the left wing brown shirts of Berkley

While I'm all for expressing yourself, my advice to these young people would be to be careful and watch what you say, when you say it, where you say it, and to whom you say it.

Zealots,, enabled by "adults" both on campus and across the country, are capable of pretty much anything, especially when in packs. So just do your school stuff, get your degree, get the fuck out of there, and then speak up.

As a father of two children, I'd admire their courage in speaking up, but I have to admit their safety would be paramount for me. It is what it is.

Last edited:
The right threatens violence all the fucking time....

You fascist can kiss my ass.

"Threaten" is one thing...

"Acting out" is quite another...

Something that LibTurds excel at, nowadays...

Name us one Clinton Rally that was shut down by violence from the Right... little snowflake...

Wait a sec here ...

You're saying the snowflakes are being, you know, uh, mean to the cupcakes?

Wow. That's really (not) big news.

Get a grip hon. Since the very first time two human beings found themselves together on Planet Earth, there have been arguments.

My own experience is that yes, most college/univ students are liberal because they're educated.

If these kids can keep it from going as violent as their parents, arguments and disagreements are a GOOD thing.

Don't teach your kids to be "tolerant". Teach them to communicate and think and work with others.

Or, home school them and teach them that theirs doesn't smell as bad as others'. And watch them get they nose broken.

Seriously. You RWNJs need to lighten up and grow up.

Name us one Clinton Rally that was shut down by violence from the Right... little snowflake...

They attacked people at drumpf kkk rallies.

Point really is that adults are teaching their kids to do this. Both left and right.

Where do you think it should end?

They attacked people at drumpf kkk rallies.

Point really is that adults are teaching their kids to do this. Both left and right.

Where do you think it should end?

Honestly, like we treat the taliban or isis.

It's a good read. The question is: Who's letting the violent communo-anarchists onto the campus?

What I gathered is that it's not the students being violent.

You cannot possibly mean you would close the campus to what you call "communo-anarchists [sic]".

WTF are you people thinking?

If you got your way, do you really believe it would only be those with whom you disagree who would be - what? barred? banned?

You RWNJs are getting more and more dangerous to the US Constitution.

It's a good read. The question is: Who's letting the violent communo-anarchists onto the campus?

The campus is open to the public.

Masked, club-wielding, rioting public? :cuckoo:

Well, yes.

There's no door or fence. The campus is open. No one needs to "let" anyone in.

Okay, so now you're changing your list of who would --- WHAT???

Every time trump said he wanted to gut the constitution, the RWNJs actually applauded. I thought you would boo him for that but nope. Then you damn fools actually voted for him.

And since then, the RWNJs have said they want an end to free speech, free press.

Where do you think this should end?

Well, yes.

No curfew? Campus police? When I was in school, vagrants couldn't just waltz into the school library and use the bathroom.

Okay, so now you're changing your list of who would --- WHAT???

Every time trump said he wanted to gut the constitution, the RWNJs actually applauded. I thought you would boo him for that but nope. Then you damn fools actually voted for him.

And since then, the RWNJs have said they want an end to free speech, free press.

Where do you think this should end?

We'll have a discussion if/when you return from LaLa land.

You're all over the place.

Well, yes.

No curfew? Campus police? When I was in school, vagrants couldn't just waltz into the school library and use the bathroom.

There are campus police, but there's no curfew, and no way for the campus police to guard the countless entrances and hundreds of daily visitors to the campus.

The libraries require a student ID to enter, but none of the other buildings do, not to mention the 2 square miles of open campus.

Well, yes.

There are campus police, but there's no curfew, and no way for the campus police to guard the countless entrances and hundreds of daily visitors to the campus.

The libraries require a student ID to enter, but none of the other buildings do, not to mention the 2 square miles of open campus.

That's a much more open campus than I've been on.

Forum List

Back