The Lie Someone Told You on Yourself!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
In my business there is a saying, "Shame is the lie someone told you on yourself."

Well, there is definitely a lie that our leaders have told us on ourselves. There must be for there to be so many who suspect Americans first of things like the Boston Marathon Bombing before they suspect any of our known enemies.

Any left wing cause is welcomed in some mega March on Washington. But you let people who want to legally own guns, or people who feel they are over taxed do the same and they are labeled 'domestic terrorists.' Even our men returning from the battle they have borne for this country are labeled likely 'lone wolf terrorists.'

I know we have some garden variety nut cases and we always will. In a free society there are going to be incidents of many kinds due to protective laws for things like privacy for mental health patients, and the simple fact that even mental health providers are not psychic.

But people, wake up! Look at how quick you accuse your fellow countrymen when there is a known group of people who have declared war on us, want us obliterated from the face of the earth, refer to us as Satan, etc. etc. etc. Just look at yourselves accusing your fellow Americans, all of whom have done something to make your life better.

Last edited:
Thus far, I have not seen anyone accused of this atrocity. I have seen the right wingnuts here on this board make every kind of insane statement about the President's response to the bombing.

We saw from the insane political bombing in Oklahoma City, and the horrors at the theater in Colorado and grade school in Newton, that there are Americans that will kill other Americans to sate whatever demons there are in the psyche. And we have seen the world over that there are actual organizations that sponsor this type of insanity. Al Queda is just one.

Who did this one? I have seen no one in a responsible position point a finger yet. When we find out who it was, I don't think there is a hole deep enough for them to hide in. They will be brought to justice.

Until we have some firm evidence, speculation is all we have.

We know that right winging madmen kill their fellow Americans.

We know that foreign terrorists also kill our people.

We also know that lunatics kill Americans for no reason we can even begin to understand.

Thus far, I have not seen anyone accused of this atrocity. I have seen the right wingnuts here on this board make every kind of insane statement about the President's response to the bombing.

We saw from the insane political bombing in Oklahoma City, and the horrors at the theater in Colorado and grade school in Newton, that there are Americans that will kill other Americans to sate whatever demons there are in the psyche. And we have seen the world over that there are actual organizations that sponsor this type of insanity. Al Queda is just one.

Who did this one? I have seen no one in a responsible position point a finger yet. When we find out who it was, I don't think there is a hole deep enough for them to hide in. They will be brought to justice.

Evidently you missed the thread where I provided quotes by CNN and MSNBC blaming Conervatives.

Evidently you missed the thread where I provided quotes by CNN and MSNBC blaming Conervatives.

Ooooohhhh. You have evidence some bloviating journalists think it might be some right wing lunatics? Okay. But as far as I know, that does not qualify as people who are "in a responsible position".

Our journalists suck. Seriously suck. They are practically retarded. Instead of dumb blonde jokes, there should be dumb reporter jokes. Whiteout on the computer screen jokes. I honestly am baffled at the way some people here guzzle the piss poured for them by blogs

In my business there is a saying, "Shame is the lie someone told you on yourself."

Well, there is definitely a lie that our leaders have told us on ourselves. There must be for there to be so many who suspect Americans first of things like the Boston Marathon Bombing before they suspect any of our known enemies.

Any left wing cause is welcomed in some mega March on Washington. But you let people who want to legally own guns, or people who feel they are over taxed do the same and they are labeled 'domestic terrorists.' Even our men returning from the battle they have borne for this country are labeled likely 'lone wolf terrorists.'

I know we have some garden variety nut cases and we always will. In a free society there are going to be incidents of many kinds due to protective laws for things like privacy for mental health patients, and the simple fact that even mental health providers are not psychic.

But people, wake up! Look at how quick you accuse your fellow countrymen when there is a known group of people who have declared war on us, want us obliterated from the face of the earth, refer to us as Satan, etc. etc. etc. Just look at yourselves accusing your fellow Americans, all of whom have done something to make your life better.

Put your feet up and relax.

your white right?

Ooooohhhh. You have evidence some bloviating journalists think it might be some right wing lunatics? Okay. But as far as I know, that does not qualify as people who are "in a responsible position".

Our journalists suck. Seriously suck. They are practically retarded. Instead of dumb blonde jokes, there should be dumb reporter jokes. Whiteout on the computer screen jokes. I honestly am baffled at the way some people here guzzle the piss poured for them by blogs

How about this then?

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day' | The Weekly Standard

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

"The word has taken on a different meaning since 9/11," Axelrod said of the phrase "terrorist attack."
"You use those words and it means something very specific in people's mind. And I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro--you know, you just don't know. And so I think his attitude is, let's not put any inference into this, let's just make clear that we're going to get the people responsible."

It would appear that Axelrod is claiming that Obama thinks it was White Conservatives.

Well....based on evidence, the majority of attacks within our own country are home grown malcontents, not foreign enemies.

I'd rather go with the evidence.

It's absurd - at this point - to speculate on who is responsible. PERIOD.

I'd honestly hope it's someone "American", because that way it won't take us 10 years to track him/her/them down.

Hey, this may become Obama's Waco if some militia takes claim.

Put your feet up and relax.

your white right?

You are a racist pig.

How about this then?

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day' | The Weekly Standard

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

"The word has taken on a different meaning since 9/11," Axelrod said of the phrase "terrorist attack."
"You use those words and it means something very specific in people's mind. And I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro--you know, you just don't know. And so I think his attitude is, let's not put any inference into this, let's just make clear that we're going to get the people responsible."

It would appear that Axelrod is claiming that Obama thinks it was White Conservatives.

Of course he has to make it be Americans. How else will he get that job with the UN when he gets his lazy ass out of the White House. But the rest of American doesn't have to follow him.

Apparently you've mistaken speculation, that includes many more than Conservatives, for placing blame.

Last edited:

Apparently you've mistaken speculation, that include many more than Conservatives, for placing blame.
vide

Evidently you think there is a difference when it is Conservatives on the receiving end.

Forum List

Back