The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

Last time I checked there was no amendment in the Constitution that guaranteed your right to be a trespassing asshole.

which would be a valid argument if these children were actually TRESPASSING, and weren't invited guests.

Like the black community had any respect for law enforcement in the first place.

Spoken like a true entitled white person.

They weren't invited ya fucken moron. Had they been invited they wouldnt have had to climb the fence to get in.
Some actually were invited and others who weren't crashed the party.
I remember crashing parties in my youth. Drank someone elses beer & danced with girls older than me that I didn't know. Never did get yanked around by my hair for it.

Fond & fun memories.

This is fundamentally the same damn argument from all of our generations. We all listened to "bad" music and pissed off all the old cranky fuckers by hanging out where they could see or hear us.

I remember crashing parties in my youth. Drank someone elses beer & danced with girls older than me that I didn't know.

Yep. Those were good times. And back then, no one ever carded us. I was able to walk into bars at 15 and never once got tossed out.

Never did get yanked around by my hair for it.

Sounds like you had nice cops in your town. Our cops were much worse than the ones in that video. Much worse. When they showed up, someone always received a severe beating. They'd be walking funny for weeks.

But people rarely called the cops in those days.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.
So you think she was just being a little angel and didn't do anything to cause the officer to detain her?

From what I could see and hear, she was walking around the scene talking shit, bad-mouthing the cops. The first arriving officer had several kids sitting down and this little angel started walking through the middle of it talking a bunch of smack. The officer told her several times to leave and she just went on talking. She was obviously being disrespectful and was making inflammatory statements toward uniformed officers. 18 U.S. Code 2102 - Definitions US Law LII Legal Information Institute
if the cop was five feet tall, about 100 pounds, i think the girl would of opened a can of whoop-ass
Clearly the girl should have been executed on sight..
Derp?
i still have no idea why the cop tossed her as if she was a rag doll.

Because I'm tired of people violating the law, attacking police officers, and then saying "they treated me rough!".

Sorry, they need to shoot these people flat out. As far as I'm concerned, if you attack a police officer, you deserve whatever you get, and likely a ton more than what you get. Attacking an officer, is not acceptable in any way shape or form.

"but she wasn't a threat".

Doesn't matter. You don't get to attack a police officer. We need to teach these criminals that violating the law has real physical consequences. When we beat enough heads in, they'll stop fighting with police, and we'll have law and order in our society again.

Every time we attack the police for harming a criminal..... things get worse. More riots. More violence. And the idiots on this board are shocked by this? What do you think you are doing defending criminals? You think if you attack the people who enforce the law, that suddenly all the criminals will start singing songs, and doing a life oh honest labor?

No, when you bash in their face, then they'll learn to be peaceful and work for a living. Defending monkeys, just encourages more monkey actions.

Thanks for using the racist terms that TemplarKormac is too chicken-shit to use.

I don't care. A monkey is a monkey. You want to be treated like an adult, then act like one. You act like an ape, then you are an ape. I have no idea what you mean by race. If an Asian act like an Ape, then he's an ape. If a Latino acts like an ape, then he's an ape. If an Indian acts like an ape, he's an ape. If a white guy acts like an ape, he's an ape.

What determines if you are a man or not, is not who your daddy was, or where you were born. It's how you act in a civil society. If you are not civil, then your the ape.

Race is what small-minded leftards, bring up, when they want to deflect from personal responsibility.

So, in the society where you call humans apes--people you don't know, never met, never will meet, and know of nobody who has ever met them--you're not acting civilly.

So, does that make you an ape?

Calling a black person a monkey is about as racist as you can get. You know this. You knew it when you did it. Stop lying.

I really don't care what you think Candy. You are just not that important. I said what I said, and for the reasons I said.

If you don't believe me, that's fine. But don't think I care what you think about me, or anyone else for that matter. If that makes you feel better to assume I said something for a racist reason, to justify your prejudice of me... I just don't care. Whatever floats your irrelevant little boat.

I will call anyone who is a criminal, an ape, because that is what they are. Calling out evil, for being evil, is exactly what a civil rational society does. What a barbaric, Neanderthal society does, is rationalize ape like behavior, and blame shift to "racism" whenever someone calls them out on it.

If that's you... if the shoe fits... That's your problem, not mine. I stand by my statements in their entirety.

I'm happy you stand by those statements and tarnish the right wing while doing it. Anything that does bring shame to the right is a net positive in my book.

As for criminals....is a shoplifter an ape? What about someone who goes faster than the speed limit driving home. It's criminal activity, hence they are criminals. Are you ready to call these people "apes"?
If not, why not?

Have you ever been assaulted by black teens? I have, the police told me to stay away from that part of town because the black teens there "behave like animals".

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.
So you think she was just being a little angel and didn't do anything to cause the officer to detain her?

