The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

if the cop was five feet tall, about 100 pounds, i think the girl would of opened a can of whoop-ass
Clearly the girl should have been executed on sight..
Derp?
i still have no idea why the cop tossed her as if she was a rag doll.
Because she was acting like a fucken asshole. :hmpf:
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up
She wouldn't have know who she was........besides.....her momma probably put that ass-wooping to shame.
the cop was fortunate where as , thank god the girls mother was a 300 pound, 35 yr old female with the temperment of a pissed off rottweiller.

Derp?
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up
She wouldn't have know who she was........besides.....her momma probably put that ass-wooping to shame.
the cop was fortunate where as , thank god the girls mother was a 300 pound, 35 yr old female with the temperment of a pissed off rottweiller.
and the mom was there.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.
So you think she was just being a little angel and didn't do anything to cause the officer to detain her?

From what I could see and hear, she was walking around the scene talking shit, bad-mouthing the cops. The first arriving officer had several kids sitting down and this little angel started walking through the middle of it talking a bunch of smack. The officer told her several times to leave and she just went on talking. She was obviously being disrespectful and was making inflammatory statements toward uniformed officers. 18 U.S. Code 2102 - Definitions US Law LII Legal Information Institute
if the cop was five feet tall, about 100 pounds, i think the girl would of opened a can of whoop-ass
Derp?
That is not a crime lol

Virtually every high profile police shooting in th e last two years could have been avoided with 2 words: Yes, sir. That's it. If any of them had simply said "yes sir" and done what the officer told them there would have been no shooting.

Cops come to your door and ask you for your guns...

You answer "Yes Sir"

Good lad....

At first glance, the picture below at a pool party in the Craig Ranch community of McKinney, Texas would show a white Austin police officer attacking a poor defenseless bikini clad and black 14 year old girl at a pool party. And that's what the liberalized media would have you believe, by encapsulating this entire incident around this one moment in time, as the epitome of the inherent racism of white cops towards black individuals.

austin-pool-party-police-300x190.jpg

They would be right, if not for this itty bitty little detail. This happened at a pool party sponsored by the Craigs Ranch community. Things got out of hand when cars full of uninvited teenagers began crashing this party by jumping the fence and picking fights with partygoers. The girl in question, Dajerria Becton, refused orders by Officer Casebolt to leave the area, so in my mind, she brought this on herself. Unruly kids like her need to be taught the reality and consequences of disobedience. But I will add as a caveat, he was a bit rough with her. That being said, the only other wrong thing I saw him do was draw his firearm on two boys who came up from behind.

One witness Michael Cory Quattrin, who was at the party and saw the entire thing unfold, immediately debunked this narrative, in a letter to FOX 4 KDFW's Steve Noviello:

PLEASE HELP! That (now viral) video of the officer in McKinney subduing a girl in a bathing suit was in OUR neighborhood. The situation was NOT what is being reported…

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.

This was a very dangerous situation for the officers AND the teens/residents not involved. The news media has refused to hear the neighborhood’s side of this story. The video being distributed is only a very small segment of what happened. This information being distributed by the media and others is extremely distorted and in some cases outright lies.

PLEASE HELP US STOP THE BROADCASTING OF THIS IGNORANCE. The media is trying to make it look like our neighborhood is a white’s only, racist area. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes in our area knows this is an outright LIE.

In concluding the letter, Quattrin revealed how dangerous the situation has gotten since then, and who is to blame for inflaming the problem:

The unfortunate result is that our neighbors are now being threatened. We have also had cars and property in and around the park area vandalized this weekend. Unfortunately, the press and social media are trying to enflame the situation.

Another Craig Ranch community resident, Benet Embry, also debunked the race narrative being played out by the media with a Facebook post:

Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had! Ya been took! Ya been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok! MediaTakeout.com posts a story showing only 7 minutes of a 30 minute ordeal, makes it racial and all the activist come a running. Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all. A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE. WE have other issuses [sic] that NEED our attention other flights of made up make believe causes.

