The left's rejection of science

How much of a tool does one have to be to declare that a study proving "Global Warming" to be a fraud is "false" because the 97.4% of failed predictions weren't really predictions, but rather, "statements"?

Fascinating. You literally think that if you just repeat a statement often enough, it becomes true. You won't show anyone this mystery study that you keep citing, but you read something on a cult blog that you agree with, so you instantly turned off your brain and BELIEVED.

Snowflake, just like you don't get to redefine life, you don't get to redefine predictions.

Then, you sweet little butthurt fraud, maybe you should stop devoting your life to doing exactly that.

You won't, of course. Fraud, fudging and faking are all you have. You've got your list of fudgy nonsense that says nothing in particular, so you're going to pretend it's a list of predictions by climate scientists, no matter how cowardly and dishonest it makes you look.

By the way, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity for serving Satan, the Lord of Lies. I imagine you think you've cut a special deal with him and will get the VIP treatment, but Satan tells that to everyone. In the end, you'll be headfirst in boiling excrement, just like all the others. You might want to consider that.

By the way, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity for serving Satan

Damn.. so now atheist think they know scripture?

Is Bruce Jenner a woman, or isn't he?
He's a dude that identifies more with being a woman than a man so he transitioned. You can be a dick and call him mentally deranged and try and make him feel like more of an outcast than he already does or you can be compassionate to the struggle that he and people like him go through... choice is yours
Yeah - he's a man. A man with a mental illness, but a man nonetheless. However, your side of the aisle denies science and insists that he is a "woman". I respect the fact that you did not resort to that insanity Slade.

How much of a tool does one have to be to declare that a study proving "Global Warming" to be a fraud is "false" because the 97.4% of failed predictions weren't really predictions, but rather, "statements"?

Fascinating. You literally think that if you just repeat a statement often enough, it becomes true. You won't show anyone this mystery study that you keep citing, but you read something on a cult blog that you agree with, so you instantly turned off your brain and BELIEVED.

Snowflake, just like you don't get to redefine life, you don't get to redefine predictions.

Then, you sweet little butthurt fraud, maybe you should stop devoting your life to doing exactly that.

You won't, of course. Fraud, fudging and faking are all you have. You've got your list of fudgy nonsense that says nothing in particular, so you're going to pretend it's a list of predictions by climate scientists, no matter how cowardly and dishonest it makes you look.

By the way, you're going to burn in Hell for eternity for serving Satan, the Lord of Lies. I imagine you think you've cut a special deal with him and will get the VIP treatment, but Satan tells that to everyone. In the end, you'll be headfirst in boiling excrement, just like all the others. You might want to consider that.

You'll have to forgive mammaries - she always really loses her shit when I post facts which she is incapable of disputing. She loves her left-wing propaganda and she finds it impossible to push it when I'm in a thread with her. That causes her to lose her shit big-time.

Atheists also believe in souls now too....

LOL

Fascinating. You literally think that if you just repeat a statement often enough, it becomes true.
Snowflake...repeating a statement doesn't make it true. The fact that the statement I'm repeating is true makes it true.

The link is there snowflake - you're attempting to deny that reality like you deny all other reality. Here it is again:

Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!

:dance:

You'll have to forgive mammaries - she always really loses her shit when I post facts which she is incapable of disputing. She loves her left-wing propaganda and she finds it impossible to push it when I'm in a thread with her. That causes her to lose her shit big-time.

I can destroy him real fast.. but I will let play..

Fascinating. You literally think that if you just repeat a statement often enough, it becomes true.
Snowflake...repeating a statement doesn't make it true. The fact that the statement I'm repeating is true makes it true.

The link is there snowflake - you're attempting to deny that reality like you deny all other reality. Here it is again:

Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!

:dance:

Just go out side

Vintage disingenuous dillhole Bill Maher and vintage progressive nitwit Seawytch too mentally incapable to catch the slight hand.

Maher opens by stating "new rule - you can't spend the first part of a debate complaining about how immigrants are running the nation and the second part of the debate talking about your wonderful immigrant family members".

But that's not what happened. The first part of the debate was not spent on immigrants but rather on illegal aliens. Those are two drastically different things. The dimwits on the left are never bright enough to catch his slight of hand on this stuff.

I tune in weekly for the express purpose of the entertainment of catching his false narrative and then watching the mindless left-wing dimwits applaud him. :eusa_doh:

He's a dude that identifies more with being a woman than a man so he transitioned. You can be a dick and call him mentally deranged and try and make him feel like more of an outcast than he already does or you can be compassionate to the struggle that he and people like him go through... choice is yours

Playing along with the delusions of one who is mad is not “compassion”; it is madness.

Would you be OK with Bruce Jenner being in a women's locker room where your daughter was undressing and showering?

Vintage disingenuous dillhole Bill Maher and vintage progressive nitwit Seawytch too mentally incapable to catch the slight hand.

Maher opens by stating "new rule - you can't spend the first part of a debate complaining about how immigrants are running the nation and the second part of the debate talking about your wonderful immigrant family members".

But that's not what happened. The first part of the debate was not spent on immigrants but rather on illegal aliens. Those are two drastically different things. The dimwits on the left are never bright enough to catch his slight of hand on this stuff.

I tune in weekly for the express purpose of the entertainment of catching his false narrative and then watching the mindless left-wing dimwits applaud him. :eusa_doh:

The left gets their news and science from comedy.. now it's obvious...

Seriously...how can you not love it? Bill Maher speaks about the "dying oceans" (yes folks - he actually used that term). To emphasize it, a picture appears of a dried up river bed.

Now here's the thing - for the past 35 years - the left has been screaming about "erosion". About how the ocean is eating away at our shores and gobbling up land. And he even ends the segment about Marco Rubio stating that "his own state of Florida is at the greatest risk for rising tides".

So in the exact same 5 minute segment, the left-wing dillhole contradicts himself. He says the "oceans are dying" and shows a picture of a dried up river bed) and then talks about rising tides posing a risk to the entire state of Florida.

And the dimwit left-wing rubes aren't bright enough to catch on to it!! :lmao:

Yeah - he's a man. A man with a mental illness, but a man nonetheless. However, your side of the aisle denies science and insists that he is a "woman". I respect the fact that you did not resort to that insanity Slade.

Slade3200 has admitted that he would not protect his own daughter from a sick pervert.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…

They can't until it touches them personally.

But I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Bill Maher usually does have one or two really funny lines during his show. Usually. Kudos on this damn funny line:

"For example: Dick Cheney is so conservative, he got an artificial heart just to make sure he never felt sorry for anyone" :laugh:

Slade3200 has admitted that he would not protect his own daughter from a sick pervert.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…
That's just disgusting. Any parent who says that is not fit to be a parent. This is one of the rare cases where Child Protective Services should actually remove a child from the home.

Biology deniers? Lol,,,

You attack all of life science and evolution and you have the nerve? lol, lol, lol

They can't until it touches them personally.

If one of my kids starts trying pull a "Caitlyn" or a "Chaz"( LOL), I will gladly disown them.

That say a lot about the type of person you are. Sorry little man

Forum List

Back