The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

The death of anti-racism protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12 is one of the most high-profile examples of white extremist violence in the United States since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. But though not each incident makes national headlines, a tally kept by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the murder of law enforcement officials and innocent civilians by race obsessives, anti-government paranoiacs, and other believers in white fringe movements has been depressingly common in the two decades since Timothy McVeigh's attack. Below (taken from SPLC's records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research) is a list of 35 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 74 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

Read the list here: The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
---------------------

Mods -- Please sticky this. Thanks.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is not a credible source.

Real tired of RWNJ coward:anj_stfu:s hiding behind that one.

If you believe that, post a credible source or stfu.

Sorry, the massive dishonestly we see from the Left ALL THE TIME, is a part of the world we live in, and can never be forgotten,

The death of anti-racism protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12 is one of the most high-profile examples of white extremist violence in the United States since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. But though not each incident makes national headlines, a tally kept by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the murder of law enforcement officials and innocent civilians by race obsessives, anti-government paranoiacs, and other believers in white fringe movements has been depressingly common in the two decades since Timothy McVeigh's attack. Below (taken from SPLC's records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research) is a list of 35 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 74 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

Read the list here: The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
---------------------

The Southern Poverty Law Center is not a credible source.

Not recently, anyway

I guess the ignorant resident tards didn't read this part:

"taken from SPLC's records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research"

Of course any of you morons could confirm each of them yourself, if you were smart enough to use google -- which you are not.

Unsurprisingly, many on the reprehensible right seek to defend white supremacists who have committed murder, lest they lose the support of white supremacists, and their votes.

---------------------

Clearly you crazy leftists fear something that is of minor concern. You have been inflamed by a lying press and are too dumb to know it. I bet you love to watch MSLSD and CNN all day long.

Unsurprisingly, many on the reprehensible right seek to defend white supremacists who have committed murder, lest they lose the support of white supremacists, and their votes.

Pointing out that the source is not credible, or that the number is fairly low considering long time frame is not defending white supremacist murders.

---------------------

list of 35 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 74 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

Wow!
74?
In over 22 years?

In Chicago, that's less than 2 months of carnage.

More than muslim extremists post 9/11 pard, look it up.

Uh, no. 50 were killed in a couple hours in Orlando. There are plenty of others.

---------------------

list of 35 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 74 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

Wow!
74?
In over 22 years?

Uh, no. 50 were killed in a couple hours in Orlando. There are plenty of others.

They probably have some bullshit reason to not count those.

I guess the ignorant resident tards didn't read this part:

"taken from SPLC's records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research"

Of course any of you morons could confirm each of them yourself, if you were smart enough to use google -- which you are not.
Meaningless. The SPLC labeled the American Enterprise Institute a hate group. No one believes any kind of objective evaluation is involved. Simply support any agenda that the SPLC opposes and you become a hate group. Support tax cuts? Oppose abortion? You're a hate group.

---------------------

I am speechless. But when I see huge numbers of individual cases of blacks murdering each other or committing evil acts that may or may not be racist, I believe that far surpasses white hate crimes. it makes me wonder. We all should be condemning violence, and polarizing along racial grounds cheapens and demeans all victims.

---------------------

I am speechless. But when I see huge numbers of individual cases of blacks murdering each other or committing evil acts that may or may not be racist, I believe that far surpasses white hate crimes. it makes me wonder. We all should be condemning violence, and polarizing along racial grounds cheapens and demeans all victims.

Long before they called themselves that, white supremacists have been murdering far more Blacks and whites. Over thousands of years, the number is in the millions. Most cannot imagine the world any other way.

I've said before that people could find a way to stick together, the world be very different.

Blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics/Latinos - any of them could be formidable, if only they could stick together instead of fighting each other.

Interestingly, it seems whites are the worst for fighting with each other.

Just imagine how much we could accomplish if we were not serving so many agendas. And, mostly, it's the haves working to enslave the have nots and damn you RWNJs for wanting to bevenslaved.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

---------------------

Long before they called themselves that, white supremacists have been murdering far more Blacks and whites. Over hundreds of years,my he number is in the millions. For most,my he world has never been any other way.

I've said before that people could find a way to stick together, the world be very different.

Blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics/Latinos - any of them could be formidable, if only they could stick together instead of fighting each other.

Just imagine how much we could accomplish if we were not serving so many agendas. And, mostly, it's the haves working to enslave the have nots and damn you RWNJs for wanting to bevenslaved.

You seem to be wanting to expand the topic to include, centuries old european wars and to lump that in as "white supremacist" violence.

That's not reasonable.

---------------------

Long before they called themselves that, white supremacists have been murdering far more Blacks and whites. Over thousands of years, the number is in the millions. Most cannot imagine the world any other way.

I don't know how old you are, but you are using long term historical references. I can't speak for anyone but myself. I have in my life time seen blacks commit far more crimes, some petty, some egregious and outrageous. Whites rarely are the problem Racism and white hate crimes are outrageously exaggerated so often as to seem like Bigfoot sightings It gets old after a while.

---------------------

OKC was done by your beloved "gubermint", dumb ass.

---------------------

No, um NO. It was a lose knit bunch of whack jobs that hated the "gubermint". Same mind set, same mentality that assassinated Alan Berg. Don't try to hijack this debate I still see evey day, far more blacks slaughtering each doing massive harm in far larger numbers than all the hate crimes I have seen in my entire life. I am 60. You?

---------------------

No, um NO. It was a lose knit bunch of whack jobs that hated the "gubermint". Same mind set, same mentality that assassinated Alan Berg. Don't try to hijack this debate I still see evey day, far more blacks slaughtering each doing massive harm in far larger numbers than all the hate crimes I have seen in my entire life. I am 60. You?

Ummmm, YES...it was a false flag done by this corporate entity we refer to as "gubermint". It was the precursor to 9/11 and ONE reason for it was to pass a "domestic terrorism" bill that had been languishing in congress and it was nothing but a scaled down version of the PATRIOT Act.

I am an expert on the OKC bombing and I have met personally with Brigadier General Benton Partin that spent thirty years in the military industrial complex and he proved to my satisfaction that an ANFO bomb made by two alleged "whack jobs" couldn't build an ANFO bomb big enough to powderize rebar incased in concrete on the upper floors because an ANFO bomb drastically loses PSI after the initial blast? I am going to take HIS word over that of the Operation Mockingbird bought and paid for media. I am 53 and you are a tad older....do you have the ability to learn something from someone that has dedicated his life to truth seeking???

---------------------

Ummmm, YES...it was a false flag done by this corporate entity we refer to as "gubermint". It was the precursor to 9/11 and ONE reason for it was to pass a "domestic terrorism" bill that had been languishing in congress and it was nothing but a scaled down version of the PATRIOT Act.

I am an expert on the OKC bombing and I have met personally with Brigadier General Benton Partin that spent thirty years in the military industrial complex and he proved to my satisfaction that an ANFO bomb made by two alleged "whack jobs" couldn't build an ANFO bomb big enough to powderize rebar incased in concrete on the upper floors because an ANFO bomb drastically loses PSI after the initial blast? I am going to take HIS word over that of the Operation Mockingbird bought and paid for media. I am 53 and you are a tad older....do you have the ability to learn something from someone that has dedicated his life to truth seeking???
What happened in Ok.city was inexcusable and it hangs over my mind like 9/11. We don't forget. Thousands of people die every month at the hands of black criminals and I wont be heartless to compare numbers here. I don't want to do that, but black crime is a far larger issue and far more people are effected by this overall than white hate crimes statistically. I don't like it either, but that's a fact.

---------------------

What happened in Ok.city was inexcusable and it hangs over my mind like 9/11. We don't forget. Thousands of people die every month at the hands of black criminals and I wont be heartless to compare numbers here. I don't want to do that, but black crime is a far larger issue and far more people are effected by this overall than white hate crimes statistically. I don't like it either, but that's a fact.

The point of my post was to point out to SYTFE that his contention that the Murrah building bombing was done by sheep-dipped Tim McVeigh was a load of bullshit and it had nothing to do with "white supremacists". Look up the death of Terrence Yeakey.

---------------------

Wow!
74?
In over 22 years?

Only here ---- want to count the deaths in England, Germany, Spain, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., etc., etc.?

Look it up.

---------------------

Wow!
74?
In over 22 years?

theo4.jpg

Forum List

Back