Embry, as you can see by the comments in his post, has been hit with racial epithets for speaking out. Once again, I will say office Casebolt could have handled things a little different, however, to claim he did what he did because of race is dishonest. And like in Ferguson, Casebolt's home address and phone number were leaked for all to see, subjecting him and his family to danger and death threats. (Please note that the information has been redacted, to protect Casebolt and his family.)

A lot of these kids had this coming. A lot of them should be sent to Juvie Hall for criminal trespass on private property. Make no mistake, the liberal media is at it again, gleefully twisting this incident as the latest in racism by cops against black individuals.

The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars.

I'm afraid you are wrong.
Secondly, you're posting has been taking a dive, you used to be a decent poster, even though I used to disagree with you and still disagree with you. I did like the old you. What happened?:dunno:

Most of the people in attendance had pool passes.

No, they didn't. Unless you have links saying otherwise? From what I've read, the community called the cops for the reason that a lot of these kids DID NOT have pool passes.

But racists just need the narrative, regardless of the validity, to spread a lie. Good job racists

And by that, you make my point crystal clear, make any issue about race and watch your opponents cower and fall before the onslaught.

Mom Daughter Who Hosted Texas Pool Party Explain What Happened Moments Before Cops Arrived

But my guess is you'll ignore the facts because as Clayton put it, it doesn't fit the Conservative dogma that blacks people don't belong in their neighborhoods.

You moron. That incident with her daughter and the other woman led to police being called in the first place! Seriously, you can't even represent a liberal source correctly!

From the Dallas Morning News:

A 19-year-old woman said racist comments at her McKinney pool party sparked the fight that led to a police confrontation caught on video that’s gone viral. The officer in the video has been placed on leave.

Tatyana Rhodes, who is black, told a photojournalist that another woman, who is white, told her to return to her public housing before slapping her in the face. Rhodes said she, her mother and sister live in the Craig Ranch subdivision and hosted the party there.

“She was saying things such as, ‘black F-er,’ and ‘That’s why you live in Section 8 homes,’” Rhodes said in a video posted to YouTube.

That woman and another woman “attacked me,” Rhodes said. Rhodes spoke in a video that was posted to YouTube by Elroy Johnson, who identifies himselfon LinkedIn as social media manager for Jambalaya Magazine.

Rhodes’ mother, LaShana Burks, also says in the video that the party attendees were her daughters’ classmates.

The fight prompted calls to 911 that led to police responding to the pool party.

Racist comments prompted McKinney pool party fight host says Dallas Morning News
Most of the people in attendance had pool passes.

No, they didn't. Unless you have links saying otherwise? From what I've read, the community called the cops for the reason that a lot of these kids DID NOT have pool passes.

But racists just need the narrative, regardless of the validity, to spread a lie. Good job racists

And by that, you make my point crystal clear, make any issue about race and watch your opponents cower and fall before the onslaught.

Mom Daughter Who Hosted Texas Pool Party Explain What Happened Moments Before Cops Arrived

But my guess is you'll ignore the facts because as Clayton put it, it doesn't fit the Conservative dogma that blacks people don't belong in their neighborhoods.

You moron. That incident with her daughter and the other woman led to police being called in the first place! Seriously, you can't even represent a liberal source correctly!

From the Dallas Morning News:

A 19-year-old woman said racist comments at her McKinney pool party sparked the fight that led to a police confrontation caught on video that’s gone viral. The officer in the video has been placed on leave.

Tatyana Rhodes, who is black, told a photojournalist that another woman, who is white, told her to return to her public housing before slapping her in the face. Rhodes said she, her mother and sister live in the Craig Ranch subdivision and hosted the party there.

“She was saying things such as, ‘black F-er,’ and ‘That’s why you live in Section 8 homes,’” Rhodes said in a video posted to YouTube.

That woman and another woman “attacked me,” Rhodes said. Rhodes spoke in a video that was posted to YouTube by Elroy Johnson, who identifies himselfon LinkedIn as social media manager for Jambalaya Magazine.

Rhodes’ mother, LaShana Burks, also says in the video that the party attendees were her daughters’ classmates.

