The left

The dems won more than a few House seats in 2018 by putting up essentially GOP candidates. Moderate Veterans. Good luck getting those guys to toe the line. They know their constituents.

Good.

This will work to isolate the commies, so they can't piggyback on the liberty-leaning moderates to gain power.

AIC is a fantastc weapon. I hope she and that jew-hating asshole keep ripping that meat off the bones.
:banana:

is not tolerant. We all.knew their fake candidates was gonna blow up in their face.....you lefties got the house by pretending you were open and accepted moderates..lolollo...comrade Cortez is laying down the law

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates
zone defense! I can help out with the full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work!

vote blue not red!

i still have a work ethic from the Age of Iron.

what could go wrong?

is not tolerant. We all.knew their fake candidates was gonna blow up in their face.....you lefties got the house by pretending you were open and accepted moderates..lolollo...comrade Cortez is laying down the law

zone defense! I can help out with the full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work!

vote blue not red!

what could go wrong?
Old age...

vote blue not red!

what could go wrong?
Old age...
even older people can do full body massage.

Forum List

Back