The Lie Gets Worse

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.

Our president’s mastery of “partisan message management” will do him in.

WASHINGTON — I do not know about you, but to me this sequestration imbroglio is getting interesting. Last week I wrote of my surprise that a basic untruth was being repeated over and over again by the White House, to wit, that the Republicans were responsible for the monstrosity of sequestration. I wrote that as I recalled it sequestration was an idea introduced by the White House to coax the Republicans and the Democrats into a deal in the summer of 2011 to raise the ceiling on the national debt. Remember that deal? And another thing, there would be no tax increase. President Barack Obama himself endorsed the 2011 idea of sequestration before claiming in his third debate with Mitt Romney that “The sequester is not something that I proposed.” And he went on, “It is something that the Congress proposed.” Really?

[Excerpt]

Read more:
The American Spectator : The Lie Gets Worse

Pleas excuse me..I posted something supposedly not acceptable to those of the Left.

Last edited:
excerpt - definition of excerpt by the Free Online Dictionary ...
excerpt - definition of excerpt by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
A passage or segment taken from a longer work, such as a literary or musical composition, a document, or a film. tr.v. ( k-sûrpt ) ex·cerpt·ed, ex·cerpt·ing, ex· ...

Here's the only thing you left out of your "excerpt".

Things are going to get more interesting. For months, the President has been talking as though sequestration has to be very painful and very ugly. Now the government is closing the White House for tours because of sequestration. There will be other showy demonstrations of these painful cuts. But the cuts need not be so painful in a $3.8 trillion dollar budget.

The greater problem is that practically everything the President says has to be verified. He seems as Woodward says to forever engage in “partisan message management.” Soon the country will catch on. There is no dealing with a partisan message manager.

You have posted a page from another source, without a personal comment of your own making.

Please stop holding the newspaper under my nose. I read what I choose.

Nutballs ARE responsible for sequestration.

ReagaNUTism crashed in 2008 while Junebug Bush was president.

Blame the filthy scum who re elected Junebug. Those are the people who elected Obama. My vote in 2008 would have gone to the literal Devil before it went to another filthy god damned break-the-bank Republican.

national-debt-graph.png

Blame the filthy scum who re elected Junebug. Those are the people who elected Obama. My vote in 2008 would have gone to the literal Devil before it went to another filthy god damned break-the-bank Republican.

national-debt-graph.png

Notice how your little chart doesn't show Obama's "break the bank" spending. Obama makes Bush II look conservative.

and more people don't care than did before.

imagine that

It's true, they don't care.

They don't care that the President lies on a constant basis.
They don't care that the Attorney General believes that Obama can kill Americans without due process.
They don't care that the main stream media is in the tank for obama.
They don't care that this economy is the new normal.
They don't care that people are less and less educated when the graduate high school.
They don't care that the DHS bought 2,700 arnored vehicles.
They don't care that basic Constitutional rights are under attack.
They don't care that the FAA has OKed drones over American skies.
They don't care that our borders are wide open.
They don't care that politicians are legislating your eating habits.
They don't care that the debt is growing out of control.
They don't care that the government wastes billions annually.
They don't care that the war in Afghanistan is still going on after OBL is dead.

All they care about is that they won the election and that they get their gubmint check.

imagine that

They don't care that the Attorney General believes that Obama can kill Americans without due process.
They don't care that people are less and less educated when the graduate high school.
They don't care that the war in Afghanistan is still going on after OBL is dead.

All they care about is that they won the election and that they get their gubmint check.
...and who wins American Idol...

You wonder why some people are so easy to fool? This is an example of how stupid some people are and it explains a lot.

Jimmy Kimmel Asks People About Obama Pardoning The Sequester -- Sending It to Portugal

Hysterical: Jimmy Kimmel Asks People About Obama Pardoning The Sequester -- Sending It to Portugal | Independent Journal Review

I doubt that many are any more aware of the more serious problems than they are about this. They are clueless sheeple, so why would they be concerned about all the lies and the way government is subverting the constitution to control us.