The fight prompted calls to 911 that led to police responding to the pool party.

Racist comments prompted McKinney pool party fight host says Dallas Morning News
Am I getting this right? YOU think the racist comments and fight at the pool party was said and started by the black people there?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So expected of you..... sheesh....

FROM THE ARTICLES:

comments-ie. black kids should go back to public housing led to adult women fighting kids pic.twitter.com/5ZNSzZymzs @NewsRevo vid @k1dmars

— Revolution News (@NewsRevo) June 7, 2015

That woman and another woman “attacked me,” Rhodes said. Rhodes spoke in a video that was posted to YouTube by Elroy Johnson, who identifies himself on LinkedIn as social media manager for Jambalaya Magazine.

The white guy holding the camera said he felt invisible. Not a single officer spoke to him. And he said that only blacks were targeted.

They weren't invited ya fucken moron. Had they been invited they wouldnt have had to climb the fence to get in.

The person who organized the party was a resident. So, yeah, they were.

The person who organized the party is allowed TWO guests,not 130.
How is it possible that you dont know this basic fact about the situation...willful ignorance?

3 fucking nights in a row, Sean Hannity has been bitching about this.

Enough already

You do know that the ultimate control over your TV, is in your power.... right? If you change the channel, there is nothing Hannity can do. Why are you complaining to us, about what is your TV that you control?

Virtually every high profile police shooting in th e last two years could have been avoided with 2 words: Yes, sir. That's it. If any of them had simply said "yes sir" and done what the officer told them there would have been no shooting.

You answer "Yes Sir"

Good lad....

I would... and I would obey the order of the officer.... and I wouldn't get shot.

They weren't invited ya fucken moron. Had they been invited they wouldnt have had to climb the fence to get in.

The person who organized the party was a resident. So, yeah, they were.

The person who organized the party is allowed TWO guests,not 130.
How is it possible that you dont know this basic fact about the situation...willful ignorance?

Isn't that what it usually boils down to? That and deliberate deception.

You answer "Yes Sir"

Good lad....

I would... and I would obey the order of the officer.... and I wouldn't get shot.

Don't these ding dongs ever watch cops. If you don't evade or resist arrest. You don't get body slammed.

Apparently doing what you are told by law enforcement is unheard of.

You answer "Yes Sir"

Good lad....

Don't these ding dongs ever watch cops. If you don't evade or resist arrest. You don't get body slammed.

Apparently doing what you are told by law enforcement is unheard of.

It does seem really obvious, doesn't it? It's like basic common sense... which apparently was banned and eliminated from leftard world.

I had a police officer pull a gun on me... twice actually, but the bad time... ironically it was a black cop. But I never thought of it as being racists. I suppose I should have turned into a leftist, and started screaming about racism.

I just followed his instructions to the letter.

Open the window. I opened the window.

He said put the phone on the dash of my car. I was in the middle of the call. I hung up.... without any protest... and put the phone on the dash of my car.

He told me to keep my hands on the steering wheel. I kept my hands on the steering wheel.

He asked a few questions, called in my tags, got an answer back, then released me.

Apparently I did something that made him believe that I was attempting to flee from him. When he realized I was utterly harmless, with no warrants, and no criminal history, he put away his gun, and let me go.

Why is this so difficult? How many videos, where they argue, fight, refuse to follow orders, bicker about everything, and act hostile.... then complain they get beat on? Ugh... people are so dumb these days.

The recent incident in Texas is what I call "a shark bite story".

People get bitten by sharks all the time, and none of it makes the news. Then a nine year old surfer girl gets her arm chewed off by a shark and that's in the news for some time. Then, for a while after that, EVERY shark bite makes the news and people start believing sharks have suddenly become more aggressive when in fact the media has become temporarily more aggressive about reporting shark bite stories.

This thing in Texas would never have made the national news if it had not been preceded by more spectacular Cops Behaving Badly stories in the past few months. Now the press is temporarily being more aggressive in reporting shark bite stories involving cops.

