The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

Had they not trespassed and started a bunch of shit none of this would have happened.

No. The cop was wrong. Period. No excuses.

And the assholes werent?
the white bitches? Yea they were, the cop? Yes he was.

So when are you throwing the party for 130 strangers at your house?
they were teenagers, when I read a little white girl was standing up for her black friends to white bitches, I know who was wrong and who was right.

Obviously not.

Had they not trespassed and started a bunch of shit none of this would have happened.

And the assholes werent?

First you said it was "128". Now you say it was "130".

Link, please.

:link:

You stupid fuck. Take two out of 130 that would be the number of guests the chick was allowed.

When you have a little girl white standing up for her friends, you can tell real fast who the provocature is.

And the assholes werent?

Link, please.

You stupid fuck. Take two out of 130 that would be the number of guests the chick was allowed.
getting upset much? More wisdom you need to experience.

And the assholes werent?

they were teenagers, when I read a little white girl was standing up for her black friends to white bitches, I know who was wrong and who was right.

Pretty simplistic view point.
The stupid brat threw a party without permission from the HOA or paying the required fees.
Then the DJ decided he wanted to make more money so he put out a tweet encouraging more people to show up for 15 bucks a head for the unauthorized party.
This whole thing was brought on by the stupid chick and the DJ.
Follow the rules and this kind of shit wouldnt happen.

And the assholes werent?

Link, please.

Like I need advice from a maintenance man.:blahblah:

And the assholes werent?

Link, please.

IOW, you made it up.

How many of the people had pool passes? How many of those invited others to the party?

And the assholes werent?

Link, please.

IOW, you made it up.

How many of the people had pool passes? How many of those invited others to the party?

Not my fault you cant read.

Does either fucking side on this board understand discretion? Both damn sides instantly knee-jerk to polar opposites on every topic. It's as if the middle area doesnt exist. Even you god damn op says he went to far but for some reason when I say that it's just wrong.

Wtf is that all about?

Because I'm tired of people violating the law, attacking police officers, and then saying "they treated me rough!".

Sorry, they need to shoot these people flat out. As far as I'm concerned, if you attack a police officer, you deserve whatever you get, and likely a ton more than what you get. Attacking an officer, is not acceptable in any way shape or form.

"but she wasn't a threat".

Doesn't matter. You don't get to attack a police officer. We need to teach these criminals that violating the law has real physical consequences. When we beat enough heads in, they'll stop fighting with police, and we'll have law and order in our society again.

Every time we attack the police for harming a criminal..... things get worse. More riots. More violence. And the idiots on this board are shocked by this? What do you think you are doing defending criminals? You think if you attack the people who enforce the law, that suddenly all the criminals will start singing songs, and doing a life oh honest labor?

No, when you bash in their face, then they'll learn to be peaceful and work for a living. Defending monkeys, just encourages more monkey actions.

Thanks for using the racist terms that TemplarKormac is too chicken-shit to use.

Link, please.

Like I need advice from a maintenance man.:blahblah:
The best You Will ever meet, and one of the best ex drug middle man in The burbs of Chicago who never got caught in the 80s... I delt with places in the city at night you would piss in your pants.

Was no big deal to me.

I see two problems:

- The cop used excessive force
- The teen flash mob used excessive force

The cop is now out of a job for his actions. Other cops are going to take note. What about teen mobs? Neighborhood swimming clubs now need to worry about forces climbing fences so they can enter without permission and cause trouble? You scale a fence to enter an area you are not permitted, mouth off to people who pay for membership and staff, including security, and you expect to be treated with civility and dignity? For chrissakes you are acting like a fucking terrorist......what kind of reaction do you think you are going to get??

Does either fucking side on this board understand discretion? Both damn sides instantly knee-jerk to polar opposites on every topic. It's as if the middle area doesnt exist. Even you god damn op says he went to far but for some reason when I say that it's just wrong.

Wtf is that all about?

Because I'm tired of people violating the law, attacking police officers, and then saying "they treated me rough!".

Sorry, they need to shoot these people flat out. As far as I'm concerned, if you attack a police officer, you deserve whatever you get, and likely a ton more than what you get. Attacking an officer, is not acceptable in any way shape or form.

