservative Republicans in 1860..Lincoln was a Lib.

In an effort to counter these attacks by the ANC and their armed wing, MK, the South African government labelled them as terrorists.

Sound familiar America? Is Antifa really the threat Trump would have you think? Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s government. It all depends on which side of history you end up.
Bring it on!

Uh, the way it is written, it indicates that Conservative Republicans need to get their asses kicked every 150 years or so. Is that correct?
For, if I recall, it was the Democrats who wanted to keep human beings in chains, that got their asses kicked in the Civil War, not the Conservative Republicans.
The Confederacy was created by CONSERVATIVES
LIBERALS were abolitionists

It would be full of "It would be a blood bath!" and "I'll see you soon ;)" and "Come over here and try to take my gun" comments.

Just a massive collection of impotent rage. It would be fun to revisit this assortment of empty threats over time.
And just how are you going to feel when you realize you should have taken the warnings seriously? Once the Genii is out of the bottle it's awfully hard to put back in.

Yea! Comments just like that!

Thinly veiled threats of imminent violence where nothing actually happens. Comments like that would be funny to look at over time.

Bring it on!

Well, the original post, indicated that every 150 years, the conservatives should get their asses kicked and if you go back 150 years, that's about to the year 1870 and the closest ass kicking in that era, was the 1861-1865 U.S. Civil War. So, it's not a stretch to consider that is what is being referred to.

Why this thread is about the left wanting a civil war, read the link

Too much talk of civil war around here. Nothing has happened and nothing is going to happen.

You guys should merge all of this together and then fantasize about it together. One big circle jerk.
Nothing has happened my white supremacists friends almost kidnapped the govenor of Michigan and held her hostage for a kitt katt bar

Not much of a civil war that is. Keep fantasizing though.

This is how it will play out General Bundy of Idaho will March through oregon and attack and capture Eugene, the proud boys will rise up and capture portland opening up the port for coal to be shipped from Wyoming, Texas will then declare independence, graham will get south Carolina to declare independence.

The Saudis will invade washington d.c. and defeat uncle Joe's army at the local 7/11...

Why this thread is about the left wanting a civil war, read the link

Too much talk of civil war around here. Nothing has happened and nothing is going to happen.

You guys should merge all of this together and then fantasize about it together. One big circle jerk.
Nothing has happened my white supremacists friends almost kidnapped the govenor of Michigan and held her hostage for a kitt katt bar

Not much of a civil war that is. Keep fantasizing though.

This is how it will play out General Bundy of Idaho will March through oregon and attack and capture Eugene, the proud boys will rise up and capture portland opening up the port for coal to be shipped from Wyoming, Texas will then declare independence, graham will get south Carolina to declare independence.

The Saudis will invade washington d.c. and defeat uncle Joe's army at the local 7/11...

And then you will open your eyes and wipe yourself off.

America is not like South Africa was. I did like this bit " Don’t mistake his lack of knowledge for stupidity. He is cunning and understands the darker side of humanity intimately. He is banking on you tiring and not staying the course. "

The North

Undefeated, Defending Civil War Champions!!!
Don't you mean the republican party of the north led by the very first republican president Abraham Lincoln who saw to it that the black slaves were all set free from the oppression of the pro slavery democratic party?

Bring it on!

A liberal wants to ship all the blacks to Panama?

The same loons said the same thing when Oblama was elected.
The difference is that it was a completely obvious to 100 million Americans that bullshit was going on in the election.

It could be put to bed really quickly if somebody would listen to the shit and stop saying "baseless no evidence Lala Lala Lala not listening Lala La La La baseless no evidence too late lalalalalalal"!!!!

The fact that you guys are not willing to even listen or even consider it, gives us all the confidence we need to know that this is all horseshit and that our only solution is Texit or Valhalla.

Valhalla I am coming
Go for it!

The North

Undefeated, Defending Civil War Champions!!!
Don't you mean the republican party of the north led by the very first republican president Abraham Lincoln who saw to it that the black slaves were all set free from the oppression of the pro slavery democratic party?
If time had not changed the affiliations of the parties you would be correct. The cons are never reich only wrong.

Bring it on!

It is repukes we want shipped to Panama!

Bring it on!

It is repukes we want shipped to Panama!
You would just follow and fuck it up also.

Thinly veiled threats of imminent violence where nothing actually happens. Comments like that would be funny to look at over time.
You're delusional. I made no threat express or implied. You encourage others to commit acts you claim you do not condone. I simply asked how you are going to feel when you're successful and you haven't answered.

You're delusional. I made no threat express or implied. You encourage others to commit acts you claim you do not condone. I simply asked how you are going to feel when you're successful and you haven't answered.

Nothing is going to happen.

Forum List

Back