The Liar in Chief still cannot admit he lied

Yeah, except he did not lie. He was commenting on something in the media.

The Director of the FBI, with the advice of his own Justice Department say his accusation is NOT TRUE.

Will his Orange Head explode if he admits he lied? How long will Spicer lie for His Holiness?

Same song sung by different administration. Here is a complete list of presidents during my lifetime who have not lied to the American people-

1-
2-
They all pay a price. Whether it be by the accomplishments they are able to make, legacy or just respect for the name in history, they all pay a price.

Trumps a proven liar. Everyone with an IQ above garden snails knows that.

He's a narcissist. He refuses to admit he's wrong about anything.

He didn't just lie. He accused a former President of breaking the law, and called that former President "sick".

I think it would just be better if he tried to let this national embarrassment just fade away somehow. Pretend it never existed.
The former president isn't sick. He just hates the country and its citizens. Is such hatred sick?

How long will Spicer lie for His Holiness?
193070_600.jpg

Yeah, except he did not lie. He was commenting on something in the media.

He did not say, I read this or it is written somewhere. He said Obama wire tapped me! You have a serious comprehension problem. It is called Trumpitis and it effects your judgement on truth. The Comrade and Satan have something in common. They are both the Kings of Liars.

Forum List

Back