The lefts logic blaming the government for migrant/illegal alien deaths...

If the same logic was applied to EVERY HOSPITAL IN THE COUNTRY who had children brought in sick who subsequently died, there would be no hospital workers left employed.

People made POOR DECISIONS that resulted in the deaths of their loved ones, as their selfish need to raid our nations treasures surpassed the instinct to protect their own.

No.

You can always leave the hospital and go to another HCP. Kids in our concentration camps can’t. Our responsibility and we failed

Lol. O had numerous concentration death camps but nary a squeak.

Not true. The Obama administration deported tens of thousands but did it in a way that was humane relative to the ethnic cleansing policies of the blob.
Lol, if Trump does the exact samething. He is the worst person on earth. Got it.
American detained by Russia Wheres our putin loving yellow pos trump?

If the same logic was applied to EVERY HOSPITAL IN THE COUNTRY who had children brought in sick who subsequently died, there would be no hospital workers left employed.

People made POOR DECISIONS that resulted in the deaths of their loved ones, as their selfish need to raid our nations treasures surpassed the instinct to protect their own.

No.

You can always leave the hospital and go to another HCP. Kids in our concentration camps can’t. Our responsibility and we failed

Not true. The Obama administration deported tens of thousands but did it in a way that was humane relative to the ethnic cleansing policies of the blob.
Lol, if Trump does the exact samething. He is the worst person on earth. Got it.

Except it isn’t the same thing. Anyone with eyeballs knows this. Got it?

No, the O admin did no such thing. The conditions were appalling yet the left didnt utter a peep.

Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

From your link:

View attachment 237876

We now have ten thousand kids being held in prison camps.
Maybe their parents should break into our country and they would still have their children. Funny how you supported this under Obama.

I supported Obama deporting as many as we could catch. I supported him doing it humanely as possible.

I don’t think using kidnapping as a deterrent is and American value. I guess Republicans have zero idea what American values are….yeah; that’s probably it.
Those pictures you are complaining about were taken while Obama was president. Now what do you think about that?

I was complaining about pictures?

No.

You still haven't told me how Putin got you to vote for Trump.

From your link:

View attachment 237876

Maybe their parents should break into our country and they would still have their children. Funny how you supported this under Obama.

I supported Obama deporting as many as we could catch. I supported him doing it humanely as possible.

I don’t think using kidnapping as a deterrent is and American value. I guess Republicans have zero idea what American values are….yeah; that’s probably it.
Those pictures you are complaining about were taken while Obama was president. Now what do you think about that?

You complain about kids in cages and how they are treated. Yet the evidence you base it on was during Obama's presidency.

From your link:

View attachment 237876

Sounds like dementia is setting in.

No.

Putin was there at the voting booth and winked at ed. This caused the fragile insecure minds to change their vote.

Putin was there at the voting booth and winked at ed. This caused the fragile insecure minds to change their vote.
Lol, Putin told him he would give it to him the same way he did Obama. Made him very happy.

From your link:

View attachment 237876

You complain about kids in cages and how they are treated. Yet the evidence you base it on was during Obama's presidency.

I’m pointing out that the 10,000+ kids we have stripped from their parents is a new policy that, according to former COS Kelly, was done as a deterrent.

John Kelly proposed separating children from their parents to deter illegal immigration last year, and now the Trump administration can't get its story straight

Generally policy proposals are not a continuation of existing policy and clearly yours and brown-turd’s argument that the Obama Administration did the same thing is, of course, false.

From your link:

View attachment 237876

Sounds like dementia is setting in.

covfefe

I’m pointing out that the 10,000+ kids we have stripped from their parents is a new policy that, according to former COS Kelly, was done as a deterrent.

John Kelly proposed separating children from their parents to deter illegal immigration last year, and now the Trump administration can't get its story straight

Generally policy proposals are not a continuation of existing policy and clearly yours and brown-turd’s argument that the Obama Administration did the same thing is, of course, false.
I guess the parents were sitting beside those kids in cages that Obama put them in?

I guess the parents were sitting beside those kids in cages that Obama put them in?

I doubt that happened.

I doubt that happened.
I know, the parents weren't around. I just love the way you can't bring yourself to blame Obama. For the outrage you feel for Trump. Maybe reporters should check the dates on things they try to blame Trump on. Oh and thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite again.

I doubt that happened.
I know, the parents weren't around. I just love the way you can't bring yourself to blame Obama. For the outrage you feel for Trump. Maybe reporters should check the dates on things they try to blame Trump on. Oh and thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite again.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Why would I blame Obama for a Trump policy that his own chief of staff says was a new policy? I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place then swore he wasn’t doing it in the 2nd place when HIS OWN CHIEF OF STAFF said that he was doing just that.

Both sides have been equally guilty of making ridiculous attempts to place blame on the other so they can use the deaths of 2 children for their own political gain. I find the whole situation thoroughly disgusting.

I find it thoroughly disgusting that both parties do not care about stopping illegal immigration.
exactly.....if both sides wanted to stop illegal immigration, it would already be done.

I doubt that happened.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Why would I blame Obama for a Trump policy that his own chief of staff says was a new policy? I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place then swore he wasn’t doing it in the 2nd place when HIS OWN CHIEF OF STAFF said that he was doing just that.
The samething happened under Obama. This whole thing started over those pictures. If the reporters knew that, we wouldn't know anything about this.

I doubt that happened.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

The samething happened under Obama. This whole thing started over those pictures. If the reporters knew that, we wouldn't know anything about this.

Not sure what that has to do with Trump’s policy of kidnapping and the concentration camps but okay…pictures!

I doubt that happened.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Not sure what that has to do with Trump’s policy of kidnapping and the concentration camps but okay…pictures!
It started under Obama dipshit, but keep on believing it started under Trump.

I doubt that happened.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

It started under Obama dipshit, but keep on believing it started under Trump.

Okay…fourth time around the mountain on this one...

:bang3:

Obama didn’t house 10,000+ kids. The ones he did house was not done for the sake of deterrence.

Your move.

If I were invading a country, I would send in innocents to bring disease, workers to upset the economy, and drugs to numb the inhabitants. We are just seeing the innocents come in-every applicant or caught illegal needs to be put in quarantine.

Forum List

Back