The left's rejection of science

The left continues to take their lies and their rejection of science to unprecedented levels.
The champions of social justice want you to believe that gender is fluid. Once the chains of gender science were lifted, the movement went, well… off the chain. By February 2014 there were 58 listed genders.

Four months later, there were 71. Today, there are over 112 listed genders. Mysteriously missing from the list are male and female. Wanna know why? Because they know, as all school children know, that — in reality — there are only two genders, but you can’t be reminded of that. You have to FIGHT ON FOR THE CAUSE!
Only the left could attempt to even list a third gender, much less the bat-shit crazy 112 genders.

Quick, hide the cutlery!

It is easy to prove that is wrong.
What is the gender or a hermaphrodite, (both male and female genitalia), for example?
Your assumption is that XX is female XY is male, but the reality is that the Y chromosome is dysfunctional and damaged.
And you forget that chromosomes do not actually dictate anything, but merely nudge by producing hormones.
If different concentrations of estrogen/testosterone are present for some other reason, (such as pesticides or illness), and at the right time, you can have XX with a penis and XY with a vagina, and a decade later when puberty hits, by then things can be totally switched around once again.
So anyone who says there are only 2 genders, just does not understand biology.
Hermaphrodites are about 0.1 % of the population. The rest of us have typically male or female genetilia.

No one ever suggested that the new bathroom laws were for the majority. But 0.1% is still 330,000 people, who have to have to be able to use some bathroom. And there are hundreds of thousands of others whose physical appearance was altered from their DNA by things like pesticides or illness, while a fetus. It is the exceptions we have to fix the laws for, not the majority. The fact there is more than 2 is absolute. The fact there then also can be additional variations by other hormone interference before or after puberty, allows for an even larger number of genders, even though that is less than absolute.

The left continues to take their lies and their rejection of science to unprecedented levels.
The champions of social justice want you to believe that gender is fluid. Once the chains of gender science were lifted, the movement went, well… off the chain. By February 2014 there were 58 listed genders.

Four months later, there were 71. Today, there are over 112 listed genders. Mysteriously missing from the list are male and female. Wanna know why? Because they know, as all school children know, that — in reality — there are only two genders, but you can’t be reminded of that. You have to FIGHT ON FOR THE CAUSE!
Only the left could attempt to even list a third gender, much less the bat-shit crazy 112 genders.

Quick, hide the cutlery!

What is the gender or a hermaphrodite, (both male and female genitalia), for example?
Your assumption is that XX is female XY is male, but the reality is that the Y chromosome is dysfunctional and damaged.
And you forget that chromosomes do not actually dictate anything, but merely nudge by producing hormones.
If different concentrations of estrogen/testosterone are present for some other reason, (such as pesticides or illness), and at the right time, you can have XX with a penis and XY with a vagina, and a decade later when puberty hits, by then things can be totally switched around once again.
Hermaphrodites are about 0.1 % of the population. The rest of us have typically male or female genetilia.

No one ever suggested that the new bathroom laws were for the majority. But 0.1% is still 330,000 people, who have to have to be able to use some bathroom. And there are hundreds of thousands of others whose physical appearance was altered from their DNA by things like pesticides or illness, while a fetus. It is the exceptions we have to fix the laws for, not the majority. The fact there is more than 2 is absolute. The fact there then also can be additional variations by other hormone interference before or after puberty, allows for an even larger number of genders, even though that is less than absolute.
/——-/ And global warming causes solar flares...

Wendy Davis continued that left-wing trend recently when she called life as beginning at the moment of conception, “absurd”. It's nice to see the Twitter responses reflect that fact that Americans still do understand and accept science.

Poodle, sweetie, when you give birth to a baby you didn't want, then you can talk about "Science" and "life' all day.

I'd take you nuts more seriously on the subject if you weren't constantly trying to snag food out of the mouths of poor children to give tax cuts to billionaires.
you just confirmed it. when you give birth to a baby. it is a baby before it comes out. You finally get it. taking its life is murder. Just saying a baby is human.

My god, you need help...Jesus...

You attack Evolution
You attack the green house effect

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

I must of missed your answer, can you repeat it please?
Worse are the GOP wanting to abolish the EPA because living in filth is cheap so that makes it good for corporations.

You attack Evolution

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

Worse are the GOP wanting to abolish the EPA because living in filth is cheap so that makes it good for corporations.
/——/ Just rolling back their over reach. It’s impossible to eliminate federal bureaucracies. Besides we don’t want to eliminate the EPA anymore than Libs want to repeal the 2nd Amendment

You attack Evolution

The EPA was created by the GOP. fk why can't you all get facts straight.

Quick, hide the cutlery!

WE don't design society around a small minority of people.

You attack Evolution

Says the lefty that supports massive population growth with all it's impact on the environment, while claiming to give a damn about the environment.

You attack Evolution

Nixon signed a bill passed by the Democrat led legislature.

Back then, Republicans loved this country & gave a shit about the environment.

That ended with Karl Rove.

Republicans today only love corporations & they fuck over every thing & every one else including the country.

You attack Evolution

Says the lefty that supports massive population growth with all it's impact on the environment, while claiming to give a damn about the environment.

The left supports population growth? Out of whose ass did you pull that one.

You attack Evolution

The left supports population growth? Out of whose ass did you pull that one.

I asked a question. I have not got any real answers, so I had to infer from the "responses" I got.

The left supports the high level of legal immigration we get, and oppose fighting against illegal immigration and deporting illegals.

Immigration is what is driving our population growth now. Without it, we would be experiencing population DECREASE, with all the obvious environmental benefits.

So, you want to address that? None of your fellow lefties have.

You attack Evolution

Nixon signed a bill passed by the Democrat led legislature.

Back then, Republicans loved this country & gave a shit about the environment.

That ended with Karl Rove.

Republicans today only love corporations & they fuck over every thing & every one else including the country.
So he told the democratic congress he wanted the epa and they passed a bill that he signed. It was his idea.

And I'm unaware of any GOPer asking congress to end it.

Funniest thread on this board. Trump hired people to the EPA that don’t believe in science.
Pruitt actually has fired most of the scientists at the EPA and replaced them with Big Oil and Coal CEO’s.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

You attack Evolution

Weak weak response trying to justify Trump gutting the EPA and his ultimate STATED plan to get rid of the EPA.
That way he just hands the keys totally to the fossil fuel companies and totally negate all attempts of thwarting polluters.

Funniest thread on this board. Trump hired people to the EPA that don’t believe in science.
Pruitt actually has fired most of the scientists at the EPA and replaced them with Big Oil and Coal CEO’s.
now that's funny

You attack Evolution

Weak weak response trying to justify Trump gutting the EPA and his ultimate STATED plan to get rid of the EPA.
That way he just hands the keys totally to the fossil fuel companies and totally negate all attempts of thwarting polluters.
gutting? hahahahahaahahaha dude you are over dramatic.

The right rejects science and wants do destroy all institutions of science.
-They reject biology and the research behind it....Evolution is a joke to them.
-They reject the need to invest in science
-They reject the green house theory which is 150 years old
-They reject medical science as they root against vaccines

The right is fucking stupid.

I accept the basis of Evolution hypothesis, but reject the many silly speculations they made over it..

False since science is still being funded.

No they reject that it drives climate, most skeptics long accepted the CO2 molecular action on IR.

Only a small number of people reject vaccines, which I think is crazy because Vaccines is a life saver. But it does come with a price down the road.

You attack Evolution

The obligatory anti-GOP rant from the usual suspects. You need a new schtick, this one's worn out.

Forum List

Back