The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

The American left has much more in common with Nazis than the American right. Control of Education, healthcare, the media, entertainment, sports, etc, all commonalities of the American left and Germany of the 1930s.

The American left has much more in common with Nazis than the American right. Control of Education, healthcare, the media, entertainment, sports, etc, all commonalities of the American left and Germany of the 1930s.
maybe we should put all republicans in camps too?

Nah. The right owns the Nazis. Good people on both sides:

all extreemism seeks control

~S~

~S~
The problem is many on the left believe that conservative Christians are as extreme as radical muslims. Normal traditional Americans are considered "extreme" by the left these days. That's why the election of Trump has so many of them going bonkers.

~S~
The problem is many on the left believe that conservative Christians are as extreme as radical muslims. Normal traditional Americans are considered "extreme" by the left these days. That's why the election of Trump has so many of them going bonkers.
when supposed family value people voted for trump I knew America had lost much of what made us great They voted for a crook a scoundrel, a con man a grifter

~S~
when supposed family value people voted for trump I knew America had lost much of what made us great They voted for a crook a scoundrel, a con man a grifter
and I forgot,,,,,a grabber of the puss

Well i agree that it's very hard to be a centrist these days & 'normal' has been under attack for some time now

~S~

~S~
Whatever. We didn't vote for a pastor for our church, but someone that can clean out the maggots and get government running efficiently instead of being used for a political agenda. Burns your hide, huh.

~S~
Whatever. We didn't vote for a pastor for our church, but someone that can clean out the maggots and get government running efficiently instead of being used for a political agenda. Burns your hide, huh.
Yes honestly speaking it does When we have a slime bag like him in control of our gov't it should burn ALL or hides

~S~
Yes honestly speaking it does When we have a slime bag like him in control of our gov't it should burn ALL or hides
Gee, that's too bad. Have your mommy put some salve on it.

~S~
she's not around anymore but she did teach me to recognize an AH when I see one

You poor thing. How are you going to survive this? Do you have a support group?

I'm surviving very well ,very very well....I'm just waiting to see the sword hanging above all those trump voters drop and hear their howls....Already beer people, midwest farmers are complaining Are you ready to take one for Trump?

I'm surviving very well ,very very well....I'm just waiting to see the sword hanging above all those trump voters drop and hear their howls....Already beer people, midwest farmers are complaining Are you ready to take one for Trump?
You're believing the propaganda. Yaaaawwwn. Have a nice day

Progressives have absolutely destroyed education in America. Which benefits them tremendously as they need an ignorant electorate in order to win elections.
America is suffering through a crisis in education, especially when it comes to history. Many were horrified when a poll, released in April, showed that two-thirds of millennials don’t know what Auschwitz is
If progressives were to teach history, then students would see the evil of progressivism.

The Consequences of Historical Ignorance

Scary. Fascism is built on group-think. It rejects independent thought. Just as the left has been doing for the past 20 years now.
A new study published by the National Association of Scholars looked at nearly 9,000 professors at 51 of the 66 top-ranked liberal arts colleges in the US. They found that political bias on college campuses isn’t just a rumor or conspiracy theory, it’s a hard fact. These numbers are absolutely insane. If you remove the two military colleges from the study, the ratio of Democrat professors to Republican professors is 12.7 to 1!

But the field with the scariest Liberal to Conservative ratio shouldn’t be a surprise AT ALL to anyone that reads or watches the news. Get this… Out of nearly 9,000 professors and 51 of the top-rated schools, the number of Democrat to Republican communications faculty members is 108 to ZERO. The number of conservative communications professors is actually zilch, zero… nada.
Fascism relies on control of all media and all content.

You need to read THIS before signing that next tuition check

Forum List

Back