The left's rejection of science

If one of my kids starts trying pull a "Caitlyn" or a "Chaz"( LOL), I will gladly disown them.
That say a lot about the type of person you are. Sorry little man
I would never "disown" my children. However, unlike the bat-shit crazy left, I would never celebrate their illness. I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately require.
Celebrate? Is that how you see it? More like accept or at the very least try not to demonize. And do you really think people don't seek therapy when they go through gender identity issues? To transition it requires extensive therapy. Do you understand that this is a tremendous struggle for people? Especially our youth

That's a good question. Would you be comfortable with Zeke from survivor, a born female, in the locker room with your daughter?

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

Then why do we have a girl's and guys bathroom?
You were a teenage boy once. I'm sure you understand why. Gay and Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding. Not name calling and condemning. It's sad to hear dimbshits like Bob here fling out so much hate at a small group that struggles so much with everyday life in a still pretty bias, judgemental society

Woa.. stop here for a second...

When did I ever promote suicide..?

I want these kids to live

Safely..

I always want my nieces to go in a bathroom by themselves..

That's a good question. Would you be comfortable with Zeke from survivor, a born female, in the locker room with your daughter?

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

You were a teenage boy once. I'm sure you understand why. Gay and Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding. Not name calling and condemning. It's sad to hear dimbshits like Bob here fling out so much hate at a small group that struggles so much with everyday life in a still pretty bias, judgemental society

Safely..
I didn't say you promoted suicide but it is a reality and a major problem. so far you've asked fair questions. Bobby boy has gone off the deep end but I'm used to that from him.

What makes it an illness?
Are you serious? What makes it an illness when a person believes they are Jesus Christ? When a person is incapable of grasping reality and/or believe themselves to be something other than they actually are, that is a mental illness.
It's called gender identity, it's what they identify with. I'm pretty sure they can see what genitalia they have. So again I ask, what makes it an illness, what damage does it do?

If one of my kids starts trying pull a "Caitlyn" or a "Chaz"( LOL), I will gladly disown them.
That say a lot about the type of person you are. Sorry little man
I would never "disown" my children. However, unlike the bat-shit crazy left, I would never celebrate their illness. I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately require.
Celebrate? Is that how you see it? More like accept or at the very least try not to demonize. And do you really think people don't seek therapy when they go through gender identity issues? To transition it requires extensive therapy. Do you understand that this is a tremendous struggle for people? Especially our youth

Huh? All you have to do is look down

Well since she shares the same body parts - more comfortable than I would ever be with a man in a dress invading my daughters facilities.

Additionally, "Zeke" there is only made possible because some disgusting left-wing doctors violated their hipocratic oath and provided medications and surgeries that were not medically necessary. If we held them criminally accountable as we should by law, then the "Zeke" wouldn't be an issue for me or my daughters.

Are you serious? What makes it an illness when a person believes they are Jesus Christ? When a person is incapable of grasping reality and/or believe themselves to be something other than they actually are, that is a mental illness.
It's called gender identity, it's what they identify with. I'm pretty sure they can see what genitalia they have. So again I ask, what makes it an illness, what damage does it do?

You must be feeling a bit conflicted, there's so many choices. Guessing it's fair to say we could be dealing with a different person every day, heck, maybe every hour.

Safely..
I didn't say you promoted suicide but it is a reality and a major problem. so far you've asked fair questions. Bobby boy has gone off the deep end but I'm used to that from him.

So your telling me I now have to take a huge dump with trans looking?

Kind of invasion of privacy..

Yes, we were talking about jazz. You think she belongs in the boys locker room? You honestly can't see what would play out?
Again chief - "Jazz" is only made possible because some disgusting left-wing doctors violated their hipocratic oath and provided medications and surgeries which were not medically necessary. If we held them criminally accountable as we should by law, then the "Jazz" wouldn't be an issue for me or my daughters.

Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding.
No my friend - they should be handled with proper mental healthcare.

You must be feeling a bit conflicted, there's so many choices. Guessing it's fair to say we could be dealing with a different person every day, heck, maybe every hour.

I always wanted to be a huge pit bull mixed in with a Chowchilla..

I win

I always wanted to be a huge pit bull mixed in with a Chowchilla..

I win

Do you see how ridiculous you sound?

Do you understand that this is a tremendous struggle for people? Especially our youth
Yes sir - I do. Which is why it should not be embraced or celebrated. It should be treated with concern and care by friends and proper mental healthcare by professionals.
To transition it requires extensive therapy.
Which is exactly why there should be no "transition". If someone wanted to cut themselves - would you cheer her on to cut herself with razor blades after patting yourself on the back for "requiring extensive therapy" before she started cutting herself or would you be a decent human being and get her the help she needs not to cut herself.

Well since she shares the same body parts - more comfortable than I would ever be with a man in a dress invading my daughters facilities.

Additionally, "Zeke" there is only made possible because some disgusting left-wing doctors violated their hipocratic oath and provided medications and surgeries that were not medically necessary. If we held them criminally accountable as we should by law, then the "Zeke" wouldn't be an issue for me or my daughters.
He shouldn't be an issue as it stands now. Your policy would definately increase the rate of suicides, Zeke my have been one. Is that what would make you happy? Or would you rather fund some electric shock therapy to try and zap the LGBT out of him?

Celebrate? Is that how you see it?
When you create special (unnecessary) bathroom laws on their behalf - it is 100% a celebration. You are telling them that you embrace and support their mental illness.

Safely..

So your telling me I now have to take a huge dump with trans looking?

Kind of invasion of privacy..
Well I don't know, there hasn't been any regulating of bathrooms till recently and trans people have been musing their bathroom of choice. How many times has your privacy been violated?

He shouldn't be an issue as it stands now.
Violating the Hipocratic Oath is a major issue. There's a reason the oath exists. For you to consider that medically unnecessary medications and surgery "shouldn't be an issue" is disturbing.

Forum List

Back