The left's rejection of science

I'll stick with the vast majority of climate scientists.
You mean like the one’s caught discussing in emails how they falsify their data to dupe dimwits such as yourself?
No data was falsified. When you collect data from a wide range of sources...Adjustments need made to correlate the data.
What a cute - if not desperate - excuse. Just one problem my fragile little snowflake. The “scientists” (ie fascist political activists) were caught discussing how they falsified all of their data. They are on record admitting it. Oops...
Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid. Really really really fucking stupid.

"Fragile snowflake"? I have news. Being a dumbfuck does not make you a tough guy. .

Wait a minute, you're using Earth 2100 as a scientific study/predictor of things to come. I gotta say that is fucking hilarious. An ABC docudrama based loosely on worst case scenarios/predictions? That's just fucking stupid. I bet all your other citations are just as worthy as that jewel.

I'll stick with the vast majority of climate scientists.
You mean like the one’s caught discussing in emails how they falsify their data to dupe dimwits such as yourself?
No data was falsified. When you collect data from a wide range of sources...Adjustments need made to correlate the data.
What a cute - if not desperate - excuse. Just one problem my fragile little snowflake. The “scientists” (ie fascist political activists) were caught discussing how they falsified all of their data. They are on record admitting it. Oops...
Jesus fucking Christ you people are stupid. Really really really fucking stupid.

"Fragile snowflake"? I have news. Being a dumbfuck does not make you a tough guy. .
But panicking over something that is fake does make you a big pussy... :lmao:

I bought into the science.
No you didn’t, snowflake. You bought into propaganda. History has already proven that.
How did history prove that?
Because 97.4% of the “Global Warming” predictions never came to fruition. History also saw the fake scientists discussing in emails how they falsified their data to make it look like “Global Warming” actually existed.

Again, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University on Earth has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. The fact that the deniers are swinging on the dicks of the energy companies is quite clear. What you assholes are saying is that there is an international conspiracy involving millions of scientists from all the different cultures and nations on earth to lie to all of us concerning global warming and climate change. Methinks you need to stock up on tinfoil for your little hats.

Again, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University on Earth has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. The fact that the deniers are swinging on the dicks of the energy companies is quite clear. What you assholes are saying is that there is an international conspiracy involving millions of scientists from all the different cultures and nations on earth to lie to all of us concerning global warming and climate change. Methinks you need to stock up on tinfoil for your little hats.
They just want to take from the haves and give to the have nots.

Now that is just about the dumbest thing I have heard today. I do hope that it is sarcasm.

Now that is just about the dumbest thing I have heard today. I do hope that it is sarcasm.

Redistribution of wealth is what it's all about. Not cleaning up the planet.

They expect the masses to live miserly conserving everything while Democrat pundits fly around in Jets and live in Mansions. They need to practice what they preach if they expect anyone to take them seriously.

They expect the masses to live miserly conserving everything while Democrat pundits fly around in Jets and live in Mansions. They need to practice what they preach if they expect anyone to take them seriously.
The old “ anyone who cares about the environment should take a vow of poverty “ meme again.
Just admit it. You don’t give two hoots if polluters dump waste in the rivers and streams because Trump is allowing them to do it.

The old “ anyone who cares about the environment should take a vow of poverty “ meme again.
Just admit it. You don’t give two hoots if polluters dump waste in the rivers and streams because Trump is allowing them to do it.

Wow, what a stupid post from a stupid person.

I am against pollution. I don't care who is doing it,.

It is assholes like you that politicize pollution .

The environment is an important factor in my votes.,

Why? Because I like my children & grandchildren

Unlike you & your ignorant partry who woulds sacrifice your children's future for a couple bucks today. You are a poor excuse as a parent.

Forum List

Back