It really is no big deal. The kids were being punks, the cops were outnumbered, and one kid got handled roughly for backtalking to a cop.

Drawing his gun was a serious no-no. The cop fucked up. But only one person got arrested. The cops let everyone else go.

But then the reflexive lets-shed-some-tears-and-outrage-for-the-national-TV bullshit kicked in.

The cop probably quit because the paycheck just isn't worth the aggravation. He didn't deserve to lose his job over this.

I don't understand this. Why was the COP drawing his gun a 'no-no'? He was vastly out numbers, by a bunch of hostile people, who were larger in size than he was. I just saw the longer video on the news.

I would have absolutely drawn my gun in that situation. He told the people behind him to back up. They not only didn't, but approached him in a confrontation manor.

Moreover, we already know from multiple examples, that these people are willing to try and take the officers gun.

I'm not going to get shot, because some whiny nut-jobs in the press, and pathetic wimps in our society, think I should wait until I'm attacked and beaten to death, before I pull my weapon.

I would absolutely pull my gun in that situation, and ALL OF YOU WOULD TOO. You are liars or ignore, or both, if you claim otherwise. You would have. All of us would have.

Because it's a no-no to draw your gun on a bunch of unarmed teens who are in their bathing suits at a pool party, and of no threat. The cop acted like a real dick.

No, not all of us would pull out a gun. Not all of us are pussies. The other 11 cops still have their jobs.

Last edited:
The recent incident in Texas is what I call "a shark bite story".

People get bitten by sharks all the time, and none of it makes the news. Then a nine year old surfer girl gets her arm chewed off by a shark and that's in the news for some time. Then, for a while after that, EVERY shark bite makes the news and people start believing sharks have suddenly become more aggressive when in fact the media has become temporarily more aggressive about reporting shark bite stories.

This thing in Texas would never have made the national news if it had not been preceded by more spectacular Cops Behaving Badly stories in the past few months. Now the press is temporarily being more aggressive in reporting shark bite stories involving cops.

It really is no big deal. The kids were being punks, the cops were outnumbered, and one kid got handled roughly for backtalking to a cop.

Drawing his gun was a serious no-no. The cop fucked up. But only one person got arrested. The cops let everyone else go.

But then the reflexive lets-shed-some-tears-and-outrage-for-the-national-TV bullshit kicked in.

The cop probably quit because the paycheck just isn't worth the aggravation. He didn't deserve to lose his job over this.

I don't understand this. Why was the COP drawing his gun a 'no-no'? He was vastly out numbers, by a bunch of hostile people, who were larger in size than he was. I just saw the longer video on the news.

I would have absolutely drawn my gun in that situation. He told the people behind him to back up. They not only didn't, but approached him in a confrontation manor.

Moreover, we already know from multiple examples, that these people are willing to try and take the officers gun.

I'm not going to get shot, because some whiny nut-jobs in the press, and pathetic wimps in our society, think I should wait until I'm attacked and beaten to death, before I pull my weapon.

I would absolutely pull my gun in that situation, and ALL OF YOU WOULD TOO. You are liars or ignore, or both, if you claim otherwise. You would have. All of us would have.

Because it's a no-no to draw your gun on a bunch of unarmed teens who are in their bathing suits at a pool party, and of no threat. The cop acted like a real dick.

No, not all of us would pull out a gun. Not all of us are pussies. The other 11 cops still have their job.

Why do you keep repeating the lie?
The two that rushed the cop were not in bathing suits and the one on the left reached behind his back while approaching the cop.

McKinney Cop's Lawyer Says He's Sorry For Pool Party Response
by Jon Schuppe

Texas Cop Apologizes Through Attorney for Pool Party Incident

The Texas police officer captured on video using force on teenagers at a wild pool party apologized Wednesday, saying through his lawyer that his nerves were frayed after responding to two suicide calls.

McKinney Community Fights Charges of Racism Brought on by Pool Party Video - NBC News

This reminds me of the Ferguson cop who pulled a gun on those reporters, then claimed he had an upset tummy.

Forum List

Back