The lefts logic blaming the government for migrant/illegal alien deaths...

I know, the parents weren't around. I just love the way you can't bring yourself to blame Obama. For the outrage you feel for Trump. Maybe reporters should check the dates on things they try to blame Trump on. Oh and thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite again.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Why would I blame Obama for a Trump policy that his own chief of staff says was a new policy? I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place then swore he wasn’t doing it in the 2nd place when HIS OWN CHIEF OF STAFF said that he was doing just that.
The samething happened under Obama. This whole thing started over those pictures. If the reporters knew that, we wouldn't know anything about this.

Not sure what that has to do with Trump’s policy of kidnapping and the concentration camps but okay…pictures!
It started under Obama dipshit, but keep on believing it started under Trump.

Okay…fourth time around the mountain on this one...

:bang3:

Obama didn’t house 10,000+ kids. The ones he did house was not done for the sake of deterrence.

Your move.
Obama never did anything wrong in his entire life, got it.:icon_rolleyes: Okay i got it, Obama let the kids leave without verifying who the person was, that they crossed the border with? Child molesters must of loved good ole Obama. Man, child traffickers must a made a killing.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Why would I blame Obama for a Trump policy that his own chief of staff says was a new policy? I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place then swore he wasn’t doing it in the 2nd place when HIS OWN CHIEF OF STAFF said that he was doing just that.
The samething happened under Obama. This whole thing started over those pictures. If the reporters knew that, we wouldn't know anything about this.

Not sure what that has to do with Trump’s policy of kidnapping and the concentration camps but okay…pictures!

Obama didn’t house 10,000+ kids. The ones he did house was not done for the sake of deterrence.

Your move.
Obama never did anything wrong in his entire life, got it.:icon_rolleyes:
I wouldn’t say that but if you want to say that. Okay.

Okay i got it, Obama let the kids leave without verifying who the person was, that they crossed the border with? Child molesters must of loved good ole Obama. Man, child traffickers must a made a killing.

Not sure about any of that. What I am sure of is that you sound pretty stupid.

I know he didn’t have 10,000+ kids stripped from their parents as a deterrent and those that were removed from adult guardians were done so sparingly.

Benevolence and law enforcement do not always enjoy an easy co-existence.

If the same logic was applied to EVERY HOSPITAL IN THE COUNTRY who had children brought in sick who subsequently died, there would be no hospital workers left employed.

People made POOR DECISIONS that resulted in the deaths of their loved ones, as their selfish need to raid our nations treasures surpassed the instinct to protect their own.

No.

You can always leave the hospital and go to another HCP. Kids in our concentration camps can’t. Our responsibility and we failed

Lol. O had numerous concentration death camps but nary a squeak.

Not true. The Obama administration deported tens of thousands but did it in a way that was humane relative to the ethnic cleansing policies of the blob.
Please, for your own sake, take your meds

Your move.

Okay i got it, Obama let the kids leave without verifying who the person was, that they crossed the border with? Child molesters must of loved good ole Obama. Man, child traffickers must a made a killing.

I know he didn’t have 10,000+ kids stripped from their parents as a deterrent and those that were removed from adult guardians were done so sparingly.

They were seperated to find out if the person they were with was a parent and not a criminal. But you said Obama didn't seperate them, so I'm sure he made child molsters happy.

Your move.

They were seperated to find out if the person they were with was a parent and not a criminal. But you said Obama didn't seperate them, so I'm sure he made child molsters happy.

When did I say that?

Your move.

When did I say that?
Reread the post. Lol, now you trying to tell he did seperate kids? Holy shit, please make up you mind.

Your move.

When did I say that?
Reread the post. Lol, now you trying to tell he did seperate kids? Holy shit, please make up you mind.

Either you’re imaging what I posted or are simply arguing with ghosts.

Here is what I wrote.

"The ones he did house was not done for the sake of deterrence.”

"I know he didn’t have 10,000+ kids stripped from their parents as a deterrent and those that were removed from adult guardians were done so sparingly.”

" I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place…”

Perhaps 2019 will be the year you learn how to read.

When did I say that?

Here is what I wrote.

"I know he didn’t have 10,000+ kids stripped from their parents as a deterrent and those that were removed from adult guardians were done so sparingly.”

" I agree with what Obama did; was it 100%…benevolent? No. Few law enforcement functions are. But he never used kidnapping as a deterrent in the first place…”

We will have to agree to disagree.

Let me get this straight. Illegals get free lodging, free food, free entertainment, free medical, and free legal help plus the guarantee to be let go in 20 days with a free pass to the us. And that is your definition of concentration camps and ethnic cleansing. Your lack of education and overdose of partisanship is certainly showing.

And let me add to that by saying the real ethnic cleansing that is going on is the 70,000 people dying from drug overdoses, mostly white men, and mostly caused by a porous border. Of course white people dying is not even a blip on the radar for our lefties.

Last edited:
If the same logic was applied to EVERY HOSPITAL IN THE COUNTRY who had children brought in sick who subsequently died, there would be no hospital workers left employed.

People made POOR DECISIONS that resulted in the deaths of their loved ones, as their selfish need to raid our nations treasures surpassed the instinct to protect their own.
Personal responsibility has gone the way of the Dodo life is much easier when every bad decision you make is anyone's fault but yours.

When did I say that?

Here is what I wrote.

We have to agree that you as all Trumpians are immune from facts. Nothing else. When you’re shown the blob's COS saying that he proposed using “separation” (i.e. kidnapping) as a deterrent, your claim that this was Obama’s policy is, by definition, false.

When did I say that?

Here is what I wrote.

We have to agree that you as all Trumpians are immune from facts. Nothing else. When you’re shown the blob's COS saying that he proposed using “separation” (i.e. kidnapping) as a deterrent, your claim that this was Obama’s policy is, by definition, false.
Fact is those kids in cages without their parents was during the Obama years and your spinning your way around it.

I doubt that happened.
I know, the parents weren't around. I just love the way you can't bring yourself to blame Obama. For the outrage you feel for Trump. Maybe reporters should check the dates on things they try to blame Trump on. Oh and thanks for proving yourself a hypocrite again.

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Of course it did. You'll notice how they try to up the shock value by using such terms as concentration camps, kidnapping and such....all the while O was using these same exact methods. Its quite amusing!

Pfft…you’re so clueless.

Of course it did. You'll notice how they try to up the shock value by using such terms as concentration camps, kidnapping and such....all the while O was using these same exact methods. Its quite amusing!
I know these kids are living better than poor kids here that are citizens. They are treated better than our soldiers. And liberals still complain.

When did I say that?

Here is what I wrote.

Fact is those kids in cages without their parents was during the Obama years and your spinning your way around it.

They're desperate. They have to spin it. They don't want their lies exposed but they're in the open for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back