From what I could see and hear, she was walking around the scene talking shit, bad-mouthing the cops. The first arriving officer had several kids sitting down and this little angel started walking through the middle of it talking a bunch of smack. The officer told her several times to leave and she just went on talking. She was obviously being disrespectful and was making inflammatory statements toward uniformed officers. 18 U.S. Code 2102 - Definitions US Law LII Legal Information Institute
if the cop was five feet tall, about 100 pounds, i think the girl would of opened a can of whoop-ass
Derp?
Because she was acting like a fucken asshole. :hmpf:

Derp?
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up

You act as if this was some dire crime in action & an instant response was needed to protect lives.

It was. And I'm a bit perplexed as to why you are defending this behavior. Why?
I am not defending her behavior God damnit

Even if she was a complete bitch that does not excuse the cops reaction. Period.

They like to change the subject and define the action...every action by blaming the cops action on the person being abused. Important note: IT IS NEVER EVER THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

There is never ever a reason why a citizens action is fault of the police.

See her moving around on the ground?

Yes.

Could it be because the 170 cop has his knee in the back of a child?

NOOOOOOOOOO

Derp?

You're lucky then there's no tossed like a rag doll feature on USMB.

Derp?

He should have given her a Dutch rub, a pink belly, and a Howdy Doody.

And then pants-ed her.

lol

Derp?

You're lucky then there's no tossed like a rag doll feature on USMB.
i wish Godzilla would toss that Mosby girl. I am watching her now making a fool of herself trying to esplain herself.

Oh, btw the cop is now apologizing and saying his behavior was caused by emotional stress,

so all you clowns are now defending a guy who isn't even defending himself.

Oh, btw the cop is now apologizing and saying his behavior was caused by emotional stress,

I am now in agreement with that. He did lose it.

I think we will see more and more of this. I think the cops have had it with being demonized, so now they are flipping out on people. This is sadly, exactly what I predicted would happen.

I recently talked with a guy who has family in the police force, and the mood is now so terribly bad, that yeah... the police are going to flip out.

It's going to happen. It's like I said before. You people on the left, have demonized and attacked the police every single time they do anything. What good person, would want a job like that? So, you end up with only bad police. You attack the police, until you end up fulfilling your own claim.

Eventually the police, will simply stop policing.
Baltimore Murder Record Freddie Gray Aftermath
Emboldened criminals, low officer morale and fears of jail time for police

What a shock... I'm shocked... can't you tell?

Derp?
yah, but he didnt have to overact, all he had to do was show her a photo of nancy pelosi without make-up
Apparently he had already been stressed out by two suicide calls before he answered this call. I guess his bullshit level had been reached.

Last time I checked there was no amendment in the Constitution that guaranteed your right to be a trespassing asshole.

which would be a valid argument if these children were actually TRESPASSING, and weren't invited guests.

Like the black community had any respect for law enforcement in the first place.

Spoken like a true entitled white person.

They weren't invited ya fucken moron. Had they been invited they wouldnt have had to climb the fence to get in.
I remember crashing parties in my youth. Drank someone elses beer & danced with girls older than me that I didn't know. Never did get yanked around by my hair for it.

Fond & fun memories.

This is fundamentally the same damn argument from all of our generations. We all listened to "bad" music and pissed off all the old cranky fuckers by hanging out where they could see or hear us.

There's some truth to that no doubt. The difference being we didnt cuss the cops or resist. I dont know about you but with me it was yes sir no sir once they caught me.
I've always said..you can count on me saying sir or ma'am in only two situations.
When speaking to the cops or a judge.

I think we will see more and more of this. I think the cops have had it with being demonized, so now they are flipping out on people. This is sadly, exactly what I predicted would happen.

I recently talked with a guy who has family in the police force, and the mood is now so terribly bad, that yeah... the police are going to flip out.

It's going to happen. It's like I said before. You people on the left, have demonized and attacked the police every single time they do anything. What good person, would want a job like that? So, you end up with only bad police. You attack the police, until you end up fulfilling your own claim.

The police have been bad because they're underpaid, and keep doing stupid shit like shooting dogs, cats, attacking teenagers...

I think we're going to see low quality cops for awhile. Who in their right mind is going to want to deal with this kind of shit?

Then the groids came back and spray painted and fucked up cars in that neighborhood. The cop had every right to draw his gun on thugs and in fact every right to arrest that bitch.

It is private property. Can you commie bastards understand that you're not in the USSR?

I think we're going to see low quality cops for awhile. Who in their right mind is going to want to deal with this kind of shit?

I can see more Baltimores as cops refuse to arrest blacks out of fear that they will lose everything. Blacks aren't civilized and should be separated as quickly as we fucking can do it.

The police have been bad because they're underpaid, and keep doing stupid shit like shooting dogs, cats, attacking teenagers...

If they are underpaid, whose fault is that? You sending all our tax money to food stamps, welfare, and midnight basket ball.... how about you follow your own claim, and pay the police first, eh?

Forum List

Back