Doesn't matter. You don't get to attack a police officer. We need to teach these criminals that violating the law has real physical consequences. When we beat enough heads in, they'll stop fighting with police, and we'll have law and order in our society again.

Every time we attack the police for harming a criminal..... things get worse. More riots. More violence. And the idiots on this board are shocked by this? What do you think you are doing defending criminals? You think if you attack the people who enforce the law, that suddenly all the criminals will start singing songs, and doing a life oh honest labor?

No, when you bash in their face, then they'll learn to be peaceful and work for a living. Defending monkeys, just encourages more monkey actions.

Thanks for using the racist terms that TemplarKormac is too chicken-shit to use.

The rabid RWs are so predictable.

They defend drunk Palins who crash a party and beat up the guests but Black kids crashing a pool party are "feral".

Josh Duggar gets a pass for repeatedly molesting 4 year olds because he was 14 but Black kids should be punished for doing what most kids do - crash parties.

Wtf is that all about?

The rabid RWs are so predictable.

They defend drunk Palins who crash a party and beat up the guests but Black kids crashing a pool party are "feral".

Josh Duggar gets a pass for repeatedly molesting 4 year olds because he was 14 but Black kids should be punished for doing what most kids do - crash parties.

It was refreshing to see Grumps actually think something through before he posted but I could have told you exactly the way this was going to land on the board a moment after I saw the story. That is sad. The legions of hate--who hate the government--will side with it when the "enemy" is black.

Wtf is that all about?

I don't care. A monkey is a monkey. You want to be treated like an adult, then act like one. You act like an ape, then you are an ape. I have no idea what you mean by race. If an Asian act like an Ape, then he's an ape. If a Latino acts like an ape, then he's an ape. If an Indian acts like an ape, he's an ape. If a white guy acts like an ape, he's an ape.

What determines if you are a man or not, is not who your daddy was, or where you were born. It's how you act in a civil society. If you are not civil, then your the ape.

Race is what small-minded leftards, bring up, when they want to deflect from personal responsibility.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.

That's the most sane and rational comment I've read by you.

I don't get it.

What exactly did you expect him to do?

Are cops prohibited from using force on someone refusing to comply with an arrest? What would you do if the situation was you there, surrounded by hostile people, with a criminal resisting arrest?

Just sit back? Do nothing?

What if that girl had killed the one she was attacking when the officer arrived, had he just "avoided force" and sat in his car?

How dumb is this. You people, who have never been threatened by anyone, criticizing a guy facing a potentially dangerous situation, as if any of you know what it's like. As if any of you, have any idea at all of being in authority, in a situation where everyone is hostile.

It's you idiots, that are the reason we have so many bad cops. Who would want this job? Why would anyone anywhere, ever want to be a police officer when everyone hates you, everyone blames you, no matter what situation your in?

The result is, the only people who take the job, are people who truly hate you right back. Then people get shot, and honestly I'm starting to think you all deserve every single death.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.

That's the most sane and rational comment I've read by you.

I don't get it.

What exactly did you expect him to do?

Are cops prohibited from using force on someone refusing to comply with an arrest? What would you do if the situation was you there, surrounded by hostile people, with a criminal resisting arrest?

Just sit back? Do nothing?

What if that girl had killed the one she was attacking when the officer arrived, had he just "avoided force" and sat in his car?

How dumb is this. You people, who have never been threatened by anyone, criticizing a guy facing a potentially dangerous situation, as if any of you know what it's like. As if any of you, have any idea at all of being in authority, in a situation where everyone is hostile.

It's you idiots, that are the reason we have so many bad cops. Who would want this job? Why would anyone anywhere, ever want to be a police officer when everyone hates you, everyone blames you, no matter what situation your in?

The result is, the only people who take the job, are people who truly hate you right back. Then people get shot, and honestly I'm starting to think you all deserve every single death.

Was she under arrest? I must have missed that part.

Oh right, a dangerous situation of unarmed teens in their swim suits. smh...

Sorry, the Chief Conley disagrees.

“Our policies, our training, our practice doesn’t support his actions,” Chief Conley said. “He came into the call out of control, and as the video shows was out of control during the incident.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/10/u...ex-resigns-over-incident-caught-on-video.html

Forum List

Back