Last edited:

imagine that

Truely they don't care. It's the days of bread and circuses. If someone might care they can get drunk, high or find something to fuck and forget all about caring.

national-debt-graph.png

Notice how your little chart doesn't show Obama's "break the bank" spending. [nonsense removed here]

The issue is "Who is responsible for the nonevent described as 'sequestration'."

Humans of normal intellect and sufficient integrity to question mob behavior can see who is responsible by reading the chart. Obama is an effect, a result; not a cause. Obama is a result or the effect of 28 years of ReagaNUTism crashing and burning.

Obama IS a ReagaNUT - as was Clinton, so it is hardly a surprise he is a big spender. Maybe you are one of the naive, just now discovering that nutball icon Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in peacetime?

Something Obama has yet to do. Which is not the same thing as saying he won't do that. Why wouldn't he? His hero, Reagan TRIPLED the debt and is worshiped by halfwit America. Maybe Obama thinks that is what it takes to get an airport named after him?

Last edited:

national-debt-graph.png

Notice how your little chart doesn't show Obama's "break the bank" spending. [nonsense removed here]

The issue is "Who is responsible for the nonevent described as 'sequestration'."

Humans of normal intellect and sufficient integrity to question mob behavior can see who is responsible by reading the chart. Obama is an effect, a result; not a cause. Obama is a result or the effect of 28 years of ReagaNUTism crashing and burning.

Obama IS a ReagaNUT - as was Clinton, so it is hardly a surprise he is a big spender. Maybe you are one of the naive, just now discovering that nutball icon Reagan TRIPLED the national debt in peacetime?

Something Obama has yet to do. Which is not the same thing as saying he won't do that. Why wouldn't he? His hero, Reagan TRIPLED the debt and is worshiped by halfwit America. Maybe Obama thinks that is what it takes to get an airport named after him?

Boedica negged me for this? That is rich.

Last edited:
You wonder why some people are so easy to fool? This is an example of how stupid some people are and it explains a lot.

Jimmy Kimmel Asks People About Obama Pardoning The Sequester -- Sending It to Portugal

Hysterical: Jimmy Kimmel Asks People About Obama Pardoning The Sequester -- Sending It to Portugal | Independent Journal Review

I doubt that many are any more aware of the more serious problems than they are about this. They are clueless sheeple, so why would they be concerned about all the lies and the way government is subverting the constitution to control us.

I done know nuthin. I just voted for him cause he's black.

She had it all under control.

national-debt-graph.png

Notice how your little chart doesn't show Obama's "break the bank" spending. Obama makes Bush II look conservative.

He also fails to mention that the crash happened AFTER Democrats took control of Congress and made labor more expensive, thus adversely affecting employment. They just can't handle the truth.

national-debt-graph.png

He also fails to mention that the crash happened AFTER Democrats took control of Congress and made labor more expensive, thus adversely affecting employment. They just can't handle the truth.

You don't really understand the chart, do you son?

No one who did could possibly post anything that stupid. Notice the colors in the background? See if you can figure out how that figures in. If you get the lesson instead of getting mad, maybe one day you can do more than embarrass yourself in public?

national-debt-graph.png

Broke, huh

national-debt-graph.png

Not to mention the fact that he fails to address the fact that change in debt was coming down until Nancy and Harry took over Congress.

"I don't know 'bout none o that stuff. I just voted for him 'cause he's black." Honest remark of the day, right there!

national-debt-graph.png

Not to mention the fact that he fails to address the fact that change in debt was coming down until Nancy and Harry took over Congress.

Here is what is cool about you nutballs... You just can't handle the truth.

You blame congress for the sins of the most contemptible scumball president in history, and blame Obama for the sins of the worst congress in American history. I am laughing out loud at how easy it is to flat out trash nutballs in discussion, especially face to face where most get flustered and some get angry (an emotion fully supported here) but also online, where it is basically a series of drive-bys with less substance than a bucket of whorehouse slop.

Keep it up. One day you might hit the lottery. Being trapped in a nutball mind will only keep you miserable until that day.

Forum List

Back