The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness

It appears true that many on the left will gladly exchange their liberty for government dependence. This alone proves they are crazy or ignorant.
Taking care of the unfortunate and Pub victims see sig is not government dependency, hater dupe. How about infrastucture jobs and training, DUH?

poverty, homelessness, welfare and food stamps have grown on the Progressive watch you mindless moron.
is that your idea of "taking care" of people???

dupe
Welfare and food stamps are taking care of people, who have to live and eat, even when jobs are not plentiful...
There is also the fact that people who receive those benefits usually vote Democrap. I guess that has nothing to do with it. Huh?
Why would they vote for people who call them ******* and suggest they starve?
Why are you such an idiot? I think I've heard enough of your liberal BS. Time to put you on the ignore list.

It appears true that many on the left will gladly exchange their liberty for government dependence. This alone proves they are crazy or ignorant.
Taking care of the unfortunate and Pub victims see sig is not government dependency, hater dupe. How about infrastucture jobs and training, DUH?

poverty, homelessness, welfare and food stamps have grown on the Progressive watch you mindless moron.

dupe
Welfare and food stamps are taking care of people, who have to live and eat, even when jobs are not plentiful...
There is also the fact that people who receive those benefits usually vote Democrap. I guess that has nothing to do with it. Huh?
This kind of foolish rhetoric is the problem. No one is suggesting the poor starve or calling the poor derogatory names.

No doubt the MSM (really left wing propaganda) and D pols tell you this. You must learn to be more intelligent and weed out the propaganda.

dupe

what part of increased them on the Progressive watch escaped you leftard???

Geeze, why argue with some lefty from New York. As soon as his hated Wall Street gets tired and leaves there, another liberal city will go under.

And then, and then we have another lefty on here who has consistently pointed out that Obamas (the messiah, praise be his name) recovery has us at 5. something unemployment rate on some threads, but on THIS thread, he tells us how bad it has been, so we gotta pump up food stamps. (I am extrapolating his theory, and Francos theory, and every lefties nonsensical theory)

They are not consistent! It is either good, or it is not! Obama is genius, or you are pretending he is a genius. You are telling the truth, or you are not.

Which is it lefties?
Rome wasn't built in a day and Obama is just a man. And while the economy is better, it still sucks eh?

dupe

Geeze, why argue with some lefty from New York. As soon as his hated Wall Street gets tired and leaves there, another liberal city will go under.

And then, and then we have another lefty on here who has consistently pointed out that Obamas (the messiah, praise be his name) recovery has us at 5. something unemployment rate on some threads, but on THIS thread, he tells us how bad it has been, so we gotta pump up food stamps. (I am extrapolating his theory, and Francos theory, and every lefties nonsensical theory)

They are not consistent! It is either good, or it is not! Obama is genius, or you are pretending he is a genius. You are telling the truth, or you are not.

Which is it lefties?
Could be a helluva lot better without mindless GOP obstruction and phony bs...DUH.

dupe

Which is it lefties?
Could be a helluva lot better without mindless GOP obstruction and phony bs...DUH.
Another one for the ignore list. Where are all of you brainless, liberal nut jobs coming from?

dupe
Why are you such an idiot? I think I've heard enough of your liberal BS. Time to put you on the ignore list.
Run away, dupe. Typical.

dupe

Which is it lefties?
Another one for the ignore list. Where are all of you brainless, liberal nut jobs coming from?
The real world lol. SEEYA, hopeless brainwashed dingbat!:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

OP- Rush, Glenn, Sean, Fox, Heritage, Moon Times, Adelson Examiner, hundreds of millions of greedy idiot RW billionaire lobbying and covert ops. DUH. The chumps who believe centrist is extreme left. The New BS GOP is a lying cheating disgrace. see sig.

LMAO :laugh:
Laughing hyena/dupe. Read something not from Murdoch, Adelson, Moon, Heritage, fool.

You crack me up, for some reason I find your shtick hilarious like a well written Seinfeld character.
Breaking from Planet Pub dupe...

^^^ that's what I'm talking about too funny, its a compliment don't ever change.

Forum List

Back