The left's rejection of science

Trans children are in extremely tough situations and have very high rates of suicide. These issues should be handled with education, compassion and understanding.
No my friend - they should be handled with proper mental healthcare.
Involving what? Jazz for instance saw multiple therapist over the course of years. What magic solution in the healthcare world do you think is out there?

Well I don't know, there hasn't been any regulating of bathrooms till recently and trans people have been musing their bathroom of choice.
Exactly!!! So why the unnecessary bathroom law? To celebrate the mental illness. To promote the sexual deviance. And to ensure those that couldn't pass for the opposite gender has unfettered access to their victims of choice.

I would never "disown" my children. However, unlike the bat-shit crazy left, I would never celebrate their illness. I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately require.
Celebrate? Is that how you see it?
Sure as fuck looks like a celebration to me. What would you call it??? :dunno:

View attachment 124287 View attachment 124288 View attachment 124289 View attachment 124290

Nice selfies

Ok I am trying to think slade

Is it really epidemic? Or are you making shit up?

I would never "disown" my children. However, unlike the bat-shit crazy left, I would never celebrate their illness. I would get them the mental healthcare they desperately require.

View attachment 124287 View attachment 124288 View attachment 124289 View attachment 124290
Yes those pictures are of a pride celebration. Those events do happen. The bigger picture which I was talking about is an effort to increase awareness, education and acceptance.

What magic solution in the healthcare world do you think is out there?
There might not be a "solution" yet. But that doesn't mean you throw your hands up, give up, and decide to celebrate it by changing all of society.

There is no "magic solution" for schizophrenia either chief. But we sure as fuck try our best to keep those people on meds and locked up as much as possible.

He shouldn't be an issue as it stands now.
Violating the Hipocratic Oath is a major issue. There's a reason the oath exists. For you to consider that medically unnecessary medications and surgery "shouldn't be an issue" is disturbing.
Are you wanting to outlaw plastic surgery as well? No more boob jobs or face lifts? What about lyposuction, you cool with that?

Yes those pictures are of a pride celebration. Those events do happen. The bigger picture which I was talking about is an effort to increase awareness, education and acceptance.
Exactly!!! "Pride". Celebrating mental illness. Embracing it. Normalizing it. Creating laws to encourage more of it. Instead of doing our best to treat it (and discourage it as sensitively as possible).

Well I don't know, there hasn't been any regulating of bathrooms till recently and trans people have been musing their bathroom of choice.
Exactly!!! So why the unnecessary bathroom law? To celebrate the mental illness. To promote the sexual deviance. And to ensure those that couldn't pass for the opposite gender has unfettered access to their victims of choice.
The republicans in NC passed the law. They brought government into it, trying to outlaw trans people from using the bathroom of their gender identity.

Us guys really even care?

We go in there and pee.

It actually might smell good for once..

Are you wanting to outlaw plastic surgery as well? No more boob jobs or face lifts? What about lyposuction, you cool with that?
Absolutely! But that being said - there is a significant difference between the outpatient procedure of vacuuming fat and the major surgery of removing someone's penis and testicles.

The republicans in NC passed the law. They brought government into it, trying to outlaw trans people from using the bathroom of their gender identity.
Uh...no chief. They didn't. That is not how it happened. Barack Obama created an illegal/unconstitutional federal mandate and North Carolina's response was to create a legal, constitutional state law.

What magic solution in the healthcare world do you think is out there?
There might not be a "solution" yet. But that doesn't mean you throw your hands up, give up, and decide to celebrate it by changing all of society.

There is no "magic solution" for schizophrenia either chief. But we sure as fuck try our best to keep those people on meds and locked up as much as possible.
That's because some schizos present a danger. Trans in itself doesn't present a danger, they just view themselves and see the world differently than you and I. I'm fine with supporting more research for mental health on the subject. Lord knows they need it. But in the mean time I'm choosing to say live the way you want and I won't judge rather then tell them they are sick and wrong and drive the hate and divide that often leads to suicide.

We go in there and pee.

I know right? Who really gives a shit

Absolutely! But that being said - there is a significant difference between the outpatient procedure of vacuuming fat and the major surgery of removing someone's penis and testicles.
What about boob jobs, nose jobs and face lifts?

Uh...no chief. They didn't. That is not how it happened. Barack Obama created an illegal/unconstitutional federal mandate and North Carolina's response was to create a legal, constitutional state law.
That's not how I remember it but I'll do some research.

He shouldn't be an issue as it stands now.
Violating the Hipocratic Oath is a major issue. There's a reason the oath exists. For you to consider that medically unnecessary medications and surgery "shouldn't be an issue" is disturbing.

May as well, she ugly..

It's a duck

meg-ryan-look-like-now-today-recent1.png

We go in there and pee.

Yup

We need more better smelling guys bathrooms.

And never liked the dude who stood in there handing you a towel..

We go in there and pee.

Yup

We need more better smelling guys bathrooms.

And never liked the dude who stood in there handing you a towel..

It's like I felt the king of England...

Hint ..

I just had to pee...

It's funny, progressives think people can pick their sex, although DNA says otherwise… I guess progressives don't believe in science. LOL

Biology deniers? Lol,,,

You attack all of life science and evolution and you have the nerve? lol, lol, lol

Is Bruce Jenner a woman, or isn't he?
He's a dude that identifies more with being a woman than a man so he transitioned. You can be a dick and call him mentally deranged and try and make him feel like more of an outcast than he already does or you can be compassionate to the struggle that he and people like him go through... choice is yours

If he wants to use the women's restroom, then he can go fuck himself. I wouldn't care about these freaks if they didn't try to force us to treat their perversion as normal.

Forum List

Back