The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

Clearly the girl should have been executed on sight..
Derp?
i still have no idea why the cop tossed her as if she was a rag doll.
Because she was acting like a fucken asshole. :hmpf:
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up
Apparently he had already been stressed out by two suicide calls before he answered this call. I guess his bullshit level had been reached.
His bullshit level had been reached and he was told to make a public apology or else get punished even more.
I don't think anything less than finding him guilty of assault and a long jail sentence would satisfy the race-baiting media and their Democrat handlers.

Anyone notice how libs expect everyone else to be reasonable . But their first instinct is to send death threats and get people fired? Bunch of hypocrites.

Uh, that woman and that cop got themselves fired. Not "liberals".

How did she get herself fired?
By being less than an adult and resorting to flinging racist insults at children.
When that didn't work, she resorted to assault and battery.

As a contractor with BofA, her blatant racist attitudes and prejudices have possibly put BofA and her direct employer in a litigious position..

Any person of color can reasonably argued that this woman profiled and subsequently unfairly denied mortgages based on their race.

Anyone notice how libs expect everyone else to be reasonable . But their first instinct is to send death threats and get people fired? Bunch of hypocrites.

By being less than an adult and resorting to flinging racist insults at children.

As a contractor with BofA, her blatant racist attitudes and prejudices have possibly put BofA and her direct employer in a litigious position..

Any person of color can reasonably argued that this woman profiled and subsequently unfairly denied mortgages based on their race.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Yes, you are...

Twitter campaign to find out this woman's identity and place of employment for the sole purpose of retaliation . Had nothing to do with lawsuits.

i still have no idea why the cop tossed her as if she was a rag doll.
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up
Apparently he had already been stressed out by two suicide calls before he answered this call. I guess his bullshit level had been reached.
His bullshit level had been reached and he was told to make a public apology or else get punished even more.
I don't think anything less than finding him guilty of assault and a long jail sentence would satisfy the race-baiting media and their Democrat handlers.
It's what the cops would do...

It's what the cops would do...
it would of been very humorous if the cop had manhandled a "400 pound, "Obama-Phone Girl" clone, who was on her phone when she was tossed around like a rag doll. i think we would of all got a great laff.

Twitter campaign to find out this woman's identity and place if employment for the sole purpose of retaliation . Had nothing to do with lawsuits.
Are you really this naive????
Her employers did not fire her because her identity was exposed, they fired her because her possible actions may have exposed them to law suits...

How?

Twitter campaign to find out this woman's identity and place if employment for the sole purpose of retaliation . Had nothing to do with lawsuits.
Her employers did not fire her because her identity was exposed, they fired her because her possible actions may have exposed them to law suits...

How?
That was explained to you in an earlier post.

How?

Wrong. No one knew her identity or place of employment prior to data mining. AND her so called actions were fabricated by the same people out for retaliation.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.

And if she resists a peaceful order to leave the area? He was a bit rough with her yes, but when you repeatedly ignore orders to leave the area, what other options are you giving the officer?
>>>>>>
Most instances like that, cops are watchful, but give people more of a chance to leave the area. ( especially end of school type situations)
He acted like it was a zombie apocalypse.

How?

Wrong. No one knew her identity or place of employment prior to data mining. AND her so called actions were fabricated by the same people out for retaliation.
"her actions were fabricated"...lol.
Your proof would be???...smh.

Unacceptable response. He should have waited for a female back up or a supervisor.

Are you kidding me with this? The gender of whomever responds to the call cannot be helped! You can't simply "wait for a 'female backup or supervisor.'" Do you have any clue how this stuff works?

It looked ike the cop was a pedophile, since he choose the hottest chick with the nicest ass to pound into the dirt.

Why didn't he grope-arrest the far more unruly boys?

How?

Did you take her to court? Did she get convicted of a crime? We are innocent until proven guilty. Not railroaded by an angry mob in this country.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.

And if she resists a peaceful order to leave the area? He was a bit rough with her yes, but when you repeatedly ignore orders to leave the area, what other options are you giving the officer?
>>>>>>
Most instances like that, cops are watchful, but give people more of a chance to leave the area. ( especially end of school type situations)
He acted like it was a zombie apocalypse.

more of a chance? You don't need "more of a chance". This is more Western wimp talk. You don't need more of a chance. When you are told to leave.... you just do it. When he says "get on the ground" you just do it. When he says "face down, hands behind your back", you just do it.

I guess I'm the only one that had parents. When my father said "time to go" it was time to go. When he said "clean up this mess", it was time to clean up the mess. My father taught me to do as I was told when confronted with authority. The police officer is the authority. Shut up.... keep your mouth closed... and do as your told. It's part of being in a civilized society. Go live in Libya if you don't like authority. See what's it like to live without an authority.

Last edited:

How?

Did you take her to court? Did she get convicted of a crime? We are innocent until proven guilty. Not railroaded by an angry mob in this country.
Unlike you, smart folk minimize and mitigate their exposure before possible law suits are filed...
I did ask if you were naive, didn't I????

Forum List

Back