The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

Liberals control a vast amount of almost anything that requires an education.

Therein lies the problem.
Education is a problem, that speaks volumes.

No. When one party controls the education, that's the problem

Why does the other party not get involved, they certainly complain a lot about the system?

Virtually every high profile police shooting in th e last two years could have been avoided with 2 words: Yes, sir. That's it. If any of them had simply said "yes sir" and done what the officer told them there would have been no shooting.

That's why the Feds should have wiped out Clive Bundy and his gangs?

In this era I can't understand complaints about the media. There are so many alternatives these days, it's like people bitch because others don't tune into their personal favorite. Mine, by the way, is The Onion.

Laura Ingraham's complaint about this was that there's a problem with too many people having cameras nowadays.

lol

Megyn Kelly's contribution was that the girl in the bikini is 'no saint'.

lol

Why does the other party not get involved, they certainly complain a lot about the system?

Good question. No party should be involved, if this is the education our children are getting, it's time to excise the government from public education.

Good question. No party should be involved, if this is the education our children are getting, it's time to excise the government from public education.
My wife and I are involved with other parents in creating democratic school for our children and anyone else interested. The educational system, as it is set up fails about 20 percent of the students, and only 20 per cent do well. Many kids do not do well sitting in a classroom all day long. I know that I had a problem paying attention because I was bored. My son has a similar problem with his attention span.

When I was young we didn't call police officers cops, it was considered a degrading term. We pretty much had it in our heads if we did then an ass beating was following.

Really? Frankly, I'm in my fifties,a nd we called police officers "cops' when I as a kid and they called themselves "cops". And while the Chicago Police Department was notorious for its bad behavior back then, most considered beating a child for saying "Cop" to be over the line.

i wonder if that is what tk does all day in the basement...watch videos of cops being rough with women ....is this what he jacks off to..

why am i not shocked that using force on young girls ....is right up your alley

"The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars"

There is no 'liberal media,' it's a myth contrived by the ridiculous right.

That news organizations report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma doesn't make the media 'liberal.'

As for anyone being 'liars,' put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.
Bullshit.
What the "Liberal Media" chooses to report and what they choose to ignore proves that it isn't a myth.

That news organizations report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma doesn't make the media 'liberal.'

As for anyone being 'liars,' put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.
Bullshit.
What the "Liberal Media" chooses to report and what they choose to ignore proves that it isn't a myth.
You're wasting your time here.

He also claims there is no such thing as PC.

If he can't defend it, he just decides it doesn't exist.

:laugh:

Bullshit.
You're wasting your time here.

He also claims there is no such thing as PC.

If he can't defend it, he just decides it doesn't exist.

:laugh:

Mac and Mud. Two people who have lost the game of life trying to work out who to blame.

The system?

Another word for it is Totalitarianism.

Actually those who were there actually LIVED there. The girl throwing the party LIVED there. Most of the people in attendance had pool passes.

Just because 1 idiot says something on Facebook does not make it true. In fact, he was lying by saying no one lived there when we know for a fact that many did.

But racists just need the narrative, regardless of the validity, to spread a lie. Good job racists

How is it possible for over a hundred kids to have a guest pass when each residence is only allowed TWO guests?
Yeah...

Let's just hope it isn't your daughter at the mercy of a cop with no judgement anytime soon.

I'd hope he'd put the fear o' God in her, if I ever had a daughter. If she's being rowdy or refusing to obey police, she'll be spending the rest of her teenage years paying off the fine.

Later.

My old man would have whooped my ass if I'd acted like these idiots in public,especially on national television.
And there lies the problem with todays youth..no discipline.

Cops behaving like that ass did are the reason they don't respect the cops.

The reason people don't respect cops is because of people like you vilifying everything they do.

The stunt at the pool party deserves vilification. Nobody is out to degrade cops. It's the crazy or bad cops that always seem to get away with this kind of crap that has people upset. No one is better equipped to cull the bad ones than the cops themselves. What was the purpose of that funny little Batman Roll that he did at the first? Trying to add a little drama to his performance?

Just because you would have ended up on your ass after tripping doesnt mean the cop would.
It was actually a sweet recovery. But than I guess you dont know that the best way to recover from a fall without injury is to roll with it.

The cop mishandled the girl. There is no excuse for man handling a teenage girl in that manner if she poses no physical threat to you.

And if she resists a peaceful order to leave the area? He was a bit rough with her yes, but when you repeatedly ignore orders to leave the area, what other options are you giving the officer?

So when the ATF comes by to confiscate your guns, you are going to totally cooperate with them?

Hey, remember when Cliven Bundy and his buddies were waiving guns at Federal agents? That seems a lot more serious than a pool party. But those guys were white.

There's no excuse for what this cop did.

Last time I checked there was no amendment in the Constitution that guaranteed your right to be a trespassing asshole.

That video makes me cringe, to know how little respect for the law our children are taught in this country. Those kids are old enough to exercise better judgement, and delineate from right and wrong. I have no pity for kids who act up in front of police.

Yeah, they totally need to be shot.

Has it occurred to you the police have LOST the respect of that community?

The cops were out of line here. The kids were just being... kids.

Like the black community had any respect for law enforcement in the first place.

Forum List

Back