The Liberty Amendments

BTW. Since many libs think it's a waste of time to try this, then why are they worried about it all. It would take 75% of the states to pass an Amendment. So it's a very tough deal.

So why the negatives on it. If it fails it fails. Yet if it passes, would you be screaming bloody murder even if 75% of the states approved it.

Isn't this country about the WILL OF THE PEOPLE?

If one passes by that margin, then wouldn't that be what this country is supposed to be about?

No, it’s about the rule of law.

The United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy; its citizens are subject to the rule of law, not men – as men are incapable of ruling justly.

What you advocate is the elimination of the rule of law and the imposition of the tyranny of the majority simply because conservatives aren’t getting their way in the courts.

That’s not justification for abandoning the rule of law.

Take this reckless nonsense, for example:

3/5ths of States or Congress can override SCOTUS decisions

Why bother to amend the Constitution with such a change, just throw the Constitution and its case law in the trash, dispense with the Republic, and subject our civil liberties to the capricious fears and prejudices of the majority.

So we amend the Constitution because some are not comfortable with the changes to the Constitution that has been done over the years.? How do we know the people are also uncomfortable with those changes? And now if we change it with amendments, what is to prevent the Congress, the president and the Court from changing back to what it is today?

LOL, wouldn't it be easier if the supposed "small government" , "liberty loving" , "anti-statist" levin just convinced himself (first) and his listeners to vote for a Third Party like the Libertarians who advocate all of the above that he claims to advocate and embrace? Instead, the talking putz has attacked, threatened to derail, and talked against voting for the people who embrace the ideals he allegedly supports. Now he writes a book about some far fetched crap that most likely won't happen, when he could put his words to use by advocating the Libertarian Party.
He has Been against a third party but rather advocated to vote the person, The Record, the individual. Are ALL you libertarians this stupid? (And I shudder as I Have Libertarian tendencies)...but am more of an Individual Constitutionalist. LIBERTARIANS are NOT the owners of the Document, son. WAKE UP.

This would be more accurately read as: "He has Been against a third party but rather advocated to vote the Republican.". How is being truthful and accurate now "stupid"? Where did I state that: "LIBERTARIANS are the sole owners of the Document." ? We the People of all political or non-political persuasions own that Document.

Coming from the Forum's Race Pimp- that's hilarious.. :lol:

LOL, I know what that's "code" for, but having someone like you calling me a "race pimp" does give me a good laugh because you can't even back your baseless insult up with facts. Why are YOU bringing "race" into this discussion? I know it's because you don't like the fact that I am right about you and levin. You are hateful hypocrites. You are just another one of the hypocritical and bigoted hannitards, that now suddenly want to be "libertarian" when you most likely supported the SAME statist policies of the previous Administration, but now that a "race pimp" (you know what that's code for) is at the helm you have a problem with it. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
There's NO CODE there, son. Wake up.

Oh yes there IS! What's your definition and her definition of a "race pimp" ?

Why would a "conservative" "anti-statist" threaten to try and derail a conservative anti-statist's (Rand Paul) campaign in Kentucky if his conservative anti-statist father was going to run as a Third Party candidate in order to defeat a big government STATIST like Romney? :)

How does someone who supported the DHS (big government expansion), PA(Civil Liberties), Iraq (foreign intervention and NATION BUILDING), etc., etc. trying to get us back on the proper course as the founders would have it?

Because he realized, unlike some of you idiots, that a third party was NOT going to win a national election, and even IF they managed to do so, would never be able to effectively govern. There is a reason it has been centuries since a viable third party emerged to obtain power in America, we are essentially a two-party system.

For the record, it was Mark Levin who popularized the term "statist" and "statism" in the modern lexicon, to define the current incarnation of progressives. He did so in his 2006 book, Men in Black, and it has now become a standard in political discussion.

In his most recent interview with Neil Cavuto, he is asked who he likes for 2016, he included Rand Paul in his list of several prominent Republicans. From a policy standpoint, he does not disagree with Rand or Ron Paul. His contention was over the election and the prospects of re-electing Obama by diluting the Republican vote. His fears were pretty much spot on, except that instead of people voting for Gary Johnson, they stayed home.

LOL, I know what that's "code" for, but having someone like you calling me a "race pimp" does give me a good laugh because you can't even back your baseless insult up with facts. Why are YOU bringing "race" into this discussion? I know it's because you don't like the fact that I am right about you and levin. You are hateful hypocrites. You are just another one of the hypocritical and bigoted hannitards, that now suddenly want to be "libertarian" when you most likely supported the SAME statist policies of the previous Administration, but now that a "race pimp" (you know what that's code for) is at the helm you have a problem with it. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
BTW? You Speak to HER that way? YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY...

