The left's rejection of science

Is Bruce Jenner a woman, or isn't he?
He's a dude that identifies more with being a woman than a man so he transitioned. You can be a dick and call him mentally deranged and try and make him feel like more of an outcast than he already does or you can be compassionate to the struggle that he and people like him go through... choice is yours
Yeah - he's a man. A man with a mental illness, but a man nonetheless. However, your side of the aisle denies science and insists that he is a "woman". I respect the fact that you did not resort to that insanity Slade.
What makes it an illness?

He's a dude that identifies more with being a woman than a man so he transitioned. You can be a dick and call him mentally deranged and try and make him feel like more of an outcast than he already does or you can be compassionate to the struggle that he and people like him go through... choice is yours

Playing along with the delusions of one who is mad is not “compassion”; it is madness.

Would you be OK with Bruce Jenner being in a women's locker room where your daughter was undressing and showering?
That's a good question. Would you be comfortable with Zeke from survivor, a born female, in the locker room with your daughter?

161201-news-survivor.jpg

Yeah - he's a man. A man with a mental illness, but a man nonetheless. However, your side of the aisle denies science and insists that he is a "woman". I respect the fact that you did not resort to that insanity Slade.
He is like 80 years old

Yes it's a illness..

Slade3200 has admitted that he would not protect his own daughter from a sick pervert.

As a matter of unalterable, undeniable biological fact, “Jazz” is a teenage boy.

Would you be OK with having your daughter forced to undress and shower with him?

Yes…
Yes, we were talking about jazz. You think she belongs in the boys locker room? You honestly can't see what would play out?

maxresdefault.jpg

He is like 80 years old

Yes it's a illness..
I ask what makes it an illness and your answer is he's 80, yes it's an illness? Really? Want to try again?

Playing along with the delusions of one who is mad is not “compassion”; it is madness.

Would you be OK with Bruce Jenner being in a women's locker room where your daughter was undressing and showering?
That's a good question. Would you be comfortable with Zeke from survivor, a born female, in the locker room with your daughter?

161201-news-survivor.jpg

I don't watch Survivor.

But if the person in the picture was born female, then h'orsh'it still is female. The place for such a person is locked up in a mental hospital, not in any locker room with anyone's daughters nor with anyone's sons. Or perhaps the place for such a degenerate freak is on a stupid show like Survivor, the producers of which will clearly sink to any low to try to draw an audience.

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

download.jpg

161201-news-survivor.jpg

I don't watch Survivor.

But if the person in the picture was born female, then h'orsh'it still is female. The place for such a person is locked up in a mental hospital, not in any locker room with anyone's daughters nor with anyone's sons. Or perhaps the place for such a degenerate freak is on a stupid show like Survivor, the producers of which will clearly sink to any low to try to draw an audience.
He played for two seasons and nobody knew.
So your answer is he can't use any locker room? Ok smart guy, your full of bright ideas, too bad your not running things

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes, it was crazy when it came out. Everybody just thought he was a gay guy and another contestant outed him on the show

Last edited:
Yes, we were talking about jazz. You think she belongs in the boys locker room? You honestly can't see what would play out?

“She” is a boy, a child who has been severely sexually abused, exploited, and brainwashed by evil and degenerate parents, who belong in prison.

And you defend this abuse, not only that has been perpetrated against this poor child, but further sexual abuse of actual girls by forcing them to undress and shower with a boy.

You are a sick, evil person.

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

Then why do we have a girl's and guys bathroom?

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

Tick tock...

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

You were a teenage boy once. I'm sure you understand why. Gay and Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding. Not name calling and condemning. It's sad to hear dimbshits like Bob here fling out so much hate at a small group that struggles so much with everyday life in a still pretty bias, judgemental society

If one of my kids starts trying pull a "Caitlyn" or a "Chaz"( LOL), I will gladly disown them.
That say a lot about the type of person you are. Sorry little man
I would never "disown" my children. However, unlike the bat-shit crazy left, I would never celebrate their illness. I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately require.

161201-news-survivor.jpg
Seriously?

View attachment 124285
Yes

You were a teenage boy once. I'm sure you understand why. Gay and Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding. Not name calling and condemning. It's sad to hear dimbshits like Bob here fling out so much hate at a small group that struggles so much with everyday life in a still pretty bias, judgemental society

Woa.. stop here for a second...

When did I ever promote suicide..?

I want these kids to live

Safely..

Are you serious? What makes it an illness when a person believes they are Jesus Christ? When a person is incapable of grasping reality and/or believe themselves to be something other than they actually are, that is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back