the left wing brown shirts of Berkley

It's a good read. The question is: Who's letting the violent communo-anarchists onto the campus?

What I gathered is that it's not the students being violent.

The campus is open to the public.

Masked, club-wielding, rioting public? :cuckoo:

Okay, so now you're changing your list of who would --- WHAT???

Every time trump said he wanted to gut the constitution, the RWNJs actually applauded. I thought you would boo him for that but nope. Then you damn fools actually voted for him.

And since then, the RWNJs have said they want an end to free speech, free press.

Where do you think this should end?

We'll have a discussion if/when you return from LaLa land.

You're all over the place.

That would be never. He is a tweaker.

The right threatens violence all the fucking time....

You fascist can kiss my ass.
"Threaten" is one thing...

"Acting out" is quite another...

Something that LibTurds excel at, nowadays...

Name us one Clinton Rally that was shut down by violence from the Right... little snowflake...

They attacked people at drumpf kkk rallies.

Point really is that adults are teaching their kids to do this. Both left and right.

Where do you think it should end?

how very adult of you

It's a good read. The question is: Who's letting the violent communo-anarchists onto the campus?

You cannot possibly mean you would close the campus to what you call "communo-anarchists [sic]".

WTF are you people thinking?

If you got your way, do you really believe it would only be those with whom you disagree who would be - what? barred? banned?

You RWNJs are getting more and more dangerous to the US Constitution.
If you got your way, do you really believe it would only be those with whom you disagree who would be - what? barred? banned?
What's the Berkeley view on that?

No moron....the left threatens violence and actually commits it......your inability to actually see the left wing thugs attacking innocent people at Trump rallies and conservative speeches shows how stupid you are.

Name us one Clinton Rally that was shut down by violence from the Right... little snowflake...

Point really is that adults are teaching their kids to do this. Both left and right.

Wrong, douche bag, they kicked out trespassers.

Every time trump said he wanted to gut the constitution, the RWNJs actually applauded. I thought you would boo him for that but nope. Then you damn fools actually voted for him.

And since then, the RWNJs have said they want an end to free speech, free press.

When did Trump ever say he wanted to gut the Constitution?

I know, right? I refused to engage that one, enjoy! :scared1:

The challenge was to name one Clinton Rally shut down by violence from the Right.

You failed to meet the challenge.

The challenge was to name one Clinton Rally shut down by violence from the Right.

You failed to meet the challenge.

His mere existence says that.

The Evil Right wants to be tolerated? Goddam that's funny.
It is not the Evil RIght.

It is the Right.

They are American citizens.

They have a right to expect tolerance for peaceful assembly and the conducting of their political business.

Denying them that peaceful assembly and conducting, puts you on the same spiritual plane as the Brown Shirts of the Nazi Party in the waning days of the Weimar Republic.

That is not what Americans do - that runs counter to the American Social Contract and to our democratic traditions.

Better figure out where you stand, in that light, or suffer Guilt by Association.

It is the Right.

They have a right to expect tolerance for peaceful assembly and the conducting of their political business.

Denying them that peaceful assembly and conducting, puts you on the same spiritual plane as the Brown Shirts of the Nazi Party in the waning days of the Weimar Republic.

That is not what Americans do - that runs counter to the American Social Contract and to our democratic traditions.

Better figure out where you stand, in that light, or suffer Guilt by Association.

The German Nazis began as fairly innocuous conservatives.

Here's the part from the linked article that no RWnut on this board would ever post in one of these strawman threads:

A Berkeley conservative speaking:

It’s a minority on campus that is intolerant toward conservatives. But unfortunately those people scream loudest. I would say 95 percent of left-leaning people on campus are completely open to having a dialogue.

While I'm all for expressing yourself, my advice to these young people would be to be careful and watch what you say, when you say it, where you say it, and to whom you say it.

Zealots,, enabled by "adults" both on campus and across the country, are capable of pretty much anything, especially when in packs. So just do your school stuff, get your degree, get the fuck out of there, and then speak up.

As a father of two children, I'd admire their courage in speaking up, but I have to admit their safety would be paramount for me. It is what it is.

That basically means the assholes are winning.

Here's the part from the linked article that no RWnut on this board would ever post in one of these strawman threads:

A Berkeley conservative speaking:

It’s a minority on campus that is intolerant toward conservatives. But unfortunately those people scream loudest. I would say 95 percent of left-leaning people on campus are completely open to having a dialogue.

and yet they do nothing to quell the 5% that is causing the problem.

It is the Right.

The German Nazis began as fairly innocuous conservatives.
American political life has been divided between Liberal and Conservative poles since the Birth of the Republic.

The extreme experience of a European power, towards either the Right or the Left, does not equate to something similar happening here.

And it sure-as-hell isn't an adequate legal or moral or ethical defense against charges of political repression.

As an American citizen, you are not entitled to suppress political opinion nor the political activity of your political opponents.

Decide where you stand.

For political freedom.

Or political repression.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back