Get it?

BOTH of YOU initiated the ad hominem attacks towards me, now you are suddenly "appalled" and "angry" when it's returned in kind? Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol:

You should already know that I am civil in debate if someone is civil with me, when they are not and initiate their venomous ad hominem attacks, I DO respond in kind. If you don't like it, don't dish it out, that goes for BOTH of you and anyone else. Cry me a river!

Just an example of threads started by PO:

U.S. Black Patriots Documentary, For Love of Liberty
Here a documentary that all of you "******" haters should educate yourselves with and ask yourself what you would do if you were in their place. Would you have fought for a country who routinely disenfranchised you, brutalized you, and hate you?
You can watch the two hour version on Netflix.................http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...umentary-for-love-of-liberty.html#post6766450

--------------------------

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 453 his own religionPheonixops could successfully start his own religion
My Problem With The Black Conservative Message
Here's what I wrote on the Hannitard Forum that got me banned, I still stick by the accurate message below.

"Quote Originally Posted by PheonixOps
Secondly, what he was saying is FAR different than the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson."
Setting The Record Straight

Perhaps if black conservatives would spend more time demonstrating the "virtues" of being one, instead of hurling inaccurate, bigoted, blanket generalizations that please their white masters, they would get more respect and a better reception.
"Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and freedom of religion."
"The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule."
"Early liberals also laid the groundwork for the separation of church and state."http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/265856-my-problem-with-the-black-conservative-message.html#post6440704
---------------
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7429332-post1.html

Last edited:
For a long time Pheonix claimed to be an Independent, even when called out on all his slanted lefty posts..Now he boasts of being a proud liberal.. Go figure.. Gee, who knew?

Get it?

BOTH of YOU initiated the ad hominem attacks towards me, now you are suddenly "appalled" and "angry" when it's returned in kind? Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol:

You should already know that I am civil in debate if someone is civil with me, when they are not and initiate their venomous ad hominem attacks, I DO respond in kind. If you don't like it, don't dish it out, that goes for BOTH of you and anyone else. Cry me a river!
It's not an attack.. it's the truth and your posts tell that truth. I'm not to blame for your racist rhetoric.

Get it?

NOTHING ad hominem, dude...just truth. Can't stand being called out? I suggest you carry on, or go away and cease address?

CLEAR?

I use to post with you on another forum.. I know you and your posts quite well.. You've ALWAYS been a race whore.. I have no need to lie about that.. Anyone can go and look through your posts. You and MARC ATL are the board pimps..Deal with it.

Responding to racist threads and correcting inaccurate racist generalizations now translates t you are "race pimp" and "race whore", thanks for demonstrating your "mindset"! :lol:

Why don't you go look through them and come back with an example instead of an unfounded set of insults? What's the next code word or phrase that you are going to hurl towards Marc and myself; "Chicago thugs"? :lol: BIGOT.................

I call Obama a Chicago thug, because he is.. He uses his power to harm people, intimidate them, silence them, to pay to play.. It wouldn't matter what his skin color is but that's something over your head as you see color to the point of obsession, as shown with the threads you start. Rahmbo is a Chicago thug as well.. Guess what???? HES NOT BLACK moron.

I use to post with you on another forum.. I know you and your posts quite well.. You've ALWAYS been a race whore.. I have no need to lie about that.. Anyone can go and look through your posts. You and MARC ATL are the board pimps..Deal with it.

I wasn't aware of the racist crap...I think I know this guy from Hannity boards...SHAME. Too bad.

And to SphincterOPS?

Son? Libertarians DON"T own the Constitution...nor does Ron Paul.

WE all do, and defend it as we see fit, and that goes for Mark Levin albeit YOU don't like the way he does it.

I'll put Levin up against Paul any day/hour .

Just leave. YOU have lost all credibility you ever had with me.

LOL go pound sand, jerk off. YOU leave, BOTH of you dolts are hurt because I called your boy levin on his crap, BOTH of you resorted to initiating ad hominem attacks instead of dispelling those links I provided. That's pretty weak "T"..............

PO is pissed off because his own race laced posts show his intent. Why you're blaming me for your nasty attitude and words is ridiculous but carry on PIMP. lol

I wasn't aware of the racist crap...I think I know this guy from Hannity boards...SHAME. Too bad.

And to SphincterOPS?

WE all do, and defend it as we see fit, and that goes for Mark Levin albeit YOU don't like the way he does it.

