The Liar in Chief still cannot admit he lied

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
The Director of the FBI, with the advice of his own Justice Department say his accusation is NOT TRUE.

Will his Orange Head explode if he admits he lied? How long will Spicer lie for His Holiness?

The Director of the FBI, with the advice of his own Justice Department say his accusation is NOT TRUE.

Will his Orange Head explode if he admits he lied? How long will Spicer lie for His Holiness?
Trump has been spied on by the dems since when ever.
To use black/white thinking against Trump about wiretapping is a bit disingenuous.

Ahhh, plausible deniability.

Defending fhe Liar in Chief is laughable. His Tweets are lies. Please admit it or SHUT UP.

But didn't Comey also say that Trump was under investigation since summer 2016?

under investigation, but not electronically monitored?

Interesting

Democrsts want to destroy Trump no matter what it takes.

Yea? Because it seems like Trump is one hellbent on destroying Trump.

Democrats didn't turn him into a pathological liar, he was always that and you Republican fuck ups keep rewarding it.

It not a BUT it is an AND.

Why the fuck do you think Trump was lying about Obama? Because he knew the shoe is about to drop in the hearings about his admin being under investigation and he needed to muddy the water, to make himself look like a victim of political motivations.

No, he said the investigation with Russia involved "Trump campaign associates."

HE LIED! He falsely accused his predecessor of a felony. Comrade Trump is scum...

Why the fuck do you think Trump was lying about Obama? Because he knew the shoe is about to drop in the hearings about his admin being under investigation and he needed to muddy the water, to make himself look like a victim of political motivations.

You make a good point. When he knows some of his corruption is going to be revealed, he has to come up with something totally ridiculous to distract from the damning news.

I am sure there is a mental illness involved.

You make a good point. When he knows some of his corruption is going to be revealed, he has to come up with something totally ridiculous to distract from the damning news.

I agree. I see it daily.

Here

I imagine if one is inflicted with the disease of liberalism, one would view normal as a mental illness.

He didn't just lie. He accused a former President of breaking the law, and called that former President "sick".

I think it would just be better if he tried to let this national embarrassment just fade away somehow. Pretend it never existed.

He didn't just lie. He accused a former President of breaking the law, and called that former President "sick".

I think it would just be better if he tried to let this national embarrassment just fade away somehow. Pretend it never existed.

He has been getting away with blatant lies for so long he figured this will slide too.

Democrsts want to destroy Trump no matter what it takes.
You have that totally wrong. trump is destroying himself with no help from anyone or anything else but his mouth and his twitter account! It is so fucking sad to see an American president self-destruct in this manner and also very embarrassing as an American to be represented to the World by this Orange Clown!

Interesting

They didn't subpoena any documents, they didn't listen, what exactly did they do?

Interesting

They didn't subpoena any documents, they didn't listen, what exactly did they do?

:dunno:

200.gif

Same song sung by different administration. Here is a complete list of presidents during my lifetime who have not lied to the American people-

1-
2-

Forum List

Back