The long four year hatred of the traitorous left wing media against Trump.

Have not put it on cnn, msnbc, or any of the other pathetic commie channels in over 4 years (most of them) and I have always known why.

My God what a bunch of wicked lying people.

It all goes much deeper than the media lying for the gain of political power. It's worldwide—this hatred of God, mankind and ancient human values of Right vs. Wrong. The world was nearly swallowed up whole by pure evil before Donald Trump was elected. Now, I'm not saying Trump is the Man who's gonna save us all from ourselves. No, he's not THAT guy. However, Trump is a stopgap, a monolithic force elected to buy us all some time to wake the hell up, smell the prevailing evil, and do something about it.

Mainstream media is a joke. Unfortunately alternatives are mostly so bad they're not even funny. In general I like trade magazine websites along with financial sites. BusinessWeek magazine for a long time was my favorite for news, up until Bloomberg bought it.

Have not put it on cnn, msnbc, or any of the other pathetic commie channels in over 4 years (most of them) and I have always known why.

It all goes much deeper than the media lying for the gain of political power. It's worldwide—this hatred of God, mankind and ancient human values of Right vs. Wrong. The world was nearly swallowed up whole by pure evil before Donald Trump was elected. Now, I'm not saying Trump is the Man who's gonna save us all from ourselves. No, he's not THAT guy. However, Trump is a stopgap, a monolithic force elected to buy us all some time to wake the hell up, smell the prevailing evil, and do something about it.

FANTASTIC post, thank you. :clap:

Take it from an ex-progressive. I never watched Fox News at all until literally mid- 2017 when it became obvious.

And I've unsubscribed from all the YouTube channels I used to tune into every day ---TYT, Democracy Now, The Real News Network and all the others.

Even the talk shows, late shows, the entertainers all on the Hate-Trump bandwagon........turned them all off.

Take it from an ex-progressive. I never watched Fox News at all until literally mid- 2017 when it became obvious.

And I've unsubscribed from all the YouTube channels I used to tune into every day ---TYT, Democracy Now, The Real News Network and all the others.

Even the talk shows, late shows, the entertainers all on the Hate-Trump bandwagon........turned them all off.

Listen to Gavin Mcinnes talk to this left wing tart and how the typical left wing schlub views Fox News or OANN etc. He tells her off and is 100% correct. The left NEVER watch Fox and only get little snippets here and there.

I personally don't like Fox News cause they too much air time to the traitors of this country. Whatever

I, too, have not watched CNN or MSNBC for the last four years.

I do NOT know whether they are "commies," but I DO know that they are foolish bleeding hearts for individuals and groups that do not deserve anyone's sympathy.

Let's be good sports & congratulate the media on their great victory. In two weeks, their unrelenting resistance will pay off when the Dems win everything in a landslide.

I do NOT know whether they are "commies," but I DO know that they are foolish bleeding hearts for individuals and groups that do not deserve anyone's sympathy.

Let's be good sports & congratulate the media on their great victory. In two weeks, their unrelenting resistance will pay off when the Dems win everything in a landslide.
You underestimate us patriots who are tired of being good sports.

It is always the same song with the Democrats > > Hate and Fear
They do not know how dishonest they look to normal people.

Define normal, I want to stay clear.

They are either committed marxists or marxist chicom puppets. Which, is the same thing. The puppets are mainly the dumb idealistic women who are overly emotional idiots.

Here is one example of marxist puppet. From a few years ago, but it illustrates what the marxist puppets are.

Asks if an asteroid coming close to earth is an effect of global warming.

They are pathetic elitist snobs.

It is always the same song with the Democrats > > Hate and Fear
They do not know how dishonest they look to normal people.

Define normal, I want to stay clear.

Normal people understand that the Press is the Democratic Party's propaganda machine

Forum List

Back