LOL go pound sand, jerk off. YOU leave, BOTH of you dolts are hurt because I called your boy levin on his crap, BOTH of you resorted to initiating ad hominem attacks instead of dispelling those links I provided. That's pretty weak "T"..............

Character and intent matter.. you have the character of a race whore. <shrugs> As to T, he's free to exercise his own judgement.. I don't want any part of that.

And to SphincterOPS?

I see. Dude? You need to re-examine a few things. I saw the links, and YOU belive it without ever hearing Mr. Levin? Really? *JERK OFF*? Really?

SAD.

I shake my head ruefully. Indeed sad.

ALL I WILL SAY

~T

Why would a "conservative" "anti-statist" threaten to try and derail a conservative anti-statist's (Rand Paul) campaign in Kentucky if his conservative anti-statist father was going to run as a Third Party candidate in order to defeat a big government STATIST like Romney? :)

How does someone who supported the DHS (big government expansion), PA(Civil Liberties), Iraq (foreign intervention and NATION BUILDING), etc., etc. trying to get us back on the proper course as the founders would have it?

Because he realized, unlike some of you idiots, that a third party was NOT going to win a national election, and even IF they managed to do so, would never be able to effectively govern. There is a reason it has been centuries since a viable third party emerged to obtain power in America, we are essentially a two-party system.

For the record, it was Mark Levin who popularized the term "statist" and "statism" in the modern lexicon, to define the current incarnation of progressives. He did so in his 2006 book, Men in Black, and it has now become a standard in political discussion.

In his most recent interview with Neil Cavuto, he is asked who he likes for 2016, he included Rand Paul in his list of several prominent Republicans. From a policy standpoint, he does not disagree with Rand or Ron Paul. His contention was over the election and the prospects of re-electing Obama by diluting the Republican vote. His fears were pretty much spot on, except that instead of people voting for Gary Johnson, they stayed home.

LOL, another ad hominem! A Third Party run has a better chance of succeeding than the fantasy he is selling you in his book. Is this how you are justifying levin supporting the very "statists" he so allegedly loathes?

If he agrees with Ron and Rand, why did he attack Ron Paul instead of supporting him over the statists? Why did he threaten Rand Paul's campaign if Ron Paul would have run as a third Party Candidate to go against the statists?

And to SphincterOPS?

Character and intent matter.. you have the character of a race whore. <shrugs> As to T, he's free to exercise his own judgement.. I don't want any part of that.

All that needs to be stated. Well done.

Just an example of threads started by PO:

U.S. Black Patriots Documentary, For Love of Liberty
Here a documentary that all of you "******" haters should educate yourselves with and ask yourself what you would do if you were in their place. Would you have fought for a country who routinely disenfranchised you, brutalized you, and hate you?
You can watch the two hour version on Netflix.................http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...umentary-for-love-of-liberty.html#post6766450

--------------------------

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 453 his own religionPheonixops could successfully start his own religion
My Problem With The Black Conservative Message
Here's what I wrote on the Hannitard Forum that got me banned, I still stick by the accurate message below.

"Quote Originally Posted by PheonixOps
Secondly, what he was saying is FAR different than the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson."
Setting The Record Straight

Perhaps if black conservatives would spend more time demonstrating the "virtues" of being one, instead of hurling inaccurate, bigoted, blanket generalizations that please their white masters, they would get more respect and a better reception.
"Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and freedom of religion."
"The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule."
"Early liberals also laid the groundwork for the separation of church and state."http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/265856-my-problem-with-the-black-conservative-message.html#post6440704
---------------
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7429332-post1.html

The first post you referenced was a response to all of the "Blacks are bad" threads that were being posted and I stand by that one. The second post in question, though possibly truncated was and is very accurate, I was paraphrasing and mocking blanket statements made by west, jesse lee peterson, and herman cain.

I TOTALLY stand by those posts, thanks for bringing them up. That does not make me a "race pimp".

For a long time Pheonix claimed to be an Independent, even when called out on all his slanted lefty posts..Now he boasts of being a proud liberal.. Go figure.. Gee, who knew?

I am an Independent as, I will vote for a person I agree with regardless of Party affiliation (more than I can most likely say for you), if you remember from other forum "Proud Liberal" was in the same place as it is here. I have always been a Proud Liberal and I am definitely to the Left of you and your ilk.

I am an Independent as, I will vote for a person I agree with regardless of Party affiliation (more than I can most likely say for you), if you remember from other forum "Proud Liberal" was in the same place as it is here. I have always been a Proud Liberal and I am definitely to the Left of you and your ilk.

:) k

Forum List

Back