The Liberty Amendments

BTW? You Speak to HER that way? YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY...

Get it?

BOTH of YOU initiated the ad hominem attacks towards me, now you are suddenly "appalled" and "angry" when it's returned in kind? Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol:

You should already know that I am civil in debate if someone is civil with me, when they are not and initiate their venomous ad hominem attacks, I DO respond in kind. If you don't like it, don't dish it out, that goes for BOTH of you and anyone else. Cry me a river!
It's not an attack.. it's the truth and your posts tell that truth. I'm not to blame for your racist rhetoric.

It's not the truth, you are a pretty twisted individual! :lol:

Just an example of threads started by PO:

U.S. Black Patriots Documentary, For Love of Liberty
Here a documentary that all of you "******" haters should educate yourselves with and ask yourself what you would do if you were in their place. Would you have fought for a country who routinely disenfranchised you, brutalized you, and hate you?
You can watch the two hour version on Netflix.................http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...umentary-for-love-of-liberty.html#post6766450

--------------------------

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 453 his own religionPheonixops could successfully start his own religion
My Problem With The Black Conservative Message
Here's what I wrote on the Hannitard Forum that got me banned, I still stick by the accurate message below.

"Quote Originally Posted by PheonixOps
Secondly, what he was saying is FAR different than the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson."
Setting The Record Straight

Perhaps if black conservatives would spend more time demonstrating the "virtues" of being one, instead of hurling inaccurate, bigoted, blanket generalizations that please their white masters, they would get more respect and a better reception.
"Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and freedom of religion."
"The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule."
"Early liberals also laid the groundwork for the separation of church and state."http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/265856-my-problem-with-the-black-conservative-message.html#post6440704
---------------
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7429332-post1.html

The first post you referenced was a response to all of the "Blacks are bad" threads that were being posted and I stand by that one. The second post in question, though possibly truncated was and is very accurate, I was paraphrasing and mocking blanket statements made by west, jesse lee peterson, and herman cain.

I TOTALLY stand by those posts, thanks for bringing them up. That does not make me a "race pimp".

All of your posts make you the racist that you are-intent on showing the conservative black male what an "Uncle Tom" he is.. You're a PIMP and it shows all throughout your Trayvon posts, anything to do with race.. you throw around the n word like it's no big deal which tells me a lot about you. Again, your words.. not mine.

BOTH of YOU initiated the ad hominem attacks towards me, now you are suddenly "appalled" and "angry" when it's returned in kind? Thanks for the laugh!!! :lol:

You should already know that I am civil in debate if someone is civil with me, when they are not and initiate their venomous ad hominem attacks, I DO respond in kind. If you don't like it, don't dish it out, that goes for BOTH of you and anyone else. Cry me a river!
It's not an attack.. it's the truth and your posts tell that truth. I'm not to blame for your racist rhetoric.

It's not the truth, you are a pretty twisted individual! :lol:

Says the racist.. Your opinion of me has never mattered .. not on that other forum and certainly not here.. That you are so defensive shows deep down you know exactly who you are.. I don't have to say a word.. your posts do.

BTW? You Speak to HER that way? YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY...

Get it?

NOTHING ad hominem, dude...just truth. Can't stand being called out? I suggest you carry on, or go away and cease address?

CLEAR?

Yeah, sure........ You two clown are giving me a good chuckle, thank you! Both of you haven't "called me out" on anything, you both will do anything to avoid the topic and proof at hand that levin supports statists (Romney) and attacks people who are against statism (See Ron Paul) and threatens to try to derail the campaign of the offspring of that person (Rand Paul) if Ron Paul gets off of the republican plantation and runs as a Third Party candidate.
CLOWNS!

NOTHING ad hominem, dude...just truth. Can't stand being called out? I suggest you carry on, or go away and cease address?

CLEAR?

Yeah, sure........ You two clown are giving me a good chuckle, thank you! Both of you haven't "called me out" on anything, you both will do anything to avoid the topic and proof at hand that levin supports statists (Romney) and attacks people who are against statism (See Ron Paul) and threatens to try to derail the campaign of the offspring of that person (Rand Paul) if Ron Paul gets off of the republican plantation and runs as a Third Party candidate.
CLOWNS!
Glad we are amusing to you. Shows your weakness. Again? Carry on smartly, shall you?

I wasn't aware of the racist crap...I think I know this guy from Hannity boards...SHAME. Too bad.

And to SphincterOPS?

Son? Libertarians DON"T own the Constitution...nor does Ron Paul.

WE all do, and defend it as we see fit, and that goes for Mark Levin albeit YOU don't like the way he does it.

I'll put Levin up against Paul any day/hour .

Just leave. YOU have lost all credibility you ever had with me.

LOL go pound sand, jerk off. YOU leave, BOTH of you dolts are hurt because I called your boy levin on his crap, BOTH of you resorted to initiating ad hominem attacks instead of dispelling those links I provided. That's pretty weak "T"..............

Character and intent matter.. you have the character of a race whore. <shrugs> As to T, he's free to exercise his own judgement.. I don't want any part of that.

People like you talking about "character" crack me up!

lol go pound sand, jerk off. You leave, both of you dolts are hurt because i called your boy levin on his crap, both of you resorted to initiating ad hominem attacks instead of dispelling those links i provided. That's pretty weak "t"..............

character and intent matter.. You have the character of a race whore. <shrugs> as to t, he's free to exercise his own judgement.. I don't want any part of that.

people like you talking about "character" crack me up!
and?

I wasn't aware of the racist crap...I think I know this guy from Hannity boards...SHAME. Too bad.

And to SphincterOPS?

Son? Libertarians DON"T own the Constitution...nor does Ron Paul.

WE all do, and defend it as we see fit, and that goes for Mark Levin albeit YOU don't like the way he does it.

I'll put Levin up against Paul any day/hour .

Just leave. YOU have lost all credibility you ever had with me.

LOL go pound sand, jerk off. YOU leave, BOTH of you dolts are hurt because I called your boy levin on his crap, BOTH of you resorted to initiating ad hominem attacks instead of dispelling those links I provided. That's pretty weak "T"..............
I see. Dude? You need to re-examine a few things. I saw the links, and YOU belive it without ever hearing Mr. Levin? Really? *JERK OFF*? Really?

SAD.

I shake my head ruefully. Indeed sad.

ALL I WILL SAY

~T

I told you that I listened to that putz on a New York station, I told you that I listened to that putz when he was on the air down here, and I have listened to him while travelling.

ALL I WILL SAY and demonstrate is this:
The Treachery of Mark Levin the anti-American | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Why Mark Levin Hates Glenn Beck | Southern Avenger

Mark Levin backs a big government Republican in Utah | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

I see. Dude? You need to re-examine a few things. I saw the links, and YOU belive it without ever hearing Mr. Levin? Really? *JERK OFF*? Really?

SAD.

ALL I WILL SAY

~T

I told you that I listened to that putz on a New York station, I told you that I listened to that putz when he was on the air down here, and I have listened to him while travelling.

Mark Levin backs a big government Republican in Utah | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government
I saw that before. DID you have a point, or are you fast upon your way of becoming a DRONE?

Just an example of threads started by PO:

U.S. Black Patriots Documentary, For Love of Liberty
Here a documentary that all of you "******" haters should educate yourselves with and ask yourself what you would do if you were in their place. Would you have fought for a country who routinely disenfranchised you, brutalized you, and hate you?
You can watch the two hour version on Netflix.................http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...umentary-for-love-of-liberty.html#post6766450

--------------------------

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 453 his own religionPheonixops could successfully start his own religion
My Problem With The Black Conservative Message
Here's what I wrote on the Hannitard Forum that got me banned, I still stick by the accurate message below.

"Quote Originally Posted by PheonixOps
Secondly, what he was saying is FAR different than the mantra I have seen some of the more public black conservative republicans make. Those statements usually run in this theme:

"Yess massa dem blacks dey be brainwashed massa because dey be on da democrat plantation massa, and I is in da house wit you massa!"

"Yesssss massa I gots off a de plantation a longs times ago massa, now i be in de house wit you."

"You know massa, i thinks all of de blacks needs to go back to the plantation massa, so they knows wat works is massa! Can i gets on the approved list of negroes now massa?"

Those are paraphrases but correct translations that come from the republican 'conservative's" list of "approved negroes", cain, west, and peterson."
Setting The Record Straight

Perhaps if black conservatives would spend more time demonstrating the "virtues" of being one, instead of hurling inaccurate, bigoted, blanket generalizations that please their white masters, they would get more respect and a better reception.
"Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is the belief in the importance of liberty and equal rights.[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally liberals support ideas such as constitutionalism, liberal democracy, free and fair elections, human rights, capitalism, and freedom of religion."
"The revolutionaries in the American Revolution and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of tyrannical rule."
"Early liberals also laid the groundwork for the separation of church and state."http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/265856-my-problem-with-the-black-conservative-message.html#post6440704
---------------
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7429332-post1.html

The first post you referenced was a response to all of the "Blacks are bad" threads that were being posted and I stand by that one. The second post in question, though possibly truncated was and is very accurate, I was paraphrasing and mocking blanket statements made by west, jesse lee peterson, and herman cain.

I TOTALLY stand by those posts, thanks for bringing them up. That does not make me a "race pimp".

All of your posts make you the racist that you are-intent on showing the conservative black male what an "Uncle Tom" he is.. You're a PIMP and it shows all throughout your Trayvon posts, anything to do with race.. you throw around the n word like it's no big deal which tells me a lot about you. Again, your words.. not mine.

I like Tony Brown and other Black conservatives who don't make racist blanket generalizations against "the Blacks" in order to garner support from some white republican racists.

My Travon posts? What was "racist' about them HO? Talk about using the "race card"! :lol:

I like Tony Brown and other Black conservatives who don't make racist blanket generalizations against "the Blacks" in order to garner support from some white republican racists.

My Travon posts? What was "racist' about them HO? Talk about using the "race card"! :lol:
Drone on....It's comical...good entertainment.

DUDE? YOU need a checkup from the neckup.

Keep making excuses for your past...

Last edited:
His entire posting history here is 95% about race.. he's obsessed with it.. Whatever strips his noodle.. whacks his twang.. Let him stew in it.. I'm bored and tired of reading his PIMP diaries.. LMAO

All you have to do is go through his posts , not just the ones he's started. It is what it is.

His entire posting history here is 95% about race.. he's obsessed with it.. Whatever strips his noodle.. whacks his twang.. Let him stew in it.. I'm bored and tired of reading his PIMP diaries.. LMAO
Sd turn of events. I wouldn't be surprised if the MODS take this thread into the 'Rubber room' now...

Phoenix? Shame on you for trying to make Mark Levin into something he isn't. I know the man.

YOU don't like the stance he takes with the Constitution, that's fine, just don't you take your ignorance to new heights...SAD it took this to wake me up to you and your tactics.

LGS? My apologies for launching off of your post.

Sd turn of events. I wouldn't be surprised if the MODS take this thread into the 'Rubber room' now...

Phoenix? Shame on you for trying to make Mark Levin into something he isn't. I know the man.

YOU don't like the stance he takes with the Constitution, that's fine, just don't you take your ignorance to new heights...SAD it took this to wake me up to you and your tactics.

LGS? My apologies for launching off of your post.

No need to apologize.. Most liberals pretend to be something they're not. I never believe a word they say to begin with. Don't trust them, don't like them, and don't give the first raunchy fuck of what they think..

SAD.

ALL I WILL SAY

~T

I saw that before. DID you have a point, or are you fast upon your way of becoming a DRONE?

Yep, dropping the truth on you guys.

Ok, done with this.. This thread is about the book, "The Liberty Amendments," not about racism and racists.. but I never back away from proving my assertions.. so I apologize for derailing.. back on track now--

